DEPORTATIONS MEAN NOTHING

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-south-texas-officers-remove-twice-deported-mexican-man-who-faces-homicide-charges

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_22_53)

And it least those places are sill majority white

FIVE, SIX, SEVEN… HOW MANY TIMES CAN IT GO ON?

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_34_27)

EIGHT, NINE, TEN…

THIS IS THE POWER OF DEPORTATION TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_36_16)

ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN

It never ends. The worst that happens to you it seems when you go on a rampage through America is you get deported so you can just come back in and continue raping, killing, and destroying the lives of Americans. Notice that one Germany article about the Moroccan drug dealer too. Same shit in Germany. Whites everywhere should have the right to kill illegals on sight, it is the only solution to this problem.

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_38_28)

FOURTEEN, FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN

Deportation = a joke

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_41_00)

Nigger, where do you think you are?

There is one spic that was deported 44 times.

It's almost as if he just uses deportation as a free ride back to Mexico so he can pick up more drugs to bring into the country.

Attached: 2019-07-26 (10_46_08).png (1074x1418, 137.13K)

Make it legal to kill spics on sight.

Attached: urfunny.png (728x342, 80.69K)

That's a neat thing.

Fuck off back to reddit with your spam.

Each of these posts were all handcrafted and have never been posted anywhere else.

They are not spam.

I also do not use reddit but have used imageboards since 2007.

kys

I simply dont believe you

If there was a way to make a bet with an omnipotent and omniscient judge presiding over it, I'd bet absolutely everything I have and don't have, and you'd be forced to pay out and be in debt to me for the rest of your life.

ok jew

Implying that ICE isn't in on the whole thing. The US is rotten from top to bottom.

Not what I said kike.

Look at the timestamps on all the screencaps I posted.

Look at the timestamps of the posts.

Use tineye and keywords from my posts.

You will find this thread is genuine and original.

Attached: BVX2WRcCAAAaRA9.jpg (599x378, 37K)

There arent that many violent vigilantes and its not worth sacrificing poor foreiners to find out who was just waiting for an excuse

the federal government is responsible for forcing the borders OPEN, and for attacking truly patriotic militias and other land owners trying to stop this invasion that will forever destroy america. they are slavers and terrorists that want to exterminate all White people, every action of their's since the civil war points to this

its time to wake up

Attached: voted to block national emergency on border.jpeg (428x587 159.12 KB, 226.81K)

Attached: feds force open private border wall.png (978x711 997.09 KB, 844.87K)

I'm for a "Kill and Release" program instead of capture.

Attached: FBI arrests militia for enforcing our borders 2.png (1289x867 905.18 KB, 335.81K)

>leader of (((militia))) struck by Trump's curse
KEK is great

if you found a dangerous snake in your backyard, do you throw it back over the fence to the neighbor's backyard?

Attached: illegal immigrant rape kid.png (649x767 42.79 KB, 96.22K)

Then stop complaining about them, shitskin.

Technically it’s not murder
If dude is openly armed , uniformed (any camo and cap) with a declaration of intent as an unorganized self militia (again , one dude) it is an act of defense of the nation and therefore is LEGAL
Letters of Marque and Reprisal and pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssSS

Simple truth: deportation alone means nothing. You have to also stop them from entering again (and any new people trying to gain entry). How each country does it is up to them.

you cut its fucking head off and throw the body in fire.