The (((global warming))) lie. It's the GSM Stupid!

It's the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM, not global warming, like they've been proselytizing.

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming. 
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
—————————————————
CO2 In perspective
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8

And now it's 'devastating man-made climate change!'
un.org/en/climatechange/

And here are some of the environmental signs they say prove the earth is warming and the climate is changing.

Sea levels are rising…
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg

Temperatures are rising…
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C
 archive.is/0KnJz

And glaciers are disappearing…
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg

So if it's not an ice age, and its not global warming, and its not anthropogenic climate change, what is it?

It's the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
————————————————–
What is a grand solar minimum and what does it mean for us?
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E

In a nut shell here's what happens when the sun weakens and moves into a more dormant cycle:
· Increased galactic radiation hitting the earth causing increased cloud coverage globally
· Weaker jet streams
· Increased volcanic activity
· Increased frequency and magnitude of earth quakes
· More erratic and unpredictable weather
· Substantially increased precipitation and drought
· Shrinking grow zones for crops and shorter grow periods
· Massive crop loss and food shortages
· Significantly colder areas at the north and south poles

Even NASA admits it's a big deal archive.is/OeGiu

The great civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of these grand solar cycles
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg

So here's what's happening now

The sun's total solar irradiance (TSI) is currently dropping off a cliff. Much faster and further than the devastating Maunder Minimum.
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png

The earth's magnetosphere is weakening at an unprecedented rate thereby letting in the largest amount of cosmic rays in recorded history.
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg

Increased cosmic rays cause earthquakes, volcanos, and increased cloud cover thereby reducing earth's temperature further.
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
Like the 'year without a summer'
 magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg

But this GSM will be far worse than previous ones
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg

More resources on current happenings and excellent lectures

Grand Solar Minimum Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCP0Dfc4Tt600NS7lKEZtJqQ

Ice Age Farmer Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q

Adapt 2030 Channel
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving

So why the grand lie?

This is what it's really about. Destruction of western nations and the theft of it's wealth.
 magaimg.net/img/8ga8.jpg

Attached: 1561813141767833786124.jpg (1278x1996, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/
rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ieB5Yv_hDc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 156243952232085425155.jpg (1275x762 486.92 KB, 102.52K)

Attached: 1562001218413838722754.jpg (599x488 508.92 KB, 202.96K)

Attached: 15618129892541575120780.jpg (478x770 724.52 KB, 256.86K)

Attached: 15619511377081196052560.jpg (275x183 137.21 KB, 73.44K)

Attached: 15619795923871741108727.jpg (509x594 133.95 KB, 219.84K)

Attached: 15624395781941536035155.jpg (1200x882 204.4 KB, 1.15M)

Attached: Climate change refutation graphs.png (990x1400 362.99 KB, 828.17K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-232250.jpg (640x474 1.77 MB, 319.03K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-093910.jpg (1440x1687 449.47 KB, 796.22K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-100627.jpg (1437x1759 548.45 KB, 917.32K)

Anyone have any good book recommendations for this topic? I have in-laws who are total shitlib literal global warming activists.

That "ice age" time cover is fake, fyi.

science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/

we should create a global warming to collapse international Zionism

Recent Finnish study, confirmed by an unrelated Japanese one:

rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/

Miles Mathis predicted this solar cycle over a year ago.

On one side we have the entire scientific establishment spanning literally thousands of Universities, and numerous disciplines from physics to geology. We have a consensus agreement that the data clearly shows the trends are as predicted.

On the other side we have an autistic user shitposting on pol using out of context and faked information.

Wonder who we should believe? Hmmm

look guys, I'm replying to a shill bot 3000

Attached: sage.png (478x597, 463.38K)

Attached: Achievement unlocked.jpg (488x305, 15.8K)

Any of the three books by John Casey, the discoverer of the sun's cycles and creator of RC theory.
Dark winter
Cold sun
Upheaval

Indeed. Gotta love these neocon larpers who think they are nat soc. Interestingly enough I recognize a lot of OP's links from various threads on news and newsplus. I recognize them because in those threads they got debunked but shills like OP just keep reusing them because they know idiots won't fact check them and BIG WALL O TEXT = TRUTH.

I don't know if it's a misguided conspirafag or an actual shill trying to make us look ridiculous by association. At least we don't see as much flat earth or fake moon landing threads as we used to.

Except your precious scientists lied their asses off and completely defrauded the world. Oh and that 98% stat was fraud too

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.

magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg

magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg

archive.is/oNa3o

archive.is/QCCCo

archive.is/L2BPD

archive.is/aflzk

archive.is/8VIXn

archive.is/PMnPr

archive.is/wcHp

archive.is/hSxEy

archive.is/pxBRI

archive.is/2eUat

archive.is/QHtiZ

archive.is/lyvW0

archive.is/MZqw8

archive.is/kQ82e

archive.is/Tlwpw

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too

archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too

archive.is/9pnLg

archive.is/Y4cMr

archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

Keep kvetching rabbi. You baby dick sucking pedophile faggots are going to get glassed by your shitskin neighbours soon enough. This trick is over. The goyim know. Just shut it down.

Considering how those same Scientists have been proven to be pathological liars with a political agenda and OP is just a faggot with a political agenda I'd say neither but if you had to pick OP.

On the one side we have CNN, MSNBC etc who all say Trump is a hardcore nazi supermacist that has caused unprecedented anti semitism.
On the other side we have an autistic user on Zig Forums saying hes jewish.

Wonder who we should believe? Hmmm

Attached: losing.png (705x717, 521.46K)

Fucking LOL. Here is a perfect example of how fucking stupid this shill is. Pic #4 "Dinosaur Era had 5 times today's CO2". What it conveniently leaves out is that this was due to the eruption of several super volcanoes and that global temperatures jumped 10-15 degrees across the globe followed by a mass die off of 95% of life on earth. Wow sounds really fucking great. So what does that picture seek to prove? That co2 levels create climate change? That rapid changes in co2 levels can cause ecological collapse? That an event 250 MILLION years ago is analogous to today? That OP just blindly copy pastas things without thinking them through? Funny how as the effects of it became more noticeable to people who weren't children and have lived long enough to have a memory of when things were different that the narrative shifted from "straight up doesn't exist" to "it exists but it's not peoples fault its planet nibiru/solar minimum/cow farts/natural cycles/Illuminati weather machine/etc".

Excuse me that was due to the dinosaurs driving 'gas guzzling SUVs'.
If only they had paid extra climate taxes everything would have been fine.

Fuck off back to whatever schizo website you came from.

Attached: 1311033244354.jpg (480x600, 141.71K)

About what I'd expect from you retards.

As the saying goes: Many a true word is spoken in jest.

The level of kvetching without refuting anything in here really makes you think. Look familiar JIDF?

Attached: Israel organ harvest Syrian kids.jpg (3457x2990 2.44 MB, 3.72M)

I think his argument was that aut right supermacists who are skeptical towards global warming, sorry I mean global cooling sorry I mean climate change keep changing their theories as the facts evolve.

Remember to report all paid shills by linking to their posts in the meta thread. Reports do not work.

>>>/suicide/

I don't blame him, he's just nostalgic of the FIVE ice ages the planet has had and wishes we had another one.

Stopped reading there.

If you niggers cant understand "dont shit where you eat", ecology, and jew tricks, I can't even.

Claims that GSM leads to:
· Increased galactic radiation hitting the earth causing increased cloud coverage globally
· Weaker jet streams
· Increased volcanic activity
· Increased frequency and magnitude of earth quakes
· More erratic and unpredictable weather
· Substantially increased precipitation and drought
· Shrinking grow zones for crops and shorter grow periods
· Massive crop loss and food shortages
· Significantly colder areas at the north and south poles

Nigger what?

Also the vast majority of your images are so devoid of context it's impossible to discern their purpose or meaning.

You aren't a scientist if you don't practice the scientific method, they're just mathematicians that fail 100% of the time to model temperature curves

I wanna address this real quick. Science is not a fucking democracy. When Copernicus cane up with the heliocentric model 99% of scientist thought the earth was the center of the universe. Parroting of this meme by the mainstream display a clear lack of scientific understanding. Truth is objective, it doesn’t matter what % of scientists believe it, the truth is empirical regardless. Also how do you think having 97% of scientists all agreeing with your dogma effects the peer review process? A healthy dose of skepticism is vital to the peer review process and this bullshit kills it.

What is happening now is the same process that ended the Nordic Bronze Age civilization (many Bronze Age civilizations for that matter). It is what ushered in the Germanic migration era. It happens in cycles. The real climate catastrophe is the island of Chinese plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean

Just ask yourself why this still a debate. I suppose the earth is flat too.

Good point. The consensus is for people who don't understand the subject.

This; however, this is also used maliciously in an attempt to invalidate sound scientific understanding. Evolution by natural selection is one example of where treating the consensus as if it were merely an argument from authority is often applied.

There are major gaps within the climate change debate, and that creates space for speds to place their nonsense. The climate scientists created their own problem.

Good point. The consensus is for people who don't understand the subject.

Both good points.
Three of us think the same way so it must be true.

Friendly reminder that OP is pushing the same agenda the pro mass immigration, kike Koch brothers are pushing. Friendly reminder you Christfaggots should stop being such massive retarded kike led faggots.

Wasnt that the two guys who created the matrix movies?

If the cock brorthers say the sky is blue am I meant to start believing its not?

I replied to the wrong person at first. Posting is hard.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Not an argument rabbi

Notice how all they've done this thread is throw adhom and not actually worded an intelligible argument

Attached: 1530485743248.png (683x675, 200.06K)

I thought GSM is postponed or delayed and that we have a new sun cycle beginning asap.

25 is starting and it's the beginning of the GSM

Of course, they are scared. Their sheckles are drying up

YEAH. I know. You could tell from the very second in the First place. anyone who ate GW with the autism SPOON fucking full that they did was an automatic IQ deprived complete blown Communist. Wanting nothing but to strip the entire population's liberty and accessibility at the slightest sight of NON EVIDENCE and Sad Feelings

You stick out like a sore thumb faggot, GTFO you glow in the dark cia nigger

Attached: 1406223810100.gif (500x500, 156.32K)

Running out of slides, niggerjew?

You faggots waste time debating the merits of the idea while the green communists are already busy implementing their absolutely horrifying solutions, which all require global authoritarian government to achieve which is already far worse than any warming could ever be. Things like eating bugs, computerized "efficient" everything, which means grid dependence and the death blow to whats left of privacy, dragging every last "wasteful" white man out of innawoods and sticking them in high density kowloon style housing, stomping on the last 30yo boomers who daily an analog vehicle and forcing them into diverse public transport with TSA niggers grabbing your balls every day, no more carnivore pets, and a slew of other similiar things that would make pol pot blush, im a eurofag and its already happening here. Save freedom, fuck the climate.

Yeah.

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.1K)

Nah. We are a superior species because we think and process THEN act.

Says the shill advocating (((scientific))) tyranny, so basically communism again, from the same people who think trannies are legit, but a couple million turd worlders frying and a sales increase of hawaii shirts does not a catastrophe make, your solutions however do. Smarthomes will become mandatory to reduce emissions and this gives ZOG unprecedented power. They already got full surveilance in any car sold today, your homes are next, and the justification will be the same.

There could be a mile of ice on New York and the liberals will tunnel their way out to protest global warming.
Idiot sheep.
Ignore them.

Attached: global warming1.jpg (1241x960, 142.67K)

green is the new red im suprised no one mentioned agenda 21 yet

This thread has me feeling like time machine took us to 1995. I thought this board was supposed to be a cutting edge

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (827x575, 1M)

It's all a fucking conspiracy. Global Warming is the issue that's being heavily pushed on Zoomers. Green Parties are the most fucking Jewed out of all of them, and their biggest policy is "muh climate change."

fuck me.
i got work to do

Attached: smoke.jpg (474x641, 30.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ieB5Yv_hDc8

It's like the world has become such a fucked conspiracy in general that everyone's grey matter no longer functions, and the public forums are all insane psychopathic discussions fueled by random synapses firing of old white matter memories.

I mean, you could have attempted to provide any bit of counter evidence of some sort, but that would require that you be acting in good faith.
Hell, even if global warming did exist and was the fault of humanity, there's still the problem that all these same groups were predicting a worldwide winter wonderland as little as a few decades ago. At the very least, this "consensus" is not to be trusted since it's done a 180 so fast, and hasn't even acknowledged or explained that 180 to anyone.

It's watermelons user; green on the outside, (((red))) on the inside.

Most universities he cites will be controlled by usurious money lenders. It's like when the lie becomes big enough, I think some men's brains reject seeing it on a subtle subconscious basis. Like a survival adaptation filter, where there consciousness no longer sees "universal lies" as lies. The men of Zig Forums are the few suffering souls of the soldiery of dissent that never acquired such an adaptation, preferring the pleasure of a world of truthful pain, rather than the pain of a world of pleasant lies.

Attached: 00_Striving.mp4 (540x304, 6.16M)

And the Sun\Solar Cycle controls the weather, it's so obvious, but very complex, lots of rotations.

Global warming is Jewish bullshit designed to justify centralized government control of the goyim.

And to distract from the coming cold age where crops will fail and famine will rule. What do you think the shitskins imported into Europe Will do when they don't get any more gibbs and are starving? It will spark the great race war.

Bump

Bump

- temperatures dropping
- erratic and unpredicateble weather
- shrinking crop zones

How is that not a small ice age, retard? It doesnt' matter what causes it.

Fucking embed the video you retarded faggot.

Ridicule is the best way to attack. I just laugh at them and say 'Oh you people and your global warming conspiracy theory, what are you like?'

Depending on the scientist it's either a 20-30 year GSM or more of a Maunder Minimum little ice age.

If I had, then I wouldn't have been able to Fuck up your day and make you do it. Who's the Faggot now?

“Consensus” is not science. I don't remember performing rigged popularity polls in science class labs. “Consensus” is a buzzword for filthy liars and political pundits with no evidence whatsoever. It has "proved" that global warming and 59 genders exist.

Attached: scientific method.jpg (500x500 379.26 KB, 55.74K)

Based

OK I will try to make this real simple for you. The sun has been getting hotter since it turned on around 4.6 billion years ago. Meanwhile the earth has been getting cooler since the first rocks froze and stayed that way around 4.5 billions ago. Life caused the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere which had been steadily been reducing until the anthropocene. The sun is winning and in around 100000 years the carbon dioxide will have to be reduced to 0 to maintain a livable temperature for humans. However don't despair the solution is quite simple. We just need to launch more satellites into space to shade the earth. Once humans learn to live in space there will be an exponencial growth in the population so in around 5000 years satellites will block all the radiation of the sun and the population will be around 10000000000 times the present population of the earth. This is called a Dyson Swarm. Earth will then become a nature reserve. Stop whining and get to work.

OP mucked up. The present era is a maximum. The coming minimum might reduce temperatures as much as half a degree. We still need to deal with emissions. All you carbon-based lifeforms can’t be permitted to keep emitting carbon at each other, the omnipotent gods of not-hatred in power have decreed it.

Some of this, but I’m not endorsing the climate data, or the nihilistic rat model of humans, lol. The coming era of space exploitation will be an era of glorious refinement for the billions of immortals who reach it.