Nigger Shooting Spree in Brooklyn

Two “brazen” lone gunmen opened fire at a massive Brownsville, Brooklyn, block party on Saturday night, leaving a 38-year-old man dead and 11 others injured, law enforcement sources told The Post.
The gunfire erupted just before 11 p.m. as the annual two-day “Old Timers Day” party was ending and thousands of attendees were leaving, the sources said.
The violence was preliminarily blamed on two shooters who remained at large early Sunday, and who had blasted into the crowd despite a contingent of some 100 cops monitoring the event, the sources said.
“I’ve never heard of 12 people shot in one incident — ever,” one veteran investigator told The Post of the bloodshed at Mendoza Park at Christopher and Hegeman avenues.
“This is one of the worst, most brazen shootings I’ve ever seen.”

The injured were rushed to nearby Brookdale Hospital and to Kings County Hospital.
By midnight, detectives had found one abandoned firearm and were combing the ground for more evidence among hundreds of scattered beer bottles, cans, cups and other debris.
The party is in its 56th year and features concerts, food and exhibitions.
Attendees travel from across the country to attend.
“I heard shots and I ducked,” said one 66-year-old man who was at the party.
“When I stuck my head up, and the smoke cleared, it was pure pandemonium,” said the man, who asked not to be named.
“It was chaos,” said Gary Miller, 60, a vendor at the party.
People were breaking down, having outbursts,” he said.
“We were enjoying the evening and all of a sudden shots rang out,” he remembered.
“Shots rang out and the crowd was already dispersing and you heard about 9 to 11 shots and everyone was running and scattering for cover.”
“We had a terrible shooting in Brownsville tonight that shattered a peaceful neighborhood event,” Mayor de Blasio tweeted at close to 1 a.m.
The shooting happened in the same precinct where the first of four water-dousing attacks on cops broke out on the previous Saturday.

archive.is/7Wz3z

Attached: nigger shooting spree.png (659x738, 628.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1155320056856948738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY!!!! Brazen isn't strong enough! The Chutzpah!!! Brownsville isn't too far from crown heights! What if there had been jews attending this party? With all those shots going off, 10s maybe even hundreds of jews could have been shot. 100 cops isn't enough. How long before thousands of jews are shot at due to crime coming into jewish areas! This is unacceptable anti semitism. Millions of jews are vulnerable to attacks and the police department isn't doing enough.

We need funding for a wall around Crown Heights.

KeK I wonder if kikes really are demanding for more policing around their neighborhoods but none for the gentiles.

Attached: 033b024f6ec0070ead1a5888157fc13b91e78c927199f506643731b315b7a820.gif (504x279, 2.88M)

Gotta wonder how a nigger ever kills another nigger.

Attached: bda4b2f1ea9709dc48b1c6b8ed13054b8d6f2fa4f8d4a9d58bf59f6a90d04ae2.jpg (255x185, 12.89K)

Even when they hold the gun upright and aim they still can't hit shit. Must just be happy accidents.

Attached: checked nigga.jpg (570x427, 65.71K)

Only Blacks and White Nationalists use the work "Nigger".

Get it?

So Tyrone be alive& niggin'& noggin

Attached: 1517679436931.jpg (1024x776, 463.1K)

Oh,you again .
You fukkada wywimminz?

Sounds like a bunch of White boomers throwing a party got enriched by niggers.

Wonder if the same cops that were doused with water were there.

“Shots rang out"
"terrible shooting"
"12 people shot in one incident"

The fucking gymnastics these people have to go through to avoid saying "mass shooting" is pathetic

When the shooter is a nigger its a low mass shooting shieeeet

I don't even know what the hell to say.
How low have the writting standards fallen?

its a game of numbers, they just fire enough that chance favors them.

Las Vegas
Pulse
Bataclan
Sandy Hook
all confirmed for telvisually programmed psyops

If a white male did it, then they would dig into their social media. With the ADL/SPLC counting it as a "right-wing" terrorist attack since he posted a Trump meme once.

Urbagroids gonna groid

When a black murders other blacks nobody is really surprised. When whites murder other whites it's shocking because it's the opposite of what White culture encourages, teaches, and condones (ooposite nigger culture).
I wouldn't consider the "lack of investigation" a bad thing because we all know why they do it.

If your enemy is making a mistake, don't intervene. Allow them to fall folly encouraging them the entire time to continue on in their follies.

Nowhere in the article does it say that any blacks were involved.

Which means it was blacks/hispanics/any race other than White European.
If they were white or even suspected to be white it'd be stated throughout the article multiple times with references to racism, oppression of blacks, etc.
Are you new?

Any user good with numbers look at the numbers in the article.

What's wrong with wanting a White ethnostate?
Are you saying ethnostates are bad? You better be careful there you closeted anti-semitie, Israel is an ethnostate.

It's almost as if the zog control paradigm is a thin veil which subsides momentarily when literal negros fire randomly at crowds of people and then disappear undetected despite the best efforts of the golem.

They have their own police force.

Well big deal. Not so long ago they were used as an attraction on fairs.

I read that as ELVEN injured.

When will it be known whether or not they were black/hispanic/any other race?

I shot 38 niggers once.

Attached: 21345678987654356 3 paul gleeson algiers point new orleans hurricane kathrina shootings race war.JPG (1013x665, 94.76K)

Guess how I know the author is a darky?

Not includin Mexicans and injuns?

Attached: Young-Guns-Slater.jpg (1200x649, 102.7K)

Were any whites shot? If not how is this news? Just fauna being fauna.

twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1155320056856948738
Only whites i see are the cops.

As someone who lives in Brooklyn, I can tell you that the niggers here are like caricatures of alien monsters out of a science fiction film.

They will randomly punch you, for no reason at all, if you walk past them on the sidewalk. (This happened to me a few months ago.)

They will never, ever, under any circumstances, exercise a degree of common decency – holding a door open, for example – for you.

If you're a white person, they will openly mock you, laugh at you, glare at you, and demonize you at any opportunity.

If you have a black cashier, expect them to stare at you with the coldest, most hate-filled expression they can muster, for the entire duration of the transaction.

They speak in a language that consists primarily of "nigga," swear words, and histrionics.

They'll jump on a crowded subway train, shirtless, start screaming "SHOWTIME!!!!", and then blast trap beats at maximum volume while they do roundhouse kicks and dangle from the bars of the subway. They do this to earn money. They are the walking embodiment of entitlement, and essentially intimidate others into bending to their will, knowing that NYC is a nigger metropolis and any criticism of their behavior will get you cast out of your social circles and/or charged with a hate crime. (I'm going to court in a few days, the DA is trying to pin me with a hate crime for defending myself from 7-10 black guys who assaulted me recently.)

All advertisements feature blacks. And yet, they will still insist that they are "oppressed" and that the media is "white supremacist."

The only thing keeping this city functional is the gorillians of dollars generated by fucking people over on Wall Street, the marketing (read: propaganda) merchants, and the sacred scree of DIVERSITY. The media paints the picture of NYC as a place of opportunity and beautiful women and excitement and glamour. In reality, it's a fetid dumpster of depravity and white demoralization.

Before you ask, I moved here for a job, and am saving money to get out. This has to be one of the most miserable, if not the most miserable, cities on the planet.

New York City turned me from a leftist into a far-right racist. Thanks, Big Apple.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.04.17 PM.png (1054x692, 1.41M)

What a couple of brutal bullies!

Make a thread if your case goes badly, I'm sure I won't be the only user who wants to help a bruder out if the bastards there try to make an example of you. Smart move getting the fuck out, wish my cousin had done that.

KEK

I went from being an Anti-american chomskyite in the poconos to a 'pull the trigger on every nigger' ready to give nigs $100 each to leave philadelphia and never come back.

They should be paid $100 each to be sterilized.

You must be 12 and taking a break from reddit.

Yes, THANKS BIG APPLE. Why the fuck do they even call it that? They have like one dying tree.

time to send lefties to jew york for a few months.

Is there still a serious art gallery scene in New York or has even that evaporated into cold soulless corporate glass and steel?

That is the big lie of the "Left," that somehow something called "white supremacy" rules that thing called "America."
If "white supremacy" rules that thing called "America," why did it force integration with niggers on the White Nation?
Ultimately, there is an absolutely massive contradiction, between believing "America" is ruled by something called "white supremacy," and the whole history of it, especially post "Civil Rights." There simply is no way to reconcile it.
The truth is capitalism loves niggers. Niggers in the ZOG are the worst scum alive, and deserve to be set on fire.

obviously a white right wing terrorist

Simple. The apple is somewhat unique in that it can basically be a thin, normal-looking skin on the outside filled with maggots to the core, on the inside.

So, in that sense, the Big Overhyped Apple is accurately named.

oh god kill me now

lmao SHOWTIME!!!! that shit is the fucking worst.

it was whites
it was whites
it was whites
it was whites

Niggers killing themselves off? That's a win-win. Why are the cops even investigating! Let Jobu's homeboys kill off the killers and round we go.