El paso Texas shooting falseflag confirmed

Shooter was a jew patsy MKULTRA confirmed
1)Shooter's father has a mind control background, he worked at The psych hospital was called Timberlawn. It was shut down by the government last year.
2)There is no confirmation if the manifesto is real but just look the file name would ya, very sloppy job glowies make sure to clear your browser cookies when you file your reports
2)Finally look at his sister she looks so very (((white))).

Attached: 5cc45da64c6d61546f6f5d0e26bbbfe43a8c40fda045184fcbe3d78032e65067.jpg (619x1460 100.47 KB, 707.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/u119j624nd/The_Inconvenient_Truth_pdf
archive.ph/OEVeT
8ch.net/pol/res/13564508.html#q13566612
survivingtimberlawn.com/
twitter.com/AfrDiasporaNews/status/1157772211027087360
streamable.com/zxf82
streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/t4mh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would jews want there to be a [jews shooting spics] narrative? Seems to go against the idea that terrorism in america is "white terror"

I'm wondering if someone has that P. Crusius Notification.pdf somewhere

Just as I had predicted!

sweety, have sex

If the spics hadn’t crossed illegally they wouldn’t have been in the way of this nigger faggots bullets. Illegal immigration hurts us and them ;)

Attached: 25612D3B-80AD-46FB-9520-4FB85C8D0FEE.jpeg (640x960, 70.71K)

Where's his faggy manifesto
I wanna read it

anonfile.com/u119j624nd/The_Inconvenient_Truth_pdf

and the thread he posted.
archive.ph/OEVeT

Thanks a lot user

threads with disinfo really need to be taken down.

still no evidence of jewishness other than an obvious mylife hoax
therapist dad doesnt necessarily mean he is some mk ultra kid or even on meds
post proof or fuck off with this confirmed shite

He posted the wrong file before posting his manifesto.
I didn't get that file though, what is it?

Also there were mags planted there ahead of time.

do you have proof of that claim?

GET FUCKING EXPOSED.
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING PANSIES! anytime a white man stands up and does something you always have to say MOSSAD! False flag!. Fuck that shit! Let the white man run rampant on his territory. Stop trying to make it seem as if he is incapable of killing Hispanics Jews or Muslims. The sickest crimes in this world were committed by white men because once you piss them off. Its fucking GG!
If anything you retards are constantly false flagging these forums by providing fake information about REAL events with real people behind them!
EXPOSED!

Currently watching the news
lmfao

Do I need proof? How do you explain 20 deaths and 20 wounded when it doesn't look like he had any extra mags from what can be seen in the brief still from the video?

Jews, MKUltra their own? Do you know what MKUltra does to a person?

26 wounded*
and do you have a link to the video?

That's what happens when people steal the land of their rightful owners. Go back to Europe.

Europe is being stolen by mudshits and niggers.

You lost, get over it.

Proof has never been presented before, so why would you need to produce it now, right?

Pants don't have pockets in his reality.

Which White man? When?

Bask in the self-righteous retribution, faggot.

Attached: 1197130590060.jpg (398x248, 14.53K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? Sounds like you just hate white people. You should be killed, not us. Everything you like about "invaded land" was made that way by whites and cannot be maintained without us so what are you gonna do if and when we "go away"?

White Americans stole land from Central Americans who are descendants of conquered Aztecs and Spaniards? Not so. Take up your daddy issues with the Central American ruling classes. We did put the Navajo and Apache from Southwest on reservations though.

Go back to Siberia, near lake Bakai sitting bull & get pissed there instead. You'll like it there, you would get a glimpse what your ancestors did before murdering the White gods.

Attached: 3e9b3c57a3abc40a9e94388ff4f147d50c86c49c784661fc5f7dcab88888fdef.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

And unlike the Negro's, we do at least owe them something.

This. They are demoralization schizo shills who want to keep White men pacified.

I don't defend or advocate for violence, but at the same time I will not countersignal Saint Crucius or Saint Tarrant for their martyrdom

Attached: 02849023849032.jpg (503x700, 92.02K)

Yeah jews are notorious for working prestigious and lucrative low level service jobs.
fucking hell

OMG who cares? Take off the tinfoil over that first PDF and just accept that this is an epic victory for the white race bros. It's late anyways. Aren't ya'll sleepy? I know I am lol. Can't wait to watch all the lib freakouts tomorrow.

nonwhites killing each other is always a great victory for whites.

You're mestizos not swamp or plains Indians you fucking larpers.

I don't owe anybody a god damn thing.

ID's are a thing you idiot.

Just because I don't want to join your day cult doesn't mean I am an Indian, you nigger.

I don't owe anybody anything.

You are an idiot OP. I bet you think said Tarrant was mossad too. You just want to feel like you have exclusive knowledge that nobody else does because you are a complete and total failure. Sort your life out and make some white babies, or stop being a faggot and go shoot up a synagogue. One or the other.

Attached: danish girl murdered.webm (406x720 1.73 MB, 2.63M)

pussy

Imagine having such a shit narrative that you're already resulting to false flagging.

P. Crusius Notification Letter.pdf *

and

The shooters name was Patrick Crusius.
Didn't see anyone mentioning that

HALLOWEEN A FALSE FLAG GUYS
TUPPERWARE A FALSE FLAG GUYS
ANCHOVIES A FALSE FLAG BUT WHALE IS FIT FOR SAMURAI GUYS
ALL COLORS IN THE RAINBOW A FALSE FLAG EXCEPT YELLOW THAT ONE POSSIBLY REAL
PLANET NIBIRU A FALSE FLAG PERPETRATED BY THE JEW FALSE EMPEROR TO INFLUENCE THE GRAVITY TO DO FALSE FAG TIDAL WAVES AN TSUNAMIS AN SHEEIT BECAUSE THOSE SPACEKIKES BUY UP ALL THE CHEAP WATERFRONT PROPERTY PRIME REAL ESTATE AFTER THE WAVES STRIKE THEN CRASH THE MARKET FOR VACATION HOUSES SO WE ALL SPEND OUR ONEY AT DISNEYWORLD TO PROP THE STOCK PRIC3E UP GUYS

Phony false flag shootings will never go unchallenged!

I think you're onto something here.

8ch.net/pol/res/13564508.html#q13566612

This. Some are fake, but others like Tarrant are genuine white shitposting.

Attached: go-back-to-where-you-came-from-comic1.png (1000x1000, 100.39K)

Europeans were the first on this continent, there's a Stonehenge at the bottom of Lake Michigan for fuck's sake.

Yes, but it seems that you responded to the wrong post?

Only a devil can lie and believe it's own lie. Get replaced

quality content

Glowniggers everywhere at the moment. We should switch to the other place for a few days.

Not so much a lie as a different point of view.

We are the true caretakers of this earth. Therefore, we not the demons you have been led to believe!

There has long been an alien group of infiltrators that look like us, and speak on our behalf. But they are NOT of our kind!

These are the people primarily responsible for the wrongdoing to mankind!

survivingtimberlawn.com/

Oh shit look what I found!

You think the shooter spent any time in Timberlawn? Did his daddy have him committed?

Everywhere you spread there's nothing but death and murder. The supposedly alien group of infiltrators are your friends so much so that you give them billions of dollars every year and send your youth to die for their sake but then you try to say they infiltrated. No they didn't because you welcome them with open arms.

Far less so than most races, cultures and society's! You have been lied to!

You and your "infiltrator" friends are the world's biggest tumor.

HERE'S THE VIDEO OF HIS ARREST
HE'S GODDAMN SIX FOOT SEVEN HE'S NOT A FUCKING KIKE YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS
twitter.com/AfrDiasporaNews/status/1157772211027087360

The more you post, the more you sound like one of the infiltrators!

Patrick was 8 years old when his father became a Professional Counselor. Then Bryan had some interference with John of God cultists.

- - - - -

Bryan Crusius
Program Manager- Dual Diagnosis2008 - Jan 2010
The GRID Energy Therapy
LPC, Quantum Touch Practitioner, Theta Healing Practitioner, Owner
Since Aug 2012

Amberton University
MA, Professional Counseling 2004 - 2006

University of Houston
BS, Management 1974 - 1980

- - - - -

Bryan's channel has now been made unavailable. These videos are the back ups.

Download them and re-upload them.

Meet Bryan Crusius
streamable.com/zxf82

STORYTIME_The Meditation That Changed EVERYTHING (pt. 1)
streamable.com/5uygf

STORYTIME_The Meditation That Changed EVERYTHING (pt. 2)
streamable.com/t4mh0

Attached: little clues here and there.PNG (1309x1236, 2.81M)

calm down fbi

The disassociation is fascinating. Does it hurt your brain whenever you claim they are not your friends?

ok kike shill

You are not as clever as you think you are! No evil doer has ever been a friend of mine.

Did he at least kill and mexicans or niggers?

one happy juden family

Attached: 1564869415955.png (960x540, 692.18K)

GOYIM STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!MAKE ME ANGRY. WHY YOU DON'T JUST GO DO THIS FUCKING WAR INSTEAD OF ANALIZING EVERYTHING-YOU PIECE OF SHEEEEEEK

You faggots will do anything to not take any blame or credit. Get some balls bitches, you reap what you sow.

You are a FOOL!

Did the news TV tell something about his motivation or whatever ?
How can we know, this guy is maybe a part of a gang or something like that

Get a white shooter with my views and then we'll talk about taking blame or credit.

They will never do. They are in a perpetual state of victim-hood. Hmm, now from who have I heard that before? I wonder

I have ZERO issues with admitting when White people err!