Pest Extermination coming

United States Federal Government Reinstates the Death Penalty
Attorney General William Barr and the US Department of Justice announced Thursday the reinstatement of the federal death penalty; scheduling the executions of five death row inmates held in national prisons.
archive.is/HbyaL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x478, 178.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuWO5_p9xPI
cryptome.org/ap.htm
c-span.org/video/?c4757679/president-trump-calls-destruction-anti-semites-death-penalty-crimes-these
amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7287341/AI-experts-release-statement-slamming-predictive-policing-digitizing-stop-frisk.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully mods will get on top of this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1222x339, 33.25K)

Attached: I Thought Witches Could Fly.jpg (895x929, 154.36K)

People talking about eugenic effects from this aren’t being stats-honest. The homicide rate is too low. Truth is, most people are already strong enough to live in peace. The evilest murders aren’t even the clear evils, they’re the subtle evils who won’t be the ones getting executed at all.

Nice try Yuri

Recall Trump calling for the death penalty against human traffickers and pedophiles years and years ago on Twitter. Recall he made an Executive Order allowing for the seizure of human traffickers property and wealth. Now remember Epstein now being chased after for trafficking which means all of his assets and property (which were the very definition of ill-gotten goods) now belong to the United States, ostensibly.

Wonder which ones he's gonna pop first. They don't name the 5… Let's see here.
Daniel Lewis Lee
Dustin Honkin
Lezmond Mitchell (spic)
Wesley Purkey
Alfred Bourgeois (nigger)

Attached: pjimage115-e1564079202155[1].jpg (441x600 332.6 KB, 50.3K)

Fuck off magapede.

Trump is saying he wants the death penalty for antisemitism.

Daniel Lewis Lee
This file photo from October 31, 1997, shows Danny Lee waiting for his arraignment hearing in the 1996 murders of an Arkansas family.
According to a Justice Department news release, Daniel Lewis Lee is a member of a white supremacist group who killed a family of three – among them an 8-year-old girl.
He was found guilty in May 1999 in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas on three counts of murder in aid of racketeering and sentenced to death.
His execution is scheduled for December 9.

Lezmond Mitchell
Lezmond Mitchell was found guilty in May 2003 in the US District Court for the District of Arizona of stabbing a 63-year-old grandmother to death and then forcing her 9-year-old granddaughter to sit next to her body during a 30- to 40-mile drive. He then slit the girl's throat twice. She also died.
His execution is slated for December 11.

Wesley Ira Purkey
Welsey Ira Purkey was found guilty in November 2003 in the US District Court for the Western District of Missouri of violently raping and killing a 16-year-old girl before dismembering and burning her body.
He had also been convicted in state court of using a claw hammer to kill an 80-year-old woman, the Justice Department said in the release.
His execution is scheduled for December 13.

Alfred Bourgeois
Per the Justice Department, Alfred Bourgeois tortured and sexually molested his 2-year-old daughter before beating her to death.
He was found guilty in the US District Court for the Southern District of Texas in March 2004 of multiple offenses, including murder, and sentenced to death.
He's scheduled to be executed on January 13, 2020.

Dustin Lee Honken
Dustin Honken is led by US marshals from the federal building in Sioux City, Iowa, on October 27, 2004.
Dustin Lee Honken was found guilty in October 2004 in the US District Court for the Northern District of Iowa of murdering five people, including a single mother and her 10- and 6-year-old daughters.
Honken's execution is scheduled for January 15, 2020.

Getting rid of the trash they have spent all this time protecting just to hit a white nationalist I'm thinking.

Yeah he probably will only kill the ebil huwhite supremacy guy. I’m sure the nigger rapist will get a pardon, and likely an invite to trump tower

How will this play out now that LGBTQAPP now includes pedosexuals?

Checked, very nice.
Didn’t trump hang out with Epstein as well? Hmmmm…

Guilty people tend to loudly profess their opposition to their own behavior.

He already lashed out at his rally supporters when they wanted to send antisemites back. What makes you think he wants to kill him if he's too cucked to even fly them away?

Attached: Big Smug.png (800x480, 477.87K)

youtu.be/MuWO5_p9xPI

It's all near the end, in the last 5th of the video

Attached: kekekekekek.png (1480x832 270.51 KB, 1.1M)

ftr this is state sanctioned premeditated murder and makes bill barr and every person involved, murderers
or
this makes it okay to premeditate murders of murderers

I feel like this is appropriate
>cryptome.org/ap.htm

Checked. It's their job. I'd bet Cadre or Alamo is stepping the shilling up going into the election cycle.

Attached: bb7e498a0a4802bd2d2e148689fae9bcb503df731b89c00c4976dee5039074fa.jpg (347x638, 96.62K)

This what you jew fucks are resorting to? You will never be white.

Attached: Holy Moly.png (640x360, 100.96K)

You can't but avoid arguing because then you would have to admit that Trump is so obviously just another corrupt two-faced politician. The evidence has mounted too high for you to do anything but spam images and shit memes. Sad!

Attached: 370glb7gro3z.jpg (710x698 75.71 KB, 141.72K)

stop posting retarded quotes like that and get back to the bare facts. a quote like that can be written off as pandering too easily

Can't hear you yid.

Attached: Speak Up.jpg (840x420, 70.51K)

They are along with kampfy. He's back in control.

The facts are reflected in the quotes.

Attached: steadyflowofmexicans.png (937x998, 83.2K)

Kikey and the codemonkey installed pricks are just as bad but in different ways. If Zig Forums wanted to solve this problem without exodus then an example must me made. After all, do they pay enough to subvert a page who's user base may find the fag and make an example of them? Just a thought.

l thought indians didn't needed prisions.

I support this

Recall Trump called for the death penalty of people who don't support Israel.

c-span.org/video/?c4757679/president-trump-calls-destruction-anti-semites-death-penalty-crimes-these

Semite means from Shem. Shem was a nigger and a piece of shit

this. also isn't death penalty more expensive anyway?

Yeah, more expensive.

amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost/

Now you'll get executed if you defend yourself against terrorists.

honk honk

Attached: oops.jpg (1024x576, 46.85K)

Its in preparation for noahide laws. Cant have noahide executions without first having regular old executions again. Bye bye christians

Excellent, now we can just get rid of white prisoners even faster

Hmm.
That's good news.
What else is being planned during bread and circus hour?

Attached: 5G-Kid.jpg (2170x1562, 343.66K)

Damn where were you when skinhead music started to win?

No that's Ham. Niggers are hametic.

I notice Adam Green has been going on about this quite a bit lately. Thanks for straightening this out for me on a fundamental level.

Christians brought this upon themselves by worshiping a rabbi rebel, these laws are already being fully set into place and will target everyone who is not a kike, in fact it's already happening (minus the death penalty, for now)

Laws in most European countries will send you to prison if you kill an armed robber who breaks into your house and attacks you.

This is why (((veganism))) is pushed so hard

They are definitely going to kill Daniel first. I am sure of it.

I must have been blind the first time I read it, as I just noticed the dates. Of course, Daniel is the first.

This is the retarded shit the 'Right' wing of the ZOG actually thinks about.

Way to misread what was said. He was calling out the religious targeting at a fucking synagogue. Just like he would say the same about a mosque attack on our soil as well as someone going in and killing jew worshiping christians in a church. Find something else to harp on, nigger.

Only the appeal process and storage of inmates while appealing. Killing them is cheap.

Christianity alone isn't necessarily idolatry, depends on the denomination and their focus. Granted they all worship a dead jew but you can see clear differences in focus between Catholics who DO worship graven images and pray to saints rather than to god directly or through (((christ))) and protestants who kicked the forced jew tax (or you go to hell) to the curb for a softer 10% jew tax (you can get bonus points for helping missions subvert nations.)

Oh god those boomer memes are so cringe

Even so, you know he would be first because white supremacy was at the forefront of their excuse for killing him. jews made sure to place him front and center.

Interesting character. His accomplice, Chevie Kehoe, was tied to Timothy McVeigh and Elohim City.

They're setting up mass extermination of anyone remotely critical of the ZOG.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7287341/AI-experts-release-statement-slamming-predictive-policing-digitizing-stop-frisk.html

This you faggots!

So by that rationale Hitler was the most prolific nation-wrecker and anti-Aryan?

Cool, maybe the threat of being put to death over words will actually cause change to happen for once.

Nah. Lemmings will take the path of least resistance. Only way forward is to make death for lemmings more assured if they don't fight.

It's not about eugenics necessarily.

I'd say it's more about saving resources.

Nobody houses and feeds me for free.

Why should criminals get to be housed and fed?

Doubt it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (426x185, 50.93K)

why tho why tho

Soon a different 2% will be 100% of death row.

It will be for goyim. Read the noahide laws.

More like 'Host Extermination'.

Attached: Trump - Destroy Anti-Semites.png (968x1056, 848.48K)

its only so the white federal race traitor faggots can kill white men on the orders of their jewish pimps. must be a sad life being such a low paid hooker.

Attached: kiss my rebel ass.jpeg (235x339, 30.03K)

Personally, I'm looking forward to it.

"Yeah Baby!"

Say when, lad.

Attached: 8e293acb8d5ff06e878fdece66f8ac70aadabdf091abf05b8ff3410574b7b4ee.jpg (255x187, 11.58K)

execute hillary

It will never work

Attached: 7e1703ff870a1315263324156a508afdbce0a6753798ced6081f0be0b5db90b4.png (255x255, 15.1K)

Death penalty take ages to finish in USA.