Police were reading Pat's manifesto before he even started shooting

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigators-reasonably-confident-texas-suspect-left-anti-immigrant-screed-tipped-n1039031
archive.fo/fmrxt

Attached: f989b98724d037fe6e2ab96d387b96e1820770e9.jpeg (760x570, 113.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/howroute/status/1157931095796736003?s=19
youtu.be/FPYscw9fBn0
tiblar.com/post/470253287416/
files.thepurityspiral.com/Accelerate/Patrick_Crusius/The_Inconvenient_Truth.pdf
archive.vn/9VQv3
youtu.be/S0WrMH59nao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why you should upload and make the thread with Tor or a proxy. Even a basic free proxy will slow down law enforcement enough to do the deed.

who reported it that fast? maybe the dude himself?
Anyway who cares, this story is boring as fuck and will be forgotten in 2-3 days.

Ok Schlomo

retarded torfag.

Antifa and journos lurk here 24/7 since Tarrant. Good to know that their political censorship is working pretty well.

Someone probably has a job of reading 8ch. Either it only picks up on specific keywords, or they are just constantly monitoring the board.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. Even without using anything he was able to start his attack before the police were able to stop him. Unless you plan on getting away with it, which none of these shooters have even tried. Let's say this free proxy keeps logs of all http requests. First LE has to call the hosting company, then the hosting company, then LE will contact the host of the proxy, then LE has to contact the owner of the proxy, then the owner of the proxy has to search his logs, then the owner of the proxy has to send the right ip to LE, then LE has to contact the ISP, then finally they have a suspect. If there is no phone number on record for the proxy owner, or he just is not available that is going to take considerable time.

This. Anyone who can't see the sketchy fed tier connections have their head in the sand or this is their first rodeo. Just look at the speed the media nation wide picked up on naming the chans.

Stay safe user the cianigger finally got tired of being called what they are.

You seem really new so Ill let you in on a little secret.

THE FEDS HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY MONITORING THE BOARD 24/7 WITH AI SHILLING SUPPORT SINCE LATE 2012.

Its been five years of near constant shilling in an attempt to control, derail, disrupt, and destroy the white resistence to white genocide. If you havent caught on yet the government (thats run by jews) wants all white people dead- then you are too stupid to survive whats coming for america.

oy vey.

Seriously, though.
Are we that hated and feared that any and all resistance will be met with punishment?

Years of gaslighting and we are expected to not be mad?

It's actually amazing that people don't realize everything on here is documented and saved. We're all on a list.

Empire is insanity, it is always a mad gnashing of men without souls trying to control the souls of others through illusion and lies, never succeeding in anything but consuming and destroying those souls they seek to captivate until at last only invincible remain.

/^what o'that? your majesty and we that have free souls, ittouches us not: let the galled jade wince, ourwithers are unwrung.*/

Attached: WV.mp4 (1920x1080, 9.23M)

If you're not browsing this website with condoms at this point, then you're dumb

Boring? Because you still don't have that white shooter you desperately crave? Of course it will be memory holed, just like Gilroy, just like every other shooting carried out by nonwhites and rarely when the shooting is done by a white, it's a lefty so that gets memoryholed as well.

It would be impossible to monitor everything, its easier and cheaper with keywords or an algorithm that analyzes threat levels based on text. When it triggers the warez, is when there will be human involvement. Though with the amount of tax money gvmt wastes, I would not be surprised if they attempted. Humans at each thread and board? lol

Or, you know, not putting your name in the name of the file…

And tor? You legitimately might as well not use anything. There is zero security to using tors.

Post any manifesto here, and it'll get read.

Just goes to show you that for every dollar spent on the FBI you get jack shit back.

There's another mass shooting in dayton Ohio right now

Really ? so if i post that sh**t you gonna read it ? you fkg fagget - don't read red BS redneck

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (225x225, 9.55K)

And? Is there any evidence the shooter is a whitey or a righty?

Maybe just some cartels murder nothing news in us

In Ohio though?
I'd wager antifa losing their shit before that.

i'm not aware for the thing in Ohio, gonna check it right now

Vampire Hunter Santino counts as white in their book

Nope white mass shooter 19 bodies

twitter.com/howroute/status/1157931095796736003?s=19

Live stream too
youtu.be/FPYscw9fBn0

fuck defango driving trafic to his shit stream

And you never name the Zogbot.

I’ve mailed over 1000 liters of distillate through the USPS, nearly the same weight in cash, the federal government can fuck off. My biggest concern is the glowniggers undercutting me to find kike schemes.

Motive?

Some trash mexican makes fun of him and put too much chili in his tacos. That sh*t piss him so off ina way they should be dick and doing that imo. The poor bastard spend 2 days with a turista, i mean cmon dude

nothing sure it's maybe fake news

I think it's hilarious that people still think police prevent crime. They're really just glorified janitors, who on unfortunate occasion are forced to attempt to "prevent" a crime. They don't want to risk their lives for some shitting 40k+ a year job + side jobs.

shitty

tiblar.com/post/470253287416/
I think the jannies are deleting it

files.thepurityspiral.com/Accelerate/Patrick_Crusius/The_Inconvenient_Truth.pdf

These anons are brain damaged retards. In every stage in history whites faced off against the thugs of the regime. Here they mule and are oo afraid to name the Zogbot, nor say what it deserves. It's fuking pathetic.
Even when this has gone down they are muling cucks who say nothing.

Waco and McVeigh doesn't matter one bit to the Christfag degenerates who are too pussified and taught to worship the enemy.

The ohio shooting.

fu degenerate man

=REPORT THIS GUY==
ID: 1cdd84

(((Huwite)))

Attached: 744ee5f42dd94c96a3b0c8275e448cc0316948d4a7a481b0f5023d90d2436715-01.jpeg (349x438, 63.11K)

The nose, the semitic smile cheek creases, the tilted back predatory ears. Yup it's a (((huwite))) man.

I'm sleeping like a babe tonight. I'm unfazed by these events!

TL;DR don't post a manifesto if you don't want glowniggers to ruin your highscore.

Heres an idea… maybe dont warn the feds if your going to shoot some shit up???????????????????????????? Leave your manifesto off the web so they cannot prepare to blame you for le false flag

We hivemind now

You'd think by now they could get an actual white person to do a terror they could actually blame on us, like another St. Roofington.
Shoddy work, mossad.
Sloppy.

Guess so, kek

wtf how did they read it so fast? did he upload to facebook or some shit?

Don't forget putting together an emergency warrant and having a local magistrate approve it, or something like that. You might not need the proxy owner, the host could go in and copy the logs in some cases, and they might have their own logs anyway because it all goes through the host's routers. But overall Torpedo is right, even a basic proxy will probably put a serious dent in response time.

If the Feds are competent, which I don't think they are but if, then it would take less than an hour to set up an alert system that monitors this board for keywords and raises an alarm. That's not even assuming the Feds have a backdoor.

I don't condone violence FBI.

See screencap of some fednigger's failed 8ch thread here.

You can see someone cohencidentally posted identifying info to make sure the thread is linked to him. But everyone told him to fuck off.
I wonder is this why there is a new shooting, this one didn't go as planned.
Eyes on a swivel now, anons.

Fed.

Insider that knew what was going on. Pre staged alphabet event. Where was mall security ? On lunch break?

Also you can conclude that it takes them 18-19 days to create a (((mass shooting))) event.

pure faggotry.

they need telepaths and shiny silver marbles and put Tom Cruise on as a field officer

Kikes are trying to turn this into a question whether the shooter was /ourguy/ or not. As usual though, it's not so simple as there have been multiple reports of multiple shooters.
archive.vn/9VQv3

Attached: MultipleShooters.jpg (1047x564, 107.55K)

Checked quads
Praise Kek

You know when the jews who destroyed and continue to shit this board up got Mossad agent Brenton Tarrant made as a representative of Zig Forums, then yeah the whole board look like a bunch of retarded kikes who want to kill anyone and everyone… just not jews

What’s sorely needed is Eco Naturism
100,000,000 total worldwide population all of them whites

THINK
– what happened to Anonymous?
The answer to this should be obvious.
Anonymous had what 4chan now lacks
The power to wage vigilante hacks,
And publicize corruption where it rots,
And force truth into sleepy public thoughts.
Has Anonymous now disappeared?
Once legendary, now no longer feared?
Once sparking protests– is that fuel now spent?
The lulz are gone, gone the seething dissent?
What do you think this disappearance means?
Is speech still free in internet machines?

Well, look at what the chans have now become;
Examine what swirls in the daily scrum.
Ask yourself– does it seem really real?
Does it show what actual people feel?
Does it seem organic and not fake?
How much repetition does it take–
How much frenzied vile monotony–
Until we guess that internets ain't free?

Ask yourself– if you sought to control
The media, and hence the public soul,
And something like 4chan was swelling up
And spilling truth from propaganda's cup
Would you let it go its merry way?
Or would you lock control down in some way?
And if you locked control down would you try
To do it in a way to fool the eye?
To make it seem like free speech carried on
Even though, in fact, it were quite gone?
For if you shut down free speech openly
The public would respond suspiciously;
But if you hid control beneath a ruse
What you once feared becomes a tool to use.
So that, controlling, you have it both ways–
Enslaving dissent, dictating what it says!

Anonymous was infiltrated by
The famously mendacious FBI
Whose antics as shown by COINTELPRO
Target dissent, as I'm sure most people know.
Do we think that having sunk its claws
Into Anonymous, with lies and laws,
That the FBI would then allow
Free speech to have stayed quite free till now?

But it's not like we have far to look
To see by what means free speech got the hook;
The image made by chans' mirrors and smoke
Is so stupid it seems to be a joke!
How laughable must a deception be
Before the world opens its eyes to see?
The simple fact– as stark as winter dawn–
Is that Anonymous, busted, now gone
Was replaced by swarms of– wait for it–
Virulent nazis spewing nazi shit!
We would have to laugh if we were told
This outcome in the 4chan days of old.
So formulaic, politically cliched–
And yet this very game is being played!
How can a joke as stupid as this one
Be used to strangle free speech, and to stun
The helpless mainstream public with the fear
That an internet fourth reich draws near?
But if that preposterousness is not
Enough to spark the understanding thought,
Consider, even stupider to tell,
The arch absurdity of the “incel”!
No, it's not enough that nazis rose
To cloak and choke the chans in nazi throes–
No, these scary nazis all the same
Must wallow in their helplessness and shame!
The “incel” is not just a defeated man–
But a powerful extremist with a plan!
No matter that these two things contradict–
We'll just keep hammering at them till they stick!

Now ask yourself– does the technology
Exist to make the unfree chans seem free?
Think data, think vault 7, and AI–
And God knows what else, hidden from the eye.
And look at the corruption that's been shown
That yet to public truth remains unknown.
Understand– the chans are herded tight
And nothing unpermitted sees the light,
The MSM and Chatbot Chans converge
To regulate how much truth can emerge.
When swarming nazi posts fill up the place
Then actual dissent can't get the space
To breathe, develop, organize, or live;
The chatbots force the nazi narrative.

But it's not just “incel nazi” swarms
Faking behind outward human forms–
The chatbots aim to keep all things in hand,
And narrative locked in to what's been planned.
One objective that's not hard to see
Is unrelenting negativity.
Demoralizing, soul-hollowing tropes,
Make one bot vicious, while another mopes;
Here's a bot whose will to live is gone,
While here a chorus eggs fatality on…
Bots promoting suicide to us–
Think about what pure evil that is!
And every possible way to divide
Is used to keep the chaos multiplied.
“Hate threads” for all known identities
Create an atmosphere like a disease.
AI apes the worst of our past posts
And pours them out in hordes of hateful ghosts.
And so the chans, within, drive us away
While on the outside, dictate what “we” say.
The public, for example, thinks the chans
Supported Trump due to his “nazi plans”;
But on the chans much more than half the spew
Hates Trump because he fails to hate “the Jew”!
While on the other side, the pro-Trump bots
Are emulated utter idiots!

By now it should be more than obvious–
Free speech ended with Anonymous.
The Chatbot Chans system is locked in place,
The zombie user leers from a stolen face.
The truth lies right here, waiting to be seen;
A monster stirs to life in the machine…

And remember also, this other thing I tell:
Prepare to stare into the mouth of Hell.

And one more thing, while I have your ear:
Q is legit, and the storm is almost here.

HERE IS ONE EXAMPLE OF THE LAUGHABLE PUBLIC NARRATIVE USED TO EXPLAIN THE CHANGE OF 4CHAN FROM HACKTIVISM TO "NAZIS":

youtu.be/S0WrMH59nao

Did the Washington DC sniper have a manifesto?

My dear Zig Forumsacks,

1. Stop panicking. Being hysterical doesn't help you, and it won't change the outcome.
2. Use the current opportunity to deliver redpills. Now is the time most normies and media-[insert insult here] will read your redpills.
3. Make sure, that they know, that extreme rightwingers are one of the most peaceful groups on earth. Niggers, migrants, muslims, and so on, are killing far more innocent people on a daily basis, than rightwing shooters.
4. The group with the highest bodycount by far is not any radical group, but the mainstream. Millions of people died horrible deaths as a result of the US-led wars in the middle east and afghanistan. Those wars were facilitated by lies and propaganda spread by the mainstream media.
5. The mainstream media and mainstream politicians have far more blood on their hands, than Zig Forums, or any other radical group, even if you include terrorists, criminal gangs, and the whole islamic world. Let me repeat this: The mainstream media and mainstream politicians are responsible for many orders of magnitude more violent and unnecessary deaths, than even ISIS.
6. When compared to the violence and aggression done by the western mainstream in the name of israel/democracy, even the muslim world, with its huge numbers of fanatical terrorists, appears reasonable and peaceful. And extreme rightwingers cause even less bloodshed than muslims. Blaming white nationalists for violence is blaming one of the most peaceful groups of all for violence, while ignoring far more violent groups. This is especially distasteful, because the mainstream media is part of the most violent groups of all, and is using lies like the WMD-lie to facilitate the most extreme form of violence possible.
7. Consider the possibility, that the shooters are posting on Zig Forums, because Zig Forums not heavily censored, and will not help the mainstream to lie in order to spread the narrative. If you're a shooter, maybe you just want the public to hear what you have to say, and not be lied about. It's obvious, that the media will spin the narrative, lie, and leave out facts. If the media would report accurately, shooters would contact the mainstream media with their message, and wouldn't have to rely on small image boards such as Zig Forums.

The feds monitor this board, they've posted pictures of themselves shitposting and submitted them as evidence.

Attached: D9Jwn6cXYAAVKot.png (618x619, 131.38K)

They monitor all bords like this.

Well, stop trying to commit genocide if you don't want your ass shot off dum kikes

That's not proof that they monitor the board dumbass. That's a volunteer or codemonkey complying with U.S. law taking a screencap for them.

I actually feel sorry for antifa. They're risking so much to fight for a bunch of kikes that are going to kill them. What a hollow shit existence. All fags tranny's retards too as if that didn't suck bad enough . With Jews you loose.

Antifa is the neocon's boogeyman.

All he needs is a sucker mouth like a lamp Ray to complete the parasite look.

Fog of war

mods checking the newest threads now and then. We actually get a lot of threads like this, usually it's nothing.

Fixed

Attached: cc9710dc865cc04660d4613be6d662f5a9d4c4c2309b79a8b671053600246c6b.png (349x234, 147.82K)

Moslims and Mexicans will make america brown sgain

By 2060 80 % of americans will be brown

Hey white fags go bsck to Irelabd starving nation snd cult sherp

holy shit this faggot is a terrible actor
maybe Beto was the shooter's handler

Attached: Beto O'Rourke responds to mall shooting in El Paso, TX.webm (449x287 6.87 MB, 113.53K)

Absolutely. It would only take a small crew of about 50 interns or whatever to shill on 8ch effectively. Mind you the average 8ch user is a bit sharper than most anons. Didn't the DNC do just that last election? Put a bunch of young hopeful interns in some basement to astroturf for Hillary and they didn't even fucking pay them lmao.

It doesn't even have to be a direct zog agent. It could just be some discord tranny that has drank way too much Koolaid. There's multiple people pushing multiple agendas here.

Sun's out, life is good!

That thiccness,
My my my,
So thicc.
Sniffs!
My dear,
may I taste your,
Sniffs!
Angus?

Didn't need it's own thread kike.

these manifesto-terrorists bring up a good point.

all semi-real terrorists ALWAYS cum with a manifesto AND/OR make sure they will get credit for the act by using various Time-Stamp methods.

In the olden days, this would be stuff like mailing claims about the act to a big name reporter BEFORE the act.

This basic principal was depicted in several 1970s detective shows. It was also discussed IIRC in "The Anarchist Cookbook". If you DON"T take pains to be properly credited, any claims you make AFTER will be lost in shit-storm of phony claims by all sorts of little kooky do-nothing groups trying to take credit.

Anyways, my point is that whenever Rita Katz of Site Intel tells MSM "….and ISIS has claimed responsibility" its only Rita making that up after the fact.

Attached: MV5BYmNiM2NkYjYtZGE1NC00OGVlLTg5OWMtYzhmZDQxZmNlMTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg (900x1344, 205.34K)

two points:

1)it was a Nigger, Nigger much less likely to go to pen and paper.

2)the shootings were only to TRAIN and "toughen up" his teenage accomplice. The Op was still in "training phase". (don't recall exact end game they hoped for but some Muslim stuff, or might have been to whack-out the kid's real mom)

Unless your condom is your neighbors IP its not of much use. VPN's do very little to help when the five eyes have access to everything going in or out

HOW DID THEY READ IT SO FAST WHEN THE KIKE MODS DELETED IT ALMOST INSTANTLY??

tripple bag your vpns, don't post PDFs, post plain text

That's a good question.

Likely its bullshit put out by the media to do three things:
A) Calm the public and let them know the ZOG police had everything under control.
B) Lay the groundwork for an "Internet ID". "We need to be able to see who is posting what to prevent mass terror!"
C) Meant to scare would be white heros from posting their manifesto online before the attack.

Attached: 6e7e6a5bbf4f9dce3fd286a4ee4ff6261e8b5764b8ec18f4709ac5ad3eeaa0dc.jpg (609x588, 226.57K)

Do you know what Entrapment is?

You're probably right, also one more option.
D) Zig Forums is operated by the feds and runs out the NSA server room with AI constantly monitoring for trigger words. Just like godlikeproductions.com is run out of Elgin Air Force Base as a Tavistock institute experience.

I can't find it anywhere. They're always filled with the same shit though. I doubt it was anything but a racist rant with the same shit being rehashed over and over. Like the one before it, and the one before that. Kind of like what I'm doing right now, repeating the same shit over and over in one post.

Still, if anyone has it I'd like to see it.

Fuck it dude. Lets just summon the tavistock bots too.
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK

Attached: 320df5142d51021cbe0595f908c3b256.jpg (525x474, 72.85K)

You do know how many faggots here ironically hate shitskins and kikes. Plenty of muh based TRS fangs that just do it for ebin memes that would report it too.

Gonna check those quads while I’m at it

Yeah about that
Do we all have round the clock eyes on? Would they know when one would just head to the range and assume something other than that was happening? Slippery slope fellers.
To the glowniggers and zog here -

Ahem
Go fuck yourselves

That's because they wrote it, retard.

Grow up, subhuman

Mod called it in