Trump fails to deport; only 35 of 2000 arrested

ICE targeted thousands in raids, but so far has only arrested 35

Imaging my shawk! It's almost like it was designed to fail in the first place. Tired of winning yet?

I really wanted to bump the original hype thread to slam the MIGApedes on this board, but its off the catalog already: >>13492821

Just a reminder that Trump is all talk. He can't even do civic nationalism correctly.

MODS ARE DELETING ANY THREADS CRITICAL OF TRUMP

Attached: 1559117815329.jpg (1080x1235, 110.28K)

35/30,000,000=0.00000117
That’s 0.000117% of them.
That is how much they care about deporting illegals.

inb4 deleted within 2 min

SAGE all russian d&c threads

This is the putin bot.

The Mueller case flopping horribly has really got the lefties sperging out today.

Yeah the OP said they would keep posting it if it kept getting deleted.

Glad to see you made it to this thread too Yuri
SAGe

Zero miles of wall built.

polvol 2, is that you? its been a while.

These threads only convinced me to vote for Trump. Fuck it

Need more SAGE

Fuck you putinkikes

Call me Boris next.

You do realize that while it may be fun for you to post those retarded pictures, it immediately gives you away as Left? You do understand that nationalists have a different sense of humor? If you're trying to sway anyone's opinions, give your shilling a more serious tone.

Why, I thought your name was Yuri

Forgot to SAGE

inb4 its vlad

They don't even deserve what they already know.

I know. I just want more of a challenge… You forgot to sage.

At this point I'm inclined to believe the putin bot is a mod. Same behavioral/response pattern as kampfy/skeletor/polvol2. Mod logs in, putin bot shows up, threads critical of trump are pruned, mod logs off.

Is that your theory Alexandr?

I'm not a lefty; I want the deportations to happen. But you have to know that Trump is not a nationalist, and has no intention of deporting anybody.

I will repost this thread until I'm satisfied that most anons have read it.

I don't want to read it.

Reminder to sage

No reason the thread shouldn't stay up. There were plenty of threads about "TRUMP GONNA DEPORT 1 MILLION NEXT WEEK". This thread highlights the result of his efforts.

I'm angry that Trump isn't doing what he promised us. Potato Trump makes me laugh, because he is either with us but totally incompetent, or a liar who stokes the nationalist flames for political gain. Either way, Potato Trump is appropriate.

Exactly.

Saged again Vlad

Spot the redditor.

Sage doesn't move the thread down the catalogue.

Reminder to report all russian d&c threads

Just because it makes you laugh, doesn't mean its appropriate for the discussion. I can post all sorts of images that make me laugh, but it doesn't help anything at all.

Attached: its fucking fucked.jpg (720x960, 72.95K)

It's an image board.

Jesus Christ. kys

Doesn't mean the image has to be unrelated.

It's a bot/spammer. Might be a mod considering the regularity.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1222x343, 29.88K)

pic really bothers you doesn't it?

More of the putin bot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (423x72, 3.45K)

Imagine the same edit done to anyone else's photo. Its an obnoxious instagram filter normalfag type of shit that has no business existing.

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

TRUMPSTEIN IS A FAGGOT

4U
REMEMBER TO BUMP

REMEMBER TO BUMP

Does shitposting for putin fulfill your mandatory military service Igor?

Its because 4d miga

Sage sage sage

i bet it bothers the shit out of trump which makes me laugh

Sad so sad.

Attached: sketch-1564083590382.jpg (1920x1200, 248.86K)

That meme doesn’t even scream “lefty” it just screams “antiTrump” which =/= leftist. I’m about as radical as they come, and I am honestly considering voting blue this year just to deny Isreal 4 more years of trump. They benefit way more from that subversive fucker than we ever will. AntiTrump can mean AntiJewish, it doesn’t have to be a left vs. right, Jew party system dichotomy.

Attached: 6522BAF4-279E-4C17-A6F7-CDB4D2C39F39.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

based

You being a votecuck doesn't entail denying anyone anything. It means you're an impotent faggot, doesn't matter which party you vote for.

Attached: 26e98d03ed838d5f49bc9df808dc96e62b503de086a04014da7338cc166a3271.png (1976x1684, 254.12K)

Its true, moderation staff have begun damage-controlling for Trumpstein again and its disgusting. They even allow a straight-from-4chan /ptg/ thread on the board.
Absolutely sickening.

Last couple days there has been a coordinated anti-Russian bent to it.

For what? a CNN article?

I'm voting for Trump

Defending Trump gives you away as a retard

looks like a more detailed model I came up with a few months ago minus the "your gaping asshole". kek'd.

You mad no one's sucking off the Don?

They've been mad since his Syrian airstrikes went over like a lead balloon.

Found the 4chan nigger. Go back, you sorry ziondrone loser.

Straight-from-4chan ziodrones. They're upset that their shilling hasn't caught on here in the least, and now they're trying to be more forceful, as seen by just doing a straight copy-pasta of 4chan threads and D&C shitposting ("was hitler a zionist?" "what should be done with non-whites who look white?"). The mods haven't combated it at all, which means its them doing it in all probability.

You’re just suckin off putin

woops, bump

Sorry that bothers you. Too bad.

I just find it funny. You're such a monumental failure, and yet, you keep trying desperately to shill for israel.

Cool. I'm still voting Trump btw

Seriously OP, who is supposed to make trump's beds if we stop letting the illegals in?

Who's gonna mow my yard or do my dishes? I got better shit to do then manual fucking labor.

Who is supposed to do all the work that only undocumented workers will do?

Attached: 07trumpgolfcourse01-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg (1920x1080 165.25 KB, 290.43K)

God forbid I just don't like having someone for a president who gives billions of tax-payer dollars to Israel, enacts gun control, and touts the benefits of spic labor while he lets millions of them ''legally' over the border.

Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin iPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.

Israelis can't vote in American elections. And I'm not voting for Trump btw. Fuck and fuck the jews.

Total denial of reality, very nice.

Attached: kekekeke.png (364x518, 391.8K)

Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger.Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nPutin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Putin is a nigger. Sage

Our moderation staff are traitors and cuckolds to jewry.

bump!

Guess who I'm voting for?
Trump
And when Trump's term is over in 2024 I'm voting for Tucker

People used to get banned for saying nigger here thanks to polvol2.

Glad someone paid attention to how shitty those numbers are. It’s a goddamn joke compared to the vast amount of benefits illegals get for being here, or the vast benefits israel gets politically and financially while jews have been stabbing us in the back for ages, or all the gibs niggers and other shitskins get, or all the foreign fucks here “legally” with H1Bs and other bullshit taking White jobs, or how our industry was gutted and shipped overseas.
All I wanted was a fair chance at a home and a family, with a career to support them and a community worth living in, not this amalgam of dystopias we live in today.

Israelis can't vote in American elections. No matter how many times you kvetch, won't change that. But hey, maybe Trumpstein will!
Oh wait, he won't, because he's lost like 30% of his base due to being a massive cuckold. Womp womp.
4chan as fuck. I'm under 50 so I haven't watched Cucker Tarlson in so bloody long, is he even still on television? Does anyone under 50 still watch television? I guess just poor israelis lel

Sauce? I'm pretty sure that was the roach, shortly before he got removed… For doing the exact shit you niggers are now doing, lel

reminds me of this

Attached: you fucking got that pt2.png (1976x3720 1.62 MB, 4.45M)

Did I tell you who I'm voting for?
Its Trump.

Attached: clownprince.png (305x373, 132.26K)

Don't have any, other than a personal experience of him banning me for calling him a faggot.

Wtf I love Zionist globalism now

Did I tell you israelis can't vote in US elections?
Its true.

And if tuck doesn't run when Trump is done in 2024 then maybe I'll write in Trump.

We get it, you're retarded.

Attached: 4c45743f1d3b02f5efce8fde3aba7809145ba195a46d2eb34443cb9adc0b4185.png (699x969, 29.32K)

Still haven't changed my opinion. I'm voting Trump.

Oh man, I didn't realize he was obviously IP-jumping as well to spam these threads.
The mods allow this. Pitiful. Truly 4chan.

The moderation staff are traitors – anyone who would willingly carry out moderation orders from above without revealing that such was being ordered is a traitor and a stooge for zionism.

Guess what? I'm voting for Trump in 2020

israelis can't vote in American elections though, so I don't care about your zionist baying lel
I bet you smell terrible in the heat of your small Tel Aviv studio apartment

If you're so in denial of reality then your opinion is irrelevant.

Guess what? You're filtered.

see

You aren't voting for anyone, because israelis can't vote in American elections. Must sting.

(checked)
Triple Hitler cannot be denied.

Didn't work. Sorry still voting Trump.

israelis can't vote in american elections

Reminds me of the faggot saying he can't vote.

Let's see if you changed my mind?….
Sorry kike. Still voting for Trump

lets see if your opinion matters… oh, nope.
israelis can't vote in american elections, sorry schlomo

Hold on let me double check. Maybe you changed my mind now…
Nope. Still voting for Trump.
Sad they actually pay you kikes to work this hard yet fail so bad

The raids were against the people who tried to overthrow Trump.
ICE was a smokescreen.
Duh.

still don't matta, nothin' you say mattas
cuz israelis can't vote in american elections