Jeff suicide

Jeff Epstien just attempted suicide in jail.

nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton- nytimes.com/2019/07/12/teacher.html

Redirecting…

crainsnewyork.com/real-estate/unraveling-web-epsteins-manhattan-real-estate

CONFLICT OF INTEREST? AG BOB BARR + EPSTEIN + DAD DONALD BARR

Anyone else perplexed why Bob Barr, Trump's AG in charge of the Epstein, fails to mention his father Donald Barr, employed Epstein in his first ever job at Dalton School in NYC?

Bob Barr wasn't even on my radar until he initially recused himself from the NYC Epstein case after it was cited he'd worked on the botched 2007-08 Palm Beach Epstein case. But then, Barr publicly and boldly announced he was not recusing himself after all. His father's relationship was Epstein was never mentioned by him iirc.

Source: cbsnews.com/news/barr-wont-recuse-himself-from-new-york-case-against-jeffrey-epstein/

Is Barr to be trusted? Comey's daughter as head prosecutor? Barr as AG?

———————

EPSTEIN HAS A YACHT CALLED LADY GHISLAINE.

AND HIS MADAM GHISLAINE MAXWELL'S MOSSAD SPY FATHER WAS MURDERED ON HIS OWN YACHT CALLED THE GHISLAINE.

Is this not morbid and twisted? Her father died on a boat with her name. Nbd?

On the subject of Epstein and dual names, another very curious detail that I believe Zig Forums has overlooked is that…

Epstein himself has a yacht he named Lady Ghislaine that he keeps in the Virgin Islands. See this recent Bloomberg expose:

Source:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/jeffrey-epstein-s-private-island-in-the-caribbean-has-gone-quiet

I checked: Epstein's Ghislaine yacht is not Maxwell's yacht, the latter was renamed Mona:

seabreezes.co.im/index.php/news/superyacht-news/2364-robert-maxwell-s-yacht-for-sale

—————

ther names worth looking into:

His former (?) lawyer was Jack Goldberger. It might be the same Jack Goldberger that's representing Patriots owner Robert Kraft for his getting handjobs at massage parlor scandal.

Nadia Marcinkova was a former sex slave from Yugoslavia. She visited Epstein after his first arrest. She is reported to help him recruit other girls. She changed her name to Nadia Marcinko and I guess is a pilot now?

twitter.com/aviloopnadia?lang=en

Adriana Ross was a "model" from Poland that helped recruit girls. She was apparently on many flights with Bill Clinton. No idea where she is or what she's up to now.

Sarah Kellen/Sarah Kensington and Lesley Groff are two more assistants that helped setup/recruit girls.

Attached: DFFFDFA8-CC73-4A6B-82EB-3E2C06B937DF.jpeg (1024x745, 123.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
lohud.com/story/news/2017/10/23/tartaglione-moved-body/791801001/
archive.is/rOrUv
archive.is/f1o4X
actionnetwork.org/petitions/that-meme-you-shared-it-may-soon-cost-you-5000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Benderoth
nypost.com/2016/12/20/retired-cop-allegedly-killed-four-men-in-coke-deal-gone-bad/
twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1154247346152017920
twitter.com/ArtOfTheState1/status/1154237603178274828
lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2017/03/10/cop-suicide-mystery-benderoth/98997642/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who sent the suicider, the Clintons?

I wonder if they will send him to the same place that the jew who allegedly died from penis enlargement surgery went. Switzerland?

…Anonymous (ID: giMtIrHH)
07/24/19(Wed)23:04:19 No.220601083
the guy the spooks sent to off Epstein is Nick Tartaglione. He was prosecuted by Maurene Comey, James Comey's daughter. Maybe they cut a special deal with him to cut his time if he whacks Epstein.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

This explains the Comey connection:
lohud.com/story/news/2017/10/23/tartaglione-moved-body/791801001/

Yeah, the cabal is through comey. Now find the connection between Clinton and Coney :a

This is another thing. It’s all smoke and mirrors. It was reported on a weird site an hour ago, but is just breaking now??

Attached: trump epstein redpill.png (500x508, 162.69K)

Under no circumstances. In 1973, (((William Barr)))’s father (((Donald))), the headmaster at Manhattan’s prestigious Dalton School, hired (((Epstein))) as a calculus and physics teacher, the hire was unusual for a number of reasons. (((Epstein))) had not earned a college degree as he dropped out of New York’s prestigious Cooper Union. The other odd circumstance was that the new teacher was only 20 years of age. Years later Barr's law firm represented (((Epstein))).

Oh and there's this garbage he presided over recently >>13501976

Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 11.14.44 PM.png (1019x225, 26.18K)

Clintons at it again

This is the 2nd point in the article I posted here

Fuck off election fag. Trump is controlled by the same kikes as Clinton and they are both low level lieutenants of the big kikes.

Hand him a fucking hammer and watch.

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

Trumpstein also doesn't tell you that Bob Barr's father is a jewish converso, so Bob Barr is a cryptojew

imagine still being stuck in 2016 and not being redpilled with knowledge beyond Israel being subhuman

Only "attempted"? If he's still alive, was this an actual attempt at killing himself rather than a Clinton attack?

Attached: MCC9.jpg (1024x1024 222.11 KB, 152.85K)

Holy shit those Sanpaku eyes.

Trump surely nominated him in an elaborate 8D chess move, r-right?

This. Take the intergalactic lizard pill.

trust the plan, user :^)

Q predicted this

Attached: epstein sui.png (600x429, 299.31K)

So was it really suicide or was it a (((suicide)))?

Considering it failed it could be either or, maybe it was a message not to rat out the other pedokikes?

LOL

Attached: 6204b44ea0fe7008bab71a217145f2c36.jpg (217x253, 6K)

POST A FUCKING SOURCE FOR THIS CLAIM NIGGER. YOUR OP LOOKS LIKE SHIT

So fucking predictable. There is no way the system will take itself down. Bye bye Jeffy.

Attached: download.gif (320x213, 583.51K)

archive.is/rOrUv

The slimy kike that he is, I'm guessing it was the latter explanation.

How many of these little "victims" actually enjoyed being whores?

Attached: Burn Yid.gif (160x160, 871.97K)

How many dicks do you stick up your ass at the same time?

Just tell him he has a jail job now. That'll for sure do it.

reportedly a barbell crashed the roof and was crushing his windpipe when guards noticed and saved his life

This

archive.is/f1o4X

Attached: sudoko_attempt.png (905x4188, 1.45M)

Well in us jails this is not uncommon at all. I saw this documentary from your average prison, one guy got sent there and it was one big room full of naked men in wrapping and clothes all sobbing… it's most stupid yet tragic thing I've seen
Obviously a possibility, so did many in mentioned documentary, and with his shekels and all he probably this, again so did everyone in that documentary with various excuses (but I don't belong here, I am special, because X)
they mention that it is some cop he had relations with here

and this is universal for any country I guess, if you are pedo, all the inmates want to beat the shit out of you or worse…

this is story is in the making high profile case so it's likely information is going to leak as fug

no don't you die so fast you absolute piece of shit, you're not getting off that is easy, you will live through hell here first, before you go to real hell

archive stuck in loop use this archive.is/rOrUv

it's already been updated

ever share a meme? download a photo on #socmed? If Congress succeeds you could get slapped with a $15k #CopyrightFine & no chance=appeal. trolls buy (c)4 #lawsuits =$$$ #CopyrightAlternativeSmallClaimsEnforcementAc #SenateCommitteePassed #SenateVoteSoon

actionnetwork.org/petitions/that-meme-you-shared-it-may-soon-cost-you-5000
…..

Attached: c7a6e45d-bc39-40e4-9021-9a221401bda2.png (960x720, 610.4K)

Assassination attempt or insanity plea.
Take your pick because there’s no way it was a suicide.

I feel kind of sorry for Epstein. I really do. I feel a little sorry for everyone - this is a world where people broken to criminality lie to themselves about how powerful they are for giving up the autonomy enabled by honesty! Who is not wretched in this world? The greatest slaves deny their chains, and hardly ever do they recover the strength to defy criminal weaknesses.

The problem with Epstein in particular is… human psychology… just… doesn’t support much of a sex life across vast power differentials. If billionaires want sex lives they should be egalitarians. They certainly shouldn’t be ephebophiles. It’s too harmful for the weaker party.

But I hope he doesn’t kill himself. I hope he survives. I hope he gives away his secrets, and finds a way to support the common weal. And I feel bad for his suffering, even though I think he should’ve known better. Questionable people can still suffer for real. I hope he’s safe in prison, and I hope he’s safe afterwards.

Y'know how you can know this is a big fat fucking nothingburger kike diversion tactic?

You notice they always put these fucks in storage somewhere where they can conveniently die of suicide or (((suicide))) rather than extracting any of the "important information" immediately?
The information they can never seem to get?
They ALWAYS do this, and it ALWAYS ends in the same way?
Bread and circus.

Attached: SJW Vision.PNG (342x200, 41.44K)

Nobody should suffer. Neither the victims nor the criminals. Yet we do not live in a perfect world. If he actually did what he was accused of, that was very bad. And maybe humanity can learn a little more equality, so that fewer of these awful power differentials exist. Maybe even a little more immortality. Someday people will look like whatever age they want to look like - forever.

Kikes deserve absolutely no empathy and are incapable of reciprocating empathy, even if they wished to, which they wouldn't because they're kikes. Kikes deserve to die and nothing else.

You may long to be a slave, but civilization calls to most hearts eventually. Grow up and learn strength enough to live in peace. Racists are too stupid to pick vegetables - that’s why Africa is poor.

t. utopian boomer

Also I once met someone who claimed no empathy but a desire for it, and I think that was honest. So I think that’s within the range of variation, hehe. I know the locals aren’t honest enough to admit their own broken empathy deficits though, that’s for sure.

Are you that rabbit tripfag who's been shitting up the random boards?
You sure do talk like that faggot.
Kill yourself immediately.

Attached: gay furries.png (557x196, 100.9K)

filtered for being a naive cunt, go take your soma and wank in perpetual bliss

Zig Forums is a NatSoc board, and NatSoc is rooted in the dharma, and when you say
you are outing yourself as a dharmaless spiritual kike, invalidating anything and everything you say.

Yep, we're definitely going to war with somebody now. Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, China, all of them maybe.

Everybody must suffer

My proof is this entire physical reality, the only decent people I have ever met have suffered and all the biggest pieces of shit are those who haven't.

Attached: 1531590337172.png (1000x665, 61.11K)

jane doe suits are fake and gay.

(((There's no way we Jews will ever stop)))

That's pretty obvious Kike.

Isn't that from 2016?

My balls furthest to the right outside the picture btw

how big is the clinton murder cartel, and who really runs it?

The Bush family.

do you think the real power would permit public knowledge of their involvement, existence?

www.naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html

CHILDREN ARE MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME…..

THERE ARE NOT MANY PLACES LEFT IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BESTOW QUALITY TIME ON THOSE YOU LOVE WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD. COME NOW TO LITTLE ST JAMES AND SHARE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH THOSE YOU LOVE IN SECLUDED SPLENDOR.

Attached: gaskell_Alefantis_wonderland.jpg (388x280, 21.65K)

Pics from: Featured in Conde Naste Mar. 96, House & Garden Magazine & The Villa Report

Attached: crusviLstJ6.jpg (285x298 53.58 KB, 75.83K)

Yeah, child sex traffickers are the real victims.

keeek

You should kill him and then yourself, this isn't godlikeproductions. Either take your schizo pills or go be an incoherent boomer somewhere else.

smile. you’re just so dom, xoomer

technically, Ghislaine Maxwell had a yacht called "Lady Ghislaine", a 180ft luxury yacht
it belonged to her father, the media group owner/politician/mossad agent Robert Maxwell, and he named it after his daughter, which is a fashionable thing to do in the yacht owners world
then after Robert Maxwell got suicided, the yacht was sold to a rich arab and renamed "lady Mona K", just another rich dad's girl. No news about owner's suicide
the "38-foot vessel called the Lady Ghislaine" used as the St. Thomas ferry is not a "yacht", it's just a pedo and kids local ferry, and no robert maxwell ever died on it

This isn't anything new for the wealthy.
Injuring yourself in prison is a smart move for a billionaire pedophile. He'll be moved away from the other prisoners and he can also push court dates further back due to the injuries.
He's just playing the game is all.

there ya go

How could he miss 20 shots to the back of his head?!?

Attached: 1498369991333.jpg (480x580, 11.62K)

he didn't miss 20 shots to the back of his head
he succesfully got a pinkish "strangulation line" on his throat for the purpose of convincing a (((jew-york judge))) he needed to be cared for by an ankle monitor and a team of employees in one of his mansions, instead of a jail cell

My observation of young women is that they live to be sluts and whores and they enjoy it immensely. My thesis about the "victims" of Epstein is that they're not angry about being turned out as whores and then pimped around his world network of honeytraps, but that rather they're pissed off about being given the boot once they got to long in the tooth to be able to continue to enjoy that whorish lifestyle. This is particularly true as many of them seem to have been not even fuckworthy when they were 14 . The American fast food diet has been a disaster for connoisseurs of the female form.

Easy to lure from a Third World Country.
Modeling and Talent "Schools" and Agencies are a big Racket, they own/partner with each other and put on Competitions they own/partner with. (own/partner with photographers also)
Pick related
Have a casting call with an "owned" traveling Agent (Music Man), the "partnered with" Agent picks/places one or two kids, tells other kids and parents to practice, get pictures, take classes, Agent gets percentage of what kids parents spend.
Constant Psychological pressures here. Watch just 10 min of an episode of Dance Moms.
Same goes for kids organized Sports, just Scholarships are the bait.
Now Imagine this in a Third World Country to lure kids and parents.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 130.34K)

AWALT. But even if AWALT; Gas the Kikes.

Attached: dude.jpeg (800x450, 63.47K)

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Attached: prayforepstein.jpg (630x378, 23.61K)

LINCOLN'S PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER'S NAME WAS KENNEDY
KENNEDY ONCE SPILLED LOG CABIN SYRUP IN THE BACK OF HIS FATHER'S LINCOLN
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

WTF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Benderoth

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 5.31.30 AM.png (622x532, 95.05K)

Background:
nypost.com/2016/12/20/retired-cop-allegedly-killed-four-men-in-coke-deal-gone-bad/

Checked

Who’s the fat slit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 5.48.41 AM.png (589x404, 136.91K)

twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1154247346152017920

Doubtful. If Podesta offed himself I would say you are possibly correct, but you need to look at something higher that Epstein if this was indeed a attempted hit. Alefantis or even higher.

I presumed by your posts that you where some degenerate faggot but i actually see where you are coming from. I think that if they where treated well socially, physically, and where given whatever they wanted they where probably not very angry about it in the end. Women that are treated like trash begin to see themselves as trash and then want to be trash.

Another thread:
twitter.com/ArtOfTheState1/status/1154237603178274828

lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2017/03/10/cop-suicide-mystery-benderoth/98997642/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 5.56.20 AM.png (735x427, 153.42K)

Epstein didn't buy the island until 1998, that's from 1997.

He didn't try to kill himself he is trying to get a transfer to a place he can escape from through buying people off considering they haven't frozen most of his assets all he needs to do is get to minimum security facility and he's gone.

True. A respectable married gal I know, when she was 15 told me she wanted to be a prostitute.
They want to be wanted at that age.

lets allow 15 year girls to do whatever they want!

Attached: 7ccf0aed06a4aa9abd2227e4234553062a8d0d88a1cd5a40c63d028f074471d2.jpg (864x684, 67.23K)

This is Hillary-tier

anyone have any real info? The news articles are not giving any new update on what exactly happened

Give them time. They're still inventing it

Well said, AWALT. No exceptions.

Laughable

Not Good Enough

I agree, a second chance for a suicide.

As far as kosher conspiracy theorists go, Icke is the best of the bunch, much more so than Jonestein, Shouldice, etc.

Don't worry guys, this is all a fake distraction larp because the island didn't look like a hollywood mansion where everything is made of gold and pristine, and uh, uh, JUST BELIEVE IT YOU STUPID GOYIM GO MAKE A MEME INSTEAD

OP you QUINTUPLE nigger.
ARCHIVE
DON'T DIRECT LINK EVER
ARCHIVE

Kill yourself. Trump is a worthless traitor, but that doesn't mean falsehoods and lies will be believed.