BREIVIK HAS A half-sister

Let's find and pump this bitch. Any more pics?

Attached: br.hotsis.png (544x609, 348.25K)

Attached: 54F7D227-13B7-4F0F-93F9-EFFD4963B074.jpeg (1199x855, 76.68K)

Forget the pump anons, she wasted herself in shitsville Calif.

BASED AND MIGAPILLED

Still pics would be interesting

die already, jew

Prior to the attacks, Breivik pushed his so-called treatise, ‘2083: A European Declaration of Independence’ out on to the web and through social media. This 1,500-page document contained many strange ideas, but the most startling of them was probably his tirade against his half-sister and his mother. In a section of the treatise, titled ‘How STDs ruin people’s lives,’ he stated that "My half-sister Elisabeth was infected by chlamydia after having more than 40 sexual partners (more than 15 of them Chippendale strippers who are known to be bearers of various diseases.)…" He also claimed that his mother was forced into early retirement by genital herpes and further complained, "Both my sister and my mother have not only shamed me, but they have shamed themselves and our family, a family that was broken in the first place due to secondary effects of the feministic/sexual revolution." None of this seemed to have any foundation in truth.
Either they are lying or the madman Breivheart trolled these hoes hard

This little thumbnail is all I found.

Attached: download (7).jpg (160x160, 4.52K)

She was reported in the media to have talked shit about him, being "erratic". Maybe it's pay back for being a feminist man-hating bitch..

I wonder if Jooogle is censoring pics about her.

Uwot m8

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (260x390, 314.23K)

I wouldn't

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x541, 1.45M)

WALL/10
WNB

Oh man, Breivik had several white girls with him in a farmhouse. I wonder if some of their friends could upload to Zig Forums…

Attached: Breivik 3.jpg (634x358, 70.95K)

Attached: 33828716_1695191717184544_810086224218816512_n.jpg (1080x1080, 22.01K)

I don't think that's anything. they're a couple of "X elisabeth breivkis"

Cuck

Hahahaha is poor Shlomo having a tough day? Ain't easy shilling this board, is it.
Well we refer to kikes as vermin and to niggers as apes, so i guess callin dem hoes bitches aint too bad

10/10 would impregnate

Stopped reading

Nah that just sounds nigger tbh, the OP does come off as half-chanish

Attached: moonface_grande.jpg (599x485, 26.57K)

An whatchu gon do about it, son?

Sounds like the standard "cutting your family ties" routine for lone attacks.

Tell you to return to your containment cuck board, you utter disgrace.

sugged and reported

It'll be nice when school starts up and all the faggot kids like OP go back to school.

Possibly. He might have tried to avoid their safety being jeopardized.

Make me, jew boy…

Sounds like a semetic plot…

You wont do anything, you nigger.

Boomer
Leave QTard and unironically kill yourself.
Fuck you and fuck Trump