Anti-white Racism

I believe strong anti-white sentiments exist within Western countries, but I need concrete evidence if i have to defend it. I'm looking mostly for stuff like pic related (articles and such), but tweets from prominent individuals is welcome and appreciated too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (547x325, 30.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/Y41fnaZ0m4/Twitter_rar
news24(dot)com/SouthAfrica/News/we-do-not-subscribe-to-private-armies-on-the-side-anc-rejects-ancyl-guerrilla-training-camp-20190730
www(dot)facebook.com/pg/BlackCentricForum/posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=XBtf0YeLoxY
web.archive.org/web/20190726140607/https://theeuropeanmanarchives.com/
archive.is/DwyH1
youtu.be/bD7tW4nrj-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You came to the right place, let me decrypt my meme folder.

Attached: anti-white ad made by jews.jpg (2480x3508 1.4 MB, 6.58M)

Also look at this thread , and this one .

Attached: affinity magazine anti white.jpg (1247x493 160.68 KB, 108.63K)

This is the best evidence but its really hard to overwrite normie programming

Godspeed user

Attached: anti white propoganda down voted.png (1129x1200 223.84 KB, 364.69K)

Is this enough, or do you need more? You should be able to find all the articles from their headlines.

Attached: Genocide_Spooky.webm (1500x2122 399.66 KB, 1.78M)

A couple more.

Attached: Anti white headlines.jpg (1080x1698 2.87 MB, 1.42M)

this is great thank you

Glad I could help. One last thing tho. Sometimes the anti-whites realize they have pushed too far and delete or edit articles. If you cannot find any the articles listed by their headline search for them on an internet archive site and they should come up.

yeah good point. thanks for the advice user.

That exact shit is how I've already redpilled a few people.
Assuming the person you're talking to knows Jewish last names, it's as simple as just telling them to look at the author whenever they see something anti-white/family.

Attached: white_genocide_quotes.png (1546x1118 2.01 MB, 770.56K)

Is this reddit spacing?

But then where to reddit space?

Nope that's just racism.

You're a Jew bot, probably scraped from IRC bots. Does that sound familiar?

anonfile.com/Y41fnaZ0m4/Twitter_rar

Attached: 1554508128491.jpg (1024x943 158.89 KB, 127.3K)

Here's this jewess cunt debating

Just filter.

Attached: 1554505500811.jpg (1024x742 345.82 KB, 150.81K)

My thread was initially banned for making a silly thread on Zig Forums related to minecraft. So I'd like to share these url's with you instead because the mods really wish for us to stay on track and talk politics. Here is what we are seeing in politics right now.

"an advert has been making the rounds of an ANCYL spring weekend getaway that will include several activities in August. The event will cost each member R500 and the activities listed include flag pole raising and lowering, an obstacle course, swimming, hiking, military training, gun handling and guerrilla tactics"

Radio station 702 spoke to the ANCYL's Bheki Nkutha who could not answer as to the purpose of youth league members receiving military training."

Another funny image is the facebook ad which has been making the rounds in all black settlements regarding the "black centric forum" which also offers a course at R400 but this time it aims at killing the whites.

Actually, I'm not even going to share the URL's because the dumb fucks at Zig Forums don't realize the difference between life and death and prefer to jerk one another off instead of sharing actual political happenings or just happen to censor any language outside of their burger speak. Blood is on your hands if you decide to delete this one as well you stupid fucks.

news24(dot)com/SouthAfrica/News/we-do-not-subscribe-to-private-armies-on-the-side-anc-rejects-ancyl-guerrilla-training-camp-20190730

www(dot)facebook.com/pg/BlackCentricForum/posts/

Drop all shit you have, especially about news articles promoting lower birth rate and saying how we need migrants because of our lower birth rate
I want to sort and zip this

(((strong anti-white sentiment))) yells OP.

oy vey, the real question isn't "can we replace them" but "should we replace", it might not end like anyone has promised themselves.

Attached: Democracy_was_a_Mistake_2.png (502x511, 213.35K)

Go demoralize yourself to hentai cuck.

Attached: 0interest.jpg (255x187, 10.46K)

i dont have anything, you retard. that's why I'm asking for it

Attached: 1484418129095.jpg (1024x419 281.49 KB, 89.29K)

It's Not Okay

youtube.com/watch?v=XBtf0YeLoxY

Attached: 1534186825978.jpg (1442x1019 532.5 KB, 1.72M)

Attached: ACLU Apologizes For Tweeting Photo Of White Baby With US Flag.png (1155x781 135.98 KB, 782.92K)

Attached: 2.png (640x636 1.04 MB, 375.56K)

Attached: 8fe0baecb371813b3f9171df23480594a29fbe9721c2cd86e06b417f14f36dba.jpg (4470x5327 2.87 MB, 3.9M)

Attached: texas_a&m.png (604x921 203.99 KB, 271.71K)

web.archive.org/web/20190726140607/https://theeuropeanmanarchives.com/

Attached: Public_Minnesota_Kindergarten_Class_Teaches_Children_About_‘White_Privilege’.png (627x681 482.02 KB, 445.82K)

Attached: It’s not OK to be white.png (837x1382 281.91 KB, 591.08K)

Attached: Critics_Attack_Hallmark’s_Christmas_Movies_‘They_Brim_with_White_Heterosexuals’.png (698x964 112.83 KB, 464.14K)

Attached: America's_Getting_Less_White,_and_That_Will_Save_It.png (620x348 53.02 KB, 44.25K)

Attached: 1550535264801.png (704x989 58 KB, 602.34K)

Attached: 1540588310562.png (600x780 108.48 KB, 721.12K)

Attached: 1519866345107.jpg (409x419 203.7 KB, 34.86K)

Fun fact, this is another way to redpill normies. There was some articles I showed to a friend of mine recently,that then got retroactively changed and in one case scrubbed (he discovered this on his own). Boom, suddenly it's not "just a conspiracy theory" any more.

Attached: 1512167623479.png (2338x1700 1.54 MB, 1.43M)

Attached: 60213_hr.jpg (480x696 14.26 KB, 99.97K)

archive.is/DwyH1

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

>(((Emily Goldstein)))

>First off, I am a (((white person))) myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

>As (((white people))), we all need to recognize that we no longer have a place in the world. This world now belongs to the minorities that us whites have spent centuries oppressing, and there is absolutely nothing that any pathetic white supremacists can do about it. In order for a better world to be created, white people need to be exterminated. Period. It’s as simple as that. We should simply be thankful that our death will be accomplished through mass immigration and declining birthrates. When whites have exterminated other races, it wasn’t nearly so peaceful – it was done through violent genocide. But other races are not as evil as whites are, and it’s important to remember that. The world belongs to minorities now, and they will make a much better, more peaceful world with what they’re given. Only when white people have ceased to exist will a peaceful and progressive society – free of racism and hatred – be possible. The only way to eliminate white privilege, white oppression, white racism, and the oppressive white power structure is to eliminate white people altogether.

OY VEY BUT THATS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY GOYIM

Remind Goldberg that she is white.
When she protests just answer that she's obviously VERY WHITE INDEED.
Use their weapons against them.
And remember to be sure to state so everyone can see or hear that: ZIONISM IS WHITE SUPREMACY.
We need to think smarter if we're going to defeat these race-traitor demons from hell. Force them to be white so they can become victims of their own devices.

Attached: 1562948254994.png (640x274, 109.06K)

btw…have any of you figured out what color the jew thinks it is if not White?

Hint: Genesis 25
Big Brother is trying to steal back the birthright.

When you remind jews of being "white", they will remind you that they are jews.

Jews are simultaneously white and not white.

Doesn't matter what they think. You're trying to pull the jew blinkers off the eyes of everyone else so they see the jew as White.
Zionism is White Supremacy.
If we pull the jew into the boat with us they'll stop trying to sink it.

That would work.

What they believe doesn't matter.

A letter covered with Fentanyl (which can be bought cheaply and anonymously from China) or better Carfentanil, is what all of these cunts should receive. These fucking cunts need to think twice before they open their rat holes. Make use of dox. Don't just send them emails. They like the attention, jews are all sick in the head. By putting them down you will be doing them a favour. End their suffering.

Attached: jewish.math.jpg (640x640, 135K)

It's about what niggers believe, not what the Jews say. Whites are the only ones who listen to them anyway.

Ok someone is going to have to explain this to me since I can't seem to find anything explaining why:

Are they consciously staying alive to give a nigger some form of joy?

Attached: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (750x600, 43.09K)

It only matters if we can teach people of other races to be less racist ala white society. Just point to Africa, South America, and the Middle East as examples of the consequences of racism. Racists blow each other up, and other crimes too. The differences they fight for mean more than life to them, but think about how an alien would see all that pointless suffering - and then share that perspective with people.

Some of them do it because they are communists and believe that white civilization is incompatible with their ideology, and that if they burn it down a gommie utopia will emerge from the other side. Cultural Marxism. The others say "white men" but essentially mean it as a proxy for whites who aren't coastie liberasts like themselves. They genuinely believe that globohomo neoliberalism is the way of the future for mankind since they and their families are its main beneficiaries. Obviously they're both deluded and deserve the misery that will come to them from either success or failure, but you see a lot more of the first than the second. There's probably some NPCs who genuinely believe that they're fighting a deeply rooted systematic injustices and not just globohomo brownshirts too.

Attached: FlippingtheScript.webm (640x360, 3.21M)

Sure would be nice.

…if they were even capable of understanding your line of thinking, that is.

Lol that pilpul makes a lot more sense after the word "white" is replaced with the "jew"

I was referring to the video, should have said it.

youtu.be/bD7tW4nrj-Y

Attached: serveimage.jpg (618x412, 21.22K)

Gotcha. Makes you think, if these guys were full Bushido-nip-tier Lefties they would have already seppuku while giving off massive Gundam lulz, fucking inefficient Commie-fags.

Should have clarified - Inefficient commie whitecuck fags, jews wouldn't.

First pic is beautifully accurate

No such thing as whites, and no such thing as racism. Both designed as a jewish weapon to destroy national identities, create division and plant the seeds for racial conflict. The reason why the jewish media can unashamedly attack "whites" all across the media is because that white group doesn't exist, it's nothing but a bunch of idiots identifying with a color. Now if the same idiots would identify as Irish Europeans, German Europeans, British Europeans etc. the media couldn't attack them openly, which is why the jews used slavery to make Africans into blacks, and then blacks to make Europeans into whites. Stop identifying by colors or at least ask the "yellows" and the "browns" how absolutely moronic you look from the outside.

Lurk two more years before you post again.

Attached: 20190613_033321.jpg (708x539, 137.02K)

How about you learn from millennia of mistakes instead of falling for the same tactics over and over again?

It's not that color differences aren't real (visuals are a natural warning sign), but black and white as groups are a rhetoric trap. If you accept them you gave up your nationality, and your new group can be attacked endlessly, because it has no legal rights, since it's just a color. They jews literally trick you with the very first thing you see, thereby using nature against you to direct you into a war about colors.

Imagine they would be at each others throats as Europeans and Africans until one of them asks "wait a minute, this is America, why are Europeans and Africans fighting each other here?"…"why the fuck are we here?"…"we don't belong here" That's what the jews don't want, which is why they painted their cattle in two different colors and now the field is in constant chaos, because they naturally detest each other.

Now you say this can't be changed, but guess what? It must! Otherwise everyone dies. So how about you show some zeal and stop supporting division. Call them Africans and Europeans.

How about you learn some basic facts about reality?

Attached: Truth about race.PNG (2970x2483, 835.87K)

>(((goldberg)))
everytime

You obviously don't know how jews work.

That infographic is retarded and looks like a schizos conspiracy board. Just post this graph, it's simpler and shows the difference cleanly.

Attached: RacesoftheWorld3.jpg (1440x470, 404.98K)

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide" as they are the ones that force their vulgar larping upon any effort by Whites defending their interests. Every time Whites try to create some networking similar to every other ethnic group to obtain, jobs, homes, healthcare, education, etc., White Nationalists deliberately detrail such efforts out of spite.

In addition, White Nationalists or by any other name have repeatedly called for the murder of entire groups of innocent Whites including Boomers, Christians, Gays and others.

White Nationalism, 20 years of complete failure but it's everyone else's fault. Sound familiar?

Attached: retard.png (399x320, 42.46K)

It's simple but surprisingly effective. That's how I connected the dots to discover the hand rubbing menace.

this just in

Attached: whitestaffers.JPG (1023x607, 119.14K)

There were already complaints that the moderators of the televised debates were lacking "women of color" and then that the candidates in Tuesday's debate were "all white" (even though Bernie is a jew). This seems an extension of the electoral gibs mentality rife in the Nu DeMo Kratz.

Attached: lol.png (927x1077, 1.98M)

Why do we care what yet another jewish political party does?

Fale dilemma created by Dugin & co. There's 0 reason to think that's true - and shit is dire enough, and mutted enough that "no more brother wars" is a better strategy than your "sperg out over the goat your grandad stole in Serbia 300 years ago" White vs White d&c. We can murder each other over Anglos vs Germans or something AFTER the shitskins are all gone OK?

Because it's on topic? This is normie-tier anti-white rhetoric that you can show to your facebook friends to show that shits getting stupid.

By framing "White" vs "minorities" you are already falling into the "Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" as written by E Michael Jones. The last time someone fell for this, Hitler helped Jews found Israel, intentional or not.

They want you to think you are "white," they want you to get angry, and they want you to lash out. THAT'S THE PLAN!
The is no white nationalism like there is no YELLOW nationalism!

"They" want to destroy the European Nations, Western Culture, Christianity, and Greek/Roman philosophy.

You know what would be a good thing for "the movement"? If all boomers just shut the fuck up and died

Most boomers are MIGA and don't understand the concept of the European nations.

Attached: glue.jpg (363x604, 35.4K)

I wasn't talking about race vs ethnicity. I really meant just the color, because that's what everyone is reacting to, and by accepting that color you identify it as your race/ethnicity. It's a complete fake identity marketed to us. Also hold a sheet of paper next to your skin and tell me that you're white, user. It's all a fucking lie, and it so obviously wrong that nobody would believe that somebody would lie about it. That's why it works.

Satan is ready for the boomers.

Does anybody have those pictures of the FBI crime stats where they show how they label mulattos and hajis as "white" to skew the data? I need it for an argument I'm putting together, and I don't seem to have them saved in my folder.

Attached: 1386003244922.jpg (899x2078 461.17 KB, 559.13K)

Whiteness goes beyond skin color, and into the hyperborean plane.

Out of everything the most fucking blood boiling is the Jew art with all the black people killing and raping whites.
This is literally happening for real. Whites are being raped and killed all across Europe while the Jew laughs. How can it not be more obvious.

wonderful

This. The best thing to do is show all of this to your white normies and wake them up.

I'm really getting ready to spill jew blood. What can I do?

Write a letter to the FBI detailing your personal information and your intentions.

Take a break and get your head together on vacation. Make sure you fly under your own name.

Attached: Visit_Beautiful_Christchurch.jpg (357x629, 49.45K)

make violent posts on a honeypot website

Spics are counted as white racially in the US statistics, but the statistics add a 'Hispanic or not' question to. So, you can have Hispanic 'whites', Hispanic blacks, and etc.

Good luck replacing white firefighters with subhumans who are massively lacking in empathy.

How about East Indians? They are still counted as white.

They need more classifications, including Jewish.

This is the problem with the (((white))) word. If people were honest about it, it really means English, Scot, Welsh, and loosely, other Germanic/Celtic peoples. Funny part, is that technically Irish should be, but they were considered white niggers by the English.

Caucasian is really the most broad definition. Skin color is a subset of race. South Indians are the most stark, they have European facial features and black skin.