Sharing Holohoax Redpills

TRANSLATION OF N° 229

SWORN STATEMENT

Being aware of the criminal consequences of a false sworn statement, I, Franz Krause, born on 16 June 1904 in Gedaithen, Krs.Allenstein, East Prussia, residing at …, make the following report, the correctness and truthfulness of which I confirm under oath.

From October 1943 to March 1945, I was the chief squad leader (sergeant- major) of headquarters company 1st division of the tank regiment of the ‘Viking’ division. In early May 1944, I was assigned to the tank regiment as leader of the support point. ‘Support point’ means the management of material reserves, devices, clothing, etc. I received the order to construct the support point in the Auschwitz concentration camp, while the division was on the troop exercise ground at Heidelager (Debica, Poland). In the Auschwitz camp, a barracks, in which I could store the materials, was made available to me by the
administration.

My stay right there lasted 10 weeks, so that I used the opportunity to allow my wife and 5 years-old boy to come stay with me. The dwelling made available to me by the camp administration was located in an individual dwelling house. Since I had enough time, I walked around the camp to get to know it. No restrictions were imposed upon me by the camp administration.

I remember especially well that I heard music and went over to see where it came from. In front of the local administration building stood thousands of inmates standing in march formation and marching along the camp road to the armaments factories located outside the camp under the direction of Kapos (prisoners) to the sound of music. Towards evening, they returned to the camp. This was repeated every day during my stay. I have established that the inmates were well fed and their behavior was also good.

I made the same observation in the women’s camp. To the song of ‘High on the Yellow Wagon’, they marched to the local agricultural experimental installation, which was under the direction of Thies Christophersen. I remember that the women came from the adjacent camp of Birkenau.

During my inspections, I discovered a camp with suitcases. Since I had only escaped with my naked life from the Tscherkassy encirclement, I went to camp commandant Baer to ask if he could give me a suitcase. Baer refused. In a second conversation, he explained to me that the suitcase belonged to the prisoners and that he could not dispose of them. He reported to me upon the occasion a commission had examined the lodgings of the camp personnel a few weeks before. If anything was found which belonged to the inmates, the person was sent to the SS punishment camp at Matzkau near Danzig. Baer did not wish to risk such a punishment for the sake of a suitcase. I never forgot that statement.

During my wanderings through the Auschwitz camp, I never saw a gas chamber, nor did I perceive any stench of burnt corpses. The columns of smoke that I saw came from the surrounding armaments manufacturing plants.

If people object that thousands, or even tens of thousands, of prisoners were gassed or burnt during this period, ‘I must reply that such proceedings could not have remained concealed from me. At any rate, I never saw or heard anything about it! A sub-squad leader from the administration lived in our neighborhood, with whom I often conversed about everything possible. Our wives became close friends and visited each other. There was never any mention of gassing of inmates. We also visited a musical event in the camp.

On the whole, I got to know Auschwitz as a decent labor camp.

I had no contact with the inmates themselves, they were on labor service during the day, so that the camp was almost empty. I never saw anything in the way of brutality of the SS against inmates. Only once, I saw a labor commando hoeing weeds in the camp, the supervising Kapo was very aggressive and kicked several inmate.

This my report of the major impressions which have remained in my memory.

Signed, Franz Krause.

N° 11 of the role of sworn statements for 1991, notary public Helmut Meyer, Einbeck, 7 March 1991.

END OF TRANSLATION OF SWORN STATEMENT

cwporter.com/bild5.htm

Attached: dees-Radar (site)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MLsCeX0JiwtY/
rense.com/general86/hoccl.htm
la-nueva-raza.blogspot.com/2007/10/article-nazis-learned-about-zyklon-b.html
web.archive.org/web/20080517055627/http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070709/cockburn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 29542188_10156278645537206_1268665320309117500_n.jpg (640x436 77.78 KB, 53.69K)

Attached: 29541151_10156278646762206_6463802938855324502_n.jpg (640x515 73.25 KB, 32.1K)

Attached: 29512302_10156278646107206_1904412455534625797_n.jpg (691x723 42.56 KB, 62.51K)

Attached: 29511564_10156278645212206_1626359815383568443_n.jpg (480x616 57.21 KB, 34.75K)

Attached: 29060718_10156278645532206_8180366635673930510_o.jpg (640x920 63.51 KB, 70.48K)

The German guards'at the Dachau, Buchenwald and Mauthausen camps were simply murdered after the camps were taken by the Americans in the final weeks of the war, I testified. The murder of more than 500 guards at Dachau is confirmed, I said, by two eyewitnesses to the atrocity. The first is U.S. Army officer Howard Buechner, who described the killings in detail in his book, Dachau: The Hour of the Avenger. The second is by Turkish inmate Nerin Gun, who describes the atrocity in his memoir, The Day of the Americans. U.S. Army records, which were declassified at my request, also confirm the atrocity.

Attached: FelixSparks2.jpg (600x575 39.28 KB, 60.22K)

Attached: beeld-287.jpg (827x616 390.72 KB, 320.5K)

Did Six Million Really Die?
Bernard Kneuper

[Bernard Kneuper was the seventh witness called by the defence. He testified on Tuesday, March 22, 1988.]

In 1945, Bernard Kneuper was a member of a prisoner of war interrogation team attached to the United States Army 42nd Rainbow Division. The team was War Department Overhead attached to the army division but not under its command. He and two other men were stationed to the rear at a collection point for all the prisoners being taken by his Division. (23-5632, 5640)

The concentration camp at Dachau was captured on Sunday, April 29, 1945. On that day, Kneuper was attempting to sort out the thousands of prisoners of war being captured during that period. Up to 3,000 prisoners a day were being brought in. Kneuper's job was to count and organize the prisoners, determine the units they were from and assess whether there were higher ranking officers or others who might be worth questioning. (23-5633)

Kneuper also examined soldiers to determine whether they were members of the SS. It was known that the Germans had tattooed the blood type of SS soldiers under their left armpit. The prisoners were required to remove their coats and shirts and the Americans looked under the prisoner's left armpit for the tattoo. (23-5634)

In the middle of the afternoon of April 29, 1945, Kneuper walked into one of the occupied houses where they had set up a work room. He was told that two prisoners had been captured who had "a most interesting" story to tell, and was asked to talk to them. Kneuper interviewed both men and examined their record books, which set out what German units they had belonged to. Kneuper determined they were not in the SS, but had been in the German army for years. (23- 5635, 5637)

At that time, the German army was collapsing. The German field police would collect stray German soldiers or small units and when they had a couple of hundred men, these men would be given a commanding officer and issued orders. These two prisoners of war were part of a group of about 200 men who were rounded up by the German field police and ordered to go to Dachau where they were needed as guards. At Dachau, they were ordered to take off their army uniforms and exchange them for guard uniforms. Then they were posted on guard. (23-5635, 5636)

When the Americans captured Dachau, the guards all surrendered. They were taken into a large group and lined up against a wall. Suddenly, shooting with machine guns started. The two prisoners were in a rear rank. When dead men behind them fell on them, they lay among the bodies and in that way survived. They later wandered off and were picked up by some unit of the American division and brought to the collection point. (23-5636, 5637)

Kneuper testified that there was nothing but pandemonium at that time. People were all suffering from privation, and everybody looted warehouses and stores. American attack bombers simply shot all German transportation to pieces. The Germans could only transport at night and even then, they often didn't make it. It could be seen where trains or truck convoys or even animal wagons were simply shot to pieces and the people dead. (23-5637, 5638)

The day after Dachau was taken, Kneuper and a friend drove a Jeep over to the camp. His friend's father had been incarcerated in Dachau for a week or two during the 1930s and he wanted to see it. (23-5640) Kneuper testified that he saw dead and emaciated bodies of camp inmates but also saw camp inmates who looked just as well off and husky and hardy as the German veterans. There were plenty of these latter inmates. Kneuper testified that they "certainly weren't starving; they certainly didn't act as though they were." Kneuper was shown the photograph of released Dachau inmates on page 25 of Did Six Million Really Die?. Kneuper stated that while definitely not all the inmates looked like that, the great majority of the inmates were like those in the photograph. (23-5638, 5639)

He never saw a gas chamber. They drove by the crematorium but did not make a detailed examination of the camp when they were there. (23-5640)

more…

…continued

Kneuper testified that the Germans were treated very badly by the Allies at that time because of all the war propaganda; but it varied, some people were nasty, some friendly, some non-committal. (23-5639)

On cross-examination, Kneuper testified that the visit to Dachau lasted about two hours. He talked to the prisoners and looked them over generally. He agreed he had no medical training. Kneuper could not say whether the prisoners had yellow triangles or not; it was not something he was looking for. (23-5641, 5642)

Kneuper never spoke to the interrogators attached to the division which actually captured Dachau. He did not know any of them. He did not speak to the few guards he saw at Dachau during his visit. (23-5643)

Kneuper saw an open railway car containing what he thought were about seven bodies, but he had read since that there were more. They were naked, emaciated bodies, mostly men, who were supposed to have been sent to Dachau for cremation. Kneuper was sure they were concentration camp inmates, at least some of them. He thought they had come from Buchenwald but did not know. (23-5643, 5644)

Kneuper confirmed he could not say anything about Auschwitz, pointing out that they were not even allowed to go there. His personal experience did not extend to the other camps. (23-5644)

Kneuper testified that the German prisoners of war did not look like the dead bodies, but like the live inmates. (23-5645)

Kneuper did not interrogate prisoners for war crimes. That was done by a higher echelon. He was attached to an infantry division and it was his duty to find out what was happening on the enemy side. It was field intelligence for the purpose of an infantry division. (23-5645)

Kneuper did not know what follow-up was made concerning the story told by the two German prisoners. His superior officer made up the daily reports and Kneuper did not know what he wrote concerning the incident. He testified, however, that it had shocked all three interrogators because it was a massacre. (23-5646)

I just realized that if you search "truth does not fear investigation" on youtube, and even "truth does not fear investigation -earth", all you get is flat earth videos. hell, i searched for "truth does not fear investigation holocaust" and still only got flat earth videos. is this how youtube cencors us? trying to connect a good slogan to something as laughable as flat earth?

bitchute.com/video/MLsCeX0JiwtY/

Attached: IMG_3644.JPG (2117x9907, 3.36M)

The Höss Question
At least half of the ""6 million"" figure has been blamed on the commandant of Auschwitz, >Rudolph Höss. His confession at Nuremberg was at least 2.5 million deliberately killed, with more dying from starvation, overwork, etc.
How do you get around this confession? Over a million is still a fuck ton of people.

Attached: Höss2.jpg (1080x1925 787.11 KB, 446.61K)

Guantanamo Bay is nothing in comparison to the torture the Allies unleashed upon alleged German war criminals. Just look a few seconds after minute 26:00 in this video. This guy has seen some serious shit in the war and yet he breaks out in tears when he talks about how his comrade killed himself after being forced to sign his death sentence under torture.

There's nothing to "get around." Hoss' confession was 3 million, which even the yids today admit was bullshit.

If I confessed to murdering 20 people, and everybody believed it for years, only to have the (((authorities))) revise that down to maybe 3 later on. . . would you feel like maybe my confession was unreliable?

Also, the faggot fucking Brits were threatening to deport his son to Russia, at the exact time they were deporting Chetnik fighters and their families to be shot by Tito. What would you be willing to sign with two crushed nuts and a son under a death sentence?

Hoss was a good man, and even the inmates at Auschwitz appreciated him for all he did. Pic related was assembled by inmates as a present for the Hoss kids.

Attached: Young_Hoss_Plane.jpg (1500x1040, 424.6K)

Man, I wish there were subtitles.

1. In 1939, there were officially nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world.(1) After the Second World War, that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews.(2) What this means is that of the 15,700,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were allegedly gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus Jews on Earth. However, the world Jewish population somehow rebounded - and doubled - to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years-an astronomical feat.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-30-04.png (479x277 308.24 KB, 230.25K)

2. From the beginning, there was always the 'SIX MILLION' of which 4,000,000 were allegedly gassed at Auschwitz. Then, in 1990, it was discovered that only 1.5 million were supposedly gassed at Auschwitz, a difference of 2.5 million less. Yet, the sacred Six Million figure remained untouched and unchallenged, even though no instant replacement for the 2.5 million was ever found.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-32-03.png (480x478 176.63 KB, 223.69K)

3. During this time frame, the Director of the Auschwitz State Museum, Dr. Franciszek Piper, announced that the so-called gas chamber there had been fabricated by the Soviets AFTER the war (as a propaganda device to keep the world focused on the evils of Nazi Germany while the Bolshevik communists continued to consume as much of Europe as they could). Dr. Piper's statement is on videotape.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-14-21-42-04.png (480x478 404.75 KB, 367.18K)

4. But there's more. The International Red Cross, formally and officially reported that less than 300,000 internees of all nationalities in the German camps died of all causes, including old age.(3) And of these, barely more than half were Jews. Most of these died in several severe typhoid epidemics caused by wartime conditions, which claimed many lives throughout Germany - including those of doctors, nurses and camp administrative personnel.

Attached: Capture _2019-03-23-02-46-09.png (465x418 321.46 KB, 296.11K)

5. Even these deaths were too much for the German authorities. On December 8, 1942, Heinrich Himmler, chief commandant of all detention facilities, issued an order stating categorically: "The death rate in the camps must be reduced at all costs."

Attached: Capture _2019-04-11-12-19-22.png (479x483 257 KB, 375.64K)

6. In all of German-occupied Europe there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews claimed "survivor" benefits from the German government.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-17-04.png (462x395 293.61 KB, 322.6K)

7. It was a miracle. According to The New York Times of Sunday, January 4, 1987, celebrated survivor Elie Wiesel recalled "the day the Soviets arrived at Auschwitz." However, in a speech to the National Press Club in Washington D.C., reported by the Jewish Telegraph Agency on April 11, 1983, he had a different recollection.

(4) He noted that he was "one of the survivors liberated at Dachau by the U.S. Army" on April 15, 1945-and thus became the only prisoner of war to hold the distinction of being liberated from two different camps in World War II.

Attached: Capture _2019-03-02-04-06-48.png (479x323 282.68 KB, 293.98K)

8. Not to be outdone by The Wiesel, famous "Nazi-hunter" Simon Wiesenthal died serenely at age 96, knowing that, according to BBC News, he had personally survived no fewer than 12 Nazi "death camps."

Attached: Capture _2019-02-21-15-51-02.png (478x486 327.27 KB, 382.15K)

9. In 1948, a story appeared about a hapless Jewish girl who was done in by the Nazis. It was written with a ballpoint pen, something that did not appear on the market until after the war. It was called "The Diary of Anne Frank." This document remains highly controversial to this day.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-25-50.png (470x422 298.82 KB, 255.12K)

10. So, where did this 'SIX MILLION' figure come from? For that, we must go back to one Ilya Ehrenburg (5), chief Soviet propagandist during the Second World War who later died in Israel.

It was Ehrenberg (the mass murderer & rapist promoter) who first coined the mystic number on Dec. 22, 1944 long before tens of thousands of Jewish internees in German camps, given the choice of staying to be 'liberated" by the Communists or fleeing West with their German captors, did not hesitate to choose the latter option.

You are encouraged to do you own research on these and scores of other questions relating to World War 2 and the German concentration labor camps.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-22-53.png (473x401 261.86 KB, 274.15K)

Notes

1- The American Jewish Committee cites a figure of 15,688,259.

2- The Jewish-owned New York Times for Feb. 22, 1948, uses a figure of 18,700,000.

3- When the Red Cross interviewed thousands of freed camp inmates at the end of the war, asking whether they had witnessed alleged "gassings," the response was universally negative. According to IRC document #9925, June, 1946: "The detainees themselves have not spoken of them."

4- In his book Legend of Our Time, New York, 1982, The Weasel explained: "Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are-although they never occurred."

5-The monstrous lies of this Jewish psychopath succeeded in creating a climate of rabid, anti-German hate which led to the death of millions. Here is a typical example of the genocidal daily fare served up to Soviet troops, taken from an Oct. 1944 leaflet to the Red Army: "Kill! Nothing in Germany is guiltless, neither the living nor the yet unborn.

Follow the words of Comrade Stalin and crush the fascist beast in its lair. Break the racial pride of the German woman. Take her as your legitimate booty. Kill, you brave soldiers of the glorious Soviet army!"

rense.com/general86/hoccl.htm

Attached: Capture _2019-04-17-23-20-19.png (477x496 151.47 KB, 435.14K)

They were throwing that figure around long before the war.

Attached: 6gorillion.png (1901x1119, 1.1M)

Can someone try to make an infographic about this?

la-nueva-raza.blogspot.com/2007/10/article-nazis-learned-about-zyklon-b.html

web.archive.org/web/20080517055627/http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070709/cockburn

They're trying to use it as an example of just how bad the poor spics were treated, while inadvertently undermining the Holohoax narrative.

When you guys make an infograph, you need to cite a source with it, or at least a name of a book or paper.

Without that, no one is going to be able to verify any of this.

This one is a little better. Good job getting/posting all this info though, you just need to be a little more detailed in the delivery.

Attached: 1451162778995-4.jpg (720x644, 126.1K)

Attached: 1561591923101.jpg (1600x1175, 403.37K)

Anybody have the gas vans debunk where a holocaust museum was caught using footage of allegedly a gas van but it was actually stolen footage from an old black and white film? The original filmmaker called the museum and the exhibition in the museum was never heard from again.

Attached: 1417163364670.jpg (190x200, 8.44K)

bumping for visitors after shootings

Dumping and bumping for media lurkers and glowniggers.

Attached: 7B5CC720-C176-42BE-B5E8-6EF5B79EEF64.jpeg (1456x1092 100.71 KB, 295.4K)

Polite sage

Attached: BBA92A0A-BE31-489A-BEEE-A7D4834E65FB.png (1317x2239 57.49 KB, 903.19K)

Ddddddd

Attached: C2B57FAB-1F3B-449B-8A05-6E668D2337C0.jpeg (600x547 100.24 KB, 135.06K)