Oy Vey!!

Based Thiel attacks (((Google))), (((Universities))) and (((Bankers)))

With billions in his pockets and direct access to the Orange Man, Thiel's high IQ is becoming a problem for (((them))).

How long before the brakes mysteriously go out on Thiel's car?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/36kgW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Chess
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a Jewish Civil War occurring and neither care about the Goyim

Trump is a kike and so are all those around him

Literally the most German name possible.

Attached: nicetryjew.jpg (625x467, 51.99K)

Whether he is a kike or not is unknown. However he is a "proud" faggot, and a (((libertarian))). Despite this he still remains a member of the (((republican))) party, which is but the pro-Zionist arm of the two party jewish duopoly.

Basically stop defending him, he doesn't deserve it. He's controlled opposition at best and a crypto kike eating babies and wishing death upon the goyim at worst

He didn't name the jew, so fuck him

Good.

Attached: jews jewing.jpg (310x165, 13.38K)

Yea! He should have said "Nigger and Kikes, Hitler was right!"

I bet OP speaks with a lisp.

"National Conservatism" is the latest kosher rebrand for neoliberal economic systems and trotskyite foreign policy. It is a total non-starter and its only purpose is to genocide the White race to maintain greater israel's tax farm colony.

"National Conservatism" is explicitly anti-White, but it goes to some trouble to disguise this.

Even when jews attack other jews (For any reason whatsoever) it's always part of some much larger scheme.

hahahaha, america, just die already

How aids do you have.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30 National Conservatism Without Race - American Renaissance.png (891x5549, 875.47K)

conservatism is not compatible with the needs of modern nationalists

He's a sodomite who's on Bilderberg's steering committee.

So you do have aids?

how many criminal rapist blacks have White Nationalists freed from prison?
wow, amazing 4d chess.

You're dodging the question a lot. I knew you where a homosexual jew with aids. It all makes sense.

these two are clearly in a homosexual relationship. i hope you are married, trump 2020

I asked if you had aids you jew. Yes or no. I know jews are dumber than niggers but you're really not fooling anyone.

Do you have aids jew-kun?

we had them, they were called trump rallies. another kike traitor

AIDS, DO YOU HAVE IT. YES OR NEIN

a115a3 is a mod. Enjoy this deleting your posts.

I knew it.

he says with his stolen half-assed kosher ideology.

I'm always baffled by these supposed high-IQ billionaire 'genuises'. Anyone with a lick of common sense would understand that you can't reform the system peacefully, or from the inside. It's too rotten, and the inertia is too strong.

Which leaves 2 choices:

(1) violent revolution
(2) peaceful secession

Revolution is a problem to pull off successfully unless it's grassroots and supported by at least 10% of the population. I'm not saying it's impossible, but there's too many wildcards and variables for anyone to steer with a semblance of certainty (despite what the arrogant faggots in power think about their ability to do so).

Secession is tricky because no one nation will willingly give up its clay, or allow a burgeoning 'racist' enclave to spring up. But an arcology? Ah… Cloaked in the veneer of utopianism, masked under scientific progressivism, and guarded by the best PR money can buy, an arcology welcoming only scientists and the ultra-capable would have liberals salivating to get in. Tweak the entry exams to fail anyone with less than 130 IQ and lilly-white skin, and there you go…

I'm pretty sure Putin or any other piddling dictator would welcome a 300k+ city of super-smart white sceintists. A modern-day version of a voluntarily-enacted Project Paperclip, but with self-autonomy and business/trade deals with the country that gives the arcology clay and military protection. Imagine what an entire city of white geniuses could accomplish… Cures for cancer, new energy tech, meta-materials, nano-fabrication, life extension… the list is endless. All of it sold on the global market, with a share of the profits paid directly to the umbrella nation covering the arcology's ass.

Imagine having about 1/5th the GDP of California in your back yard. Industry titans like Bell Labs, Microsoft, Xerox, and others were all started, staffed, and ran by a few hundred white minds - just imagine what an army of thousands could do! Any country not ruled by completed idiots would jump at the opportunity to grant space and protection to the smartest people in the West.

And attracting the talent would be piss-easy. Just wrap the city's aesthetics in neo-futurism, while blending propaganda pics with 50s traditionalism. Any warm-blooded white male with a working dick would sell himself into slavery to have a chance of getting in! Obviously the living conditions would have to be enticing and reward cerebral effort, but whites never had a problem with building thriving societies.

Meanwhile, Thiel is jacking his cock off to reformatist fantasies while buddying up with cretins and scammers like Elon 'My Batteries Are 0.0005% More Efficient!' Musk.

Tards, the lot of them.

Attached: 107cb98cf6141d8142be6895224fbb07.jpg (1920x864, 437.53K)

just fuck off, kike. i'm bored now.

Notice how he stops replying and starts cleaning up the spam he left up to maintain plausible deniability as soon as I call him out

It did not go unnoticed.

COWARDLY WHITE NATIONALISTS EXPECTING "NORMIES" TO PUSH THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS WHILE THEY POST CARTOONS TO THE INTERNET

I'm capping it all and reporting him to the jidf

Isn't it nice to have a leftist jew as a mod that's approved by the site owner?

I guess the "mod" deleted its own posts.

Yes, you did.

He's burning the evidence like a typical jew

cowardly rabbits

You mean the violent revolution that would lead to WW3 and cause the production of a world state government according to game theory?

please name a single peaceful secession in recent history.

That's the way it seems like as time has moved forward since 2016. What really was happening was the jews prior were working together until world domination was guaranteed. Now the factions that made it happen are simply fighting over who rules in a winner take all struggle. End of the day we get fucked.

He's a hyper flaming faggot and borderline corporate globalist just less butt fucking than the current globalist regime. Literally nothing special about him other than stating the obvious really. Not even specific just generic boomer tier terminology which is a dog whistle at best.

Hey ma! Look at me I finally learned how to red text on the 8channels in a completely abused way that doesn't expose me as a shill faggot.

Is kikey back?

….

Attached: tidf.jpeg (974x846, 85.29K)

Oy vey censor every post I don't like. Fuck you, I post 10x as much now.

National Conservatism does not want to be associated with cringe White Nationalists. So STFU about them censoring you when you all censor everyone else.

They only care about keeping their tax colony afloat. The surest path to the worldwide destruction of capital, to autarky, to the end of israel, is White revolutionary violence.

BDSmovement.net

Nigger, Thiel destroyed the newspaper that outed him as gay. He is a traditional closet gay who wanted no one to know his private life.

The absolute state of American capital.

user, end of the day we kill all jews.

Nothing wrong with that. He's not in the street shoving dicks up his ass and not promoting cringe shit the Gay left is.

HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT

Op… Wtf are you doing?

There's an embedded video, Moishe.

lol

Attached: cremation_of_care.jpg (640x480, 139.28K)

so?

not realizing why you're the kike for saying this
picardheadslap.jpg

Can someone make a list of all the pros and cons of Thiel? Some of the things he says I completely agree with, but I've reached the point where I don't trust anyone and I put little value in words. Where's a list of all the things he's actually done, a list of projects he invest into, etc?

Attached: Peter Thiel.jpg (2048x1152, 217.95K)

His involvement with Bilderberg is all you should need to know.

>>>/x/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

wew

There aren't any better threads out right now.

niggerfaggot

Go home JIDF.

op is a trumpnigger

theyre trying to keep people in pivot while they get complete node control. its close. id say 2020 the USA will be lost until you take it back

Just because people here don't like jews it doesn't mean you inbred shit-skins were invited to join us. Get the fuck out.

This shit sounds like it was thought up by some hut-dwelling genetic primitive somewhere in a desolate post-war shit-hole in the middle east.

archive.is/36kgW

Attached: National Cohenservatism.png (605x734, 486.04K)

Imagine having a brain this small. Thiel is also on the board of Facebook. Do you think he likes Facebook or its policies? No, he is keeping an eye on them.

Attached: sad.png (619x611, 116.07K)

If anyone is playing 4D chess, it's him. Thiel is literally a chess master. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Chess

He's smart enough to have made early bets on Facebook, Paypal, DeepMind, etc. He is basically the only person in silicon valley to back Trump. He literally took down (((Gawker))). Have some fucking respect, brainlet.

Attached: basedthielbasedHH.jpg (960x624, 89.3K)

Reminder that Thiel, is a semen, swallowing poop dick. He literally takes it up the ass from a nigger than eats his own shit. OP never had a daddy what with his mother being a whore, so this is what passes for a father figure to him.