DRIVE-BY ON KIKE IN MIAMI

Shots fired outside North Miami synagogue hit man in leg, being investigated as possible hate crime

archive.is/XFIip

Can't let this story go under the radar relative to the shooting in CA.

Attached: pepe drive by.jpg (480x319, 34.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
twitter.com/MacrocosmX/status/1155916577218400257
twitter.com/MacrocosmX/status/1154842064607203328?s=19
archive.is/XFIip
archive.is/6jVC4
mondoweiss.net/2008/02/do-jews-dominat/amp/
chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019/7/25/8931075/park-manor-drive-by-matthew-gibson-jake-lee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: kike drive by.png (949x1726, 705.91K)

Florida literally has thousands of synogougez ripe for drivebys

Anything relating to jews

We need a real first shoah.

user, aman of yaweh was hit in the leg. Its literally another shoah

They are going all out with false flags. Of course, one of their own is only to be "shot in the leg" , which is a witness testimony without any physical evidence of course.

His wounds will hurt 30 years from now, and his grandchildren will get reparations.

Damn it…. Don't do this. The Jews get so much millage out of victimhood.

Never lay a finger on them.

expose their crimes.

Here's a start.

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

Spread this.

Oh. My. God.
Will someone, for once, think of the Jews?!

What a tragedy.

It's an obvious false flag, how the hell is a drive-by shooter going to have the accuracy to hit someone four times in the leg and no where else while spraying? Odds are they would aim for central body mass, so I would expect at least a few rounds to hit there.

If there wasn't a shooting in CA, this story would probably be all over the news. I'm sure the kike will get paid well though for their efforts.

First the Holocaust; Now this. smh

Kek satan u a funny guy

This. They should be exposed and their plans neutralized, by physically hurting them you are just feeding their narrative and reinforcing their in-group cohesion. If not threatened by an external force, they will go after each other's throats.

This is literally anudda shoah

The holocaust never happened but it will

Attached: 1933.PNG (1080x1082, 662.72K)

What are we Jews to do? Huh? Tell me.
Getting shot in our legs 8 times for no reason.
What have we done to deserve this persecution.
Oy vey. I need to call my Rabbi.

You came here instead of Israel.

Friendly reminder that the entire world is waiting for Americans to start off the pogroms…including the jews.

Anyone else get nauseous when American Jews complain about being discriminated against.

They are the richest ethnic group in the United States, they are statistically overrepresented in positions of power and influence.

Yet they bitch.

Sure people don't like them..

People don't like Catholics either, but they aren't a protected class.

You can mock the Catholic Church all day long and no one says a word… mock the jews and a bag of bricks comes down.

Attached: isreali influ.jpg (800x766, 238.02K)

Nope. Not gonna happen. Soz rest of da world.
Something you Euros don't understand about America is that Jews are in every single facet of our government and military.
An Orthodx Jewess (a dual citizen) was just put in charge of our nation's Cybersecurity.
They know about every single vulnerablity in our defense system and every weakness in our offense.
If/when the American goveronment falls, the Jews will know in advance and start flying to Israel en masse.

Attached: gvsgyftfe874g9o.gif (500x289, 647.26K)

We've been saying it way before you retards even realized it.

Attached: d22fd282619c800d92e7e1eb63237d3e41a777d9d6cae667310b9f7c3ba7fb60.png (422x332, 172.11K)

Fuck off kike

Yet Europe is in the fucking bin.
Hitler and History have said and say it.
Nobody listened.

So is America.

Can you imagine how much of earths population is waiting for an opening to exterminate these beasts? After thousands of years of unfathomable crimes against mankind, billions of innocent deaths in their path, and the deliberate destabilization of nearly every nation on earth, as well as incalculable amounts of pollution to soil, water, air, and the destruction of the animal kingdom? Just one spark and they will be grinded to mincemeat.

Yea. We're fucked.

Attached: 0bc6736c0730ce3ac4dd035a12e938e2.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

That's a good point. If America falls that means Israel is vulnerable. Like a wounded calf in an open field.

Sharing articles can help.. Share this with everyone who thinks "Israel is our greatest ally"military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

Yeah, the days of controlled kike vs. kike economic battles where only the goyim are losers are coming to an end, we're going to make Vlad's forest look like a patch of weeds when we're through with you.

Some Jew just wanted to get on disability and hired a hit man.

You're all gonna die, kikes.

couple more hours til you can clock out, eh Michael?

Go back to r/the_donald and take your shitty doublespacing with you, boomer.

retards.

Attached: oogedy boogedy boo!.jpg (600x450, 52.51K)

Could you be a little less obvious of a shill? Maybe try not post verbatim lines out of the manual?

Attached: netflix shill hacker news.jpg (2952x860, 370.91K)

Justin?

Is you that you, Lou? How's Stella's new bull working out? Did little LaTyrone pass his Holocaust finals?

6,000,000 jews in 'merica, an average of 240 seats per plane, 7200 commercial airplanes…
they will use all the american planes, and make 3.4 round trip JewYork - TelAviv each, over at least a week
now, if there was a komputar glitch in some planes software, this would reduce the amount of planes, shoah a few kikes in the pond, and this might take a wee bit longer

Moische would have to open the waters of the fucking Atlantic for a couple of weeks
and the convoy of 2 million SUVs will need serious logistics for the trip

What are you talking about?

Let's see how much persecution they can take.

How the fuck do you know anybody white or white positive did this? You got the hot scoop you reddit spacing piece of shit?

Glow nigger detected. “Hey kid wanna drive by a Jew church”

promises promises…

No one is inciting anyone to do anything illegal, but if something happens I understand.

Just who do you think will be blamed? Who usually is fingered in kosher operations? Regardless, it is ANTISEMITISM and will be used as a tool to bludgeon jewish enemies.

You're either retard or jewfed. Just quit with the Reddit spacing idiocy. Using spacing for emphasis and separation of points is common and you know this.

Attached: JUDAICA ANTI-SEMITIC, ANTI USA ENGLAND DRAWINGS AND PHOTOS FROM GERM 07.jpg (1600x1405, 733.94K)

So you don't want the American people to know their "greatest ally: is selling military tech to China?

Is this the Serbian Jew double bluff?

They have there own hospitals too? Fuck you Jews.

Attached: 1280px-Hatzalah.jpg (1280x963, 356.17K)

:DDDDDD EBIN

Didn't one of Trump's parents die in a jewish hospital?

This really isn't accurate at all. You get mileage out of winning and prevailing with force, as the jews did in WWII. The Palestinians don't get much mileage out of their victimhood, largely because they very rarely win and prevail with force. The only thing changing this equation is muslims winning and prevailing with force against jewish proxy armies in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. and further in street battles in domestic Western countries.

When you are being defeated, your victimhood isn't recognized.

If whitey's just gonna get blamed anyways, THEN WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID???

Another reason to hate the Jews, medical treatment for the Jews but not for the goyim. I am just sick of these parasites

So they know about you blackpill faggots. Got it.

Hey rabbi!

Seriously, who the fuck shoots someone and hits them in the god damned leg 4 times?

Of course not. Faggots like that don't care they'll just use whatever and any event to shill their narrative.

A nigger who doesn't know how to zero his sites.

Attached: Hyman_Roth_GF2.jpg (398x251, 20.31K)

Florida is where old jews go to retire

Even if this particular one woulkd be a false flag, encourage people and subhumans to always kill jews. Never stop killing jews, until all of them are dead.

Here's a couple of amazing threads by an AntiZionist Jew on Twitter.

twitter.com/MacrocosmX/status/1155916577218400257

twitter.com/MacrocosmX/status/1154842064607203328?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-150817_Twitter.jpg (1440x2218 685.5 KB, 868.21K)

Attached: 9564d32021c6ee9119fc15774ba1df2e7c43b898b46faf00a0cd35d354bd2615.jpeg.jpg (803x821, 137.98K)

Get out.

Attached: 18946ce55d80c6f1f02b3fa9bf6461653745310bbfef35c138293348632f06695.png (590x756, 407.31K)

but did they use a yeet cannon?

Attached: hi point yeet cannon.jpg (1500x1000, 529.93K)

Lol this is ridiculously unlikely. If you have good aim you're not going to hit the leg. If you have bad aim you're not going to keep hitting the same place.

Attached: ((())).jpg (250x250, 11.76K)

Probably an incorrectly zeroed in gun, the guy fired at the torso but the bullets flew too low hit the leg because of that.

>archive.is/XFIip
Plausible, but 6 shots fired implies this was a handgun which doesn't get zeroed in. If it was a rifle you know they would be talking about "evil salt rifles" all over this. Don't forget this was being done from a car which is not controlled and relaxed like the range. 4 shots hitting the same wrong place before the guy has a chance to move his leg? I don't buy it.

Also how dare you deny this happened you denier! He was shot 6 times in the leg now
> archive.is/6jVC4

I don't think it'll work anymore. Too many non-whites for anybody to care about others.
I mean, USA is already on the rock bottom regarding JQ - given your payments in foreskins, blood and money.

Firing out of a car would lead to bad form/firing one handed, probably anticipated the recoil.

writers, and I have never been aware of any employment discrimination against them (though I may not be the best source)
but that’s not the purpose of this posting. Last year Senator Russ Feingold,
buttonholed on CSPAN about why so many speakers on air were Jewish, said, “Well, we’re
good at talking…” That’ll do for now.

Jewish writer brags about his Jewish friends getting him jobs in the media, then blanks on why Jews might be running most of the media.

Discrimination!! That's why!! You fuck over Christians to give each other opportunities!!

mondoweiss.net/2008/02/do-jews-dominat/amp/

Fucked up the green text… but you get the gist

I'm tempted to call this a shill post due to the irony of this post being so rambling and incoherent. But yes I get it and I agree that jews practice nepotism for other jews. There's a bit more to it than that and I forgive you for being a shitty writer yourself I hope you either get better at it or figure out other strengths you have that can be used for our cause.

not bad shooting, probably wasn't a nigger

since it was a false flag, they probably didn't happen to catch the license plate, but they gave a description of the vehicle to make it more believable.

so here's the idea:

thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-10-22-36~2.png (720x283, 37.86K)

This is good but I thought this was even better.

chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019/7/25/8931075/park-manor-drive-by-matthew-gibson-jake-lee

North Miami Beach is full of niggers and (relatively) poor jews, it was probably just some coon in a leased Nissan chimping out.