3RD MASS SHOOTING TODAY!!!

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Mass-Shooting-Near-Douglas-Park-Playground-Police-518001731.html

holy fucking shit, a third mass shooting toda, white guy shot 7 people, no one dead yet but the meter is still running!!! shooter still active!!!

its absolutely fucking happening !!! the FIRE RISES!!!

Attached: Trump It's Happening 2.png (497x512, 283.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0WrMH59nao
teespring.com/we-vote-trump-t-shirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The race war has begun!

it's Chicago, no one will give a fuck

It's a nigger obviously.

3 in a day?

I find this HIGHLY suspicious

Dude your id though
Also it seems as if the fire has risen!!

Auspicius Digits demand a fourth shooting

USE A FUCKING WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION NIGGERFAGS

Attached: ,.jpeg (1024x677, 86.73K)

How are his digits in any way shape or form suspicious?

Nah, thats just 1356ers 1356ing in Chicago. This is a literal daily occurrence in the "enriched" areas of the city.

I am retard I meant his ID

If we start the race war and we win, then we lose

When are people going to group together and coup the goverment? mass shootings achive nothing towards removing the kikes

Chicago native, here. ehhh not the best area. Almost 100% chance it was just nogs

WTF ! stop thinking dey all white ethno-natio racist… Probably Just some fucking drug dealer killing each other maybe not. Need an investigation

It's like waiting for a bus. You wait ages and then 3 of them come along at once.
The embers are being fanned. The question is, who by?

Thing about that is you are exponentially more likely to get caught before doing anything because your web history is under surveillance and you can bet you will be flagged for looking up how to make such things.

Guns on the other hand are easy to get and not particularly suspicious.

Let me get this straight
( ( (they) ) ) are worried about a bunch of angry Eagle Scouts talking and learning on some obscure bbq recipe forum??
Bullshit.
We are already educated enough and have the iq to make fun things without hurrr durrrrrrrr where and how do I??

this sort of shit does nothing to help a change of power back to the majority of the country or decline the genetic replacement of whites. It just gives them a reason to be louder than they already are. since it's in chicago I assume it's a nigger and hopefully lefty shitheads will pick it up and scream really loud about this one just to remove the ability to say "WHITEY DONE IT, IT WAS WHITEY, WHITEY MADE CIVILIZATION JUST TO BURN IT" but more likely than not. if it is a black they'll just sweep it under the rug like the rest of them…

I dunno, link it to a liberal with a loud mouth and tell them it's a white supremacist. it'll ruin their reputation and dismantle the argument..

Attached: 849ee6dd0ccd6eb75af5625c822e9c3d3b49678d74f861888631fb9ff5556bc8.jpg (500x628, 146.8K)

Whiny Little White Weeb…

Also from Chicago, I can confirm this. Everything along Roosevent from Cicero to the UIC campus is coontown.

Not gonna lie bud , that sounds fucking awful

You know, over in the EU, they See the American white bastard as more inferior to the European white man… Never forget.

white people are stupid as fuck! They killed the Jews and now they have to walk around with the Jew's dick up their hole 24/7. They killed blacks and now their wives are giving birth to half black kids left right and centre. and now they wanna do the same thing to other races too? how many groups of people have you got to be enslaved by to realize that the Chinese had it right all along?!!!

THINK
– what happened to Anonymous?
The answer to this should be obvious.
Anonymous had what 4chan now lacks
The power to wage vigilante hacks,
And publicize corruption where it rots,
And force truth into sleepy public thoughts.
Has Anonymous now disappeared?
Once legendary, now no longer feared?
Once sparking protests– is that fuel now spent?
The lulz are gone, gone the seething dissent?
What do you think this disappearance means?
Is speech still free in internet machines?

Well, look at what the chans have now become;
Examine what swirls in the daily scrum.
Ask yourself– does it seem really real?
Does it show what actual people feel?
Does it seem organic and not fake?
How much repetition does it take–
How much frenzied vile monotony–
Until we guess that internets ain't free?

Ask yourself– if you sought to control
The media, and hence the public soul,
And something like 4chan was swelling up
And spilling truth from propaganda's cup
Would you let it go its merry way?
Or would you lock control down in some way?
And if you locked control down would you try
To do it in a way to fool the eye?
To make it seem like free speech carried on
Even though, in fact, it were quite gone?
For if you shut down free speech openly
The public would respond suspiciously;
But if you hid control beneath a ruse
What you once feared becomes a tool to use.
So that, controlling, you have it both ways–
Enslaving dissent, dictating what it says!

Anonymous was infiltrated by
The famously mendacious FBI
Whose antics as shown by COINTELPRO
Target dissent, as I'm sure most people know.
Do we think that having sunk its claws
Into Anonymous, with lies and laws,
That the FBI would then allow
Free speech to have stayed quite free till now?

But it's not like we have far to look
To see by what means free speech got the hook;
The image made by chans' mirrors and smoke
Is so stupid it seems to be a joke!
How laughable must a deception be
Before the world opens its eyes to see?
The simple fact– as stark as winter dawn–
Is that Anonymous, busted, now gone
Was replaced by swarms of– wait for it–
Virulent nazis spewing nazi shit!
We would have to laugh if we were told
This outcome in the 4chan days of old.
So formulaic, politically cliched–
And yet this very game is being played!
How can a joke as stupid as this one
Be used to strangle free speech, and to stun
The helpless mainstream public with the fear
That an internet fourth reich draws near?
But if that preposterousness is not
Enough to spark the understanding thought,
Consider, even stupider to tell,
The arch absurdity of the “incel”!
No, it's not enough that nazis rose
To cloak and choke the chans in nazi throes–
No, these scary nazis all the same
Must wallow in their helplessness and shame!
The “incel” is not just a defeated man–
But a powerful extremist with a plan!
No matter that these two things contradict–
We'll just keep hammering at them till they stick!

Attached: cbn.png (499x487, 141.03K)

Now ask yourself– does the technology
Exist to make the unfree chans seem free?
Think data, think vault 7, and AI–
And God knows what else, hidden from the eye.
And look at the corruption that's been shown
That yet to public truth remains unknown.
Understand– the chans are herded tight
And nothing unpermitted sees the light,
The MSM and Chatbot Chans converge
To regulate how much truth can emerge.
When swarming nazi posts fill up the place
Then actual dissent can't get the space
To breathe, develop, organize, or live;
The chatbots force the nazi narrative.

But it's not just “incel nazi” swarms
Faking behind outward human forms–
The chatbots aim to keep all things in hand,
And narrative locked in to what's been planned.
One objective that's not hard to see
Is unrelenting negativity.
Demoralizing, soul-hollowing tropes,
Make one bot vicious, while another mopes;
Here's a bot whose will to live is gone,
While here a chorus eggs fatality on…
Bots promoting suicide to us–
Think about what pure evil that is!
And every possible way to divide
Is used to keep the chaos multiplied.
“Hate threads” for all known identities
Create an atmosphere like a disease.
AI apes the worst of our past posts
And pours them out in hordes of hateful ghosts.
And so the chans, within, drive us away
While on the outside, dictate what “we” say.
The public, for example, thinks the chans
Supported Trump due to his “nazi plans”;
But on the chans much more than half the spew
Hates Trump because he fails to hate “the Jew”!
While on the other side, the pro-Trump bots
Are emulated utter idiots!

By now it should be more than obvious–
Free speech ended with Anonymous.
The Chatbot Chans system is locked in place,
The zombie user leers from a stolen face.
The truth lies right here, waiting to be seen;
A monster stirs to life in the machine…

And remember also, this other thing I tell:
Prepare to stare into the mouth of Hell.

And one more thing, while I have your ear:
Q is legit, and the storm is almost here.

HERE IS ONE EXAMPLE OF THE LAUGHABLE PUBLIC NARRATIVE USED TO EXPLAIN THE CHANGE OF 4CHAN FROM HACKTIVISM TO "NAZIS":

youtu.be/S0WrMH59nao

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE RACE LEFT STANDING AND I HAVE A WONDERFULLY WHITE IDEA ON WHAT RACE THAT IS GOING TO BE

Attached: 41BA0B50-AD92-47C4-A85D-86459D4C00B5.gif (267x200, 347.34K)

not everyone wants to kill at random. Sure, If I wanted to, I could without using google. or if I wanted to just boot up tails OS. but the thing is, I don't want to kill people and think only directed violence in places where necessary solves any kind of problems. random violence for the sake of large ideals just tarnishes the ideologies and alienates those who believe a peaceful productive society is a beautiful thing.

ALWAYS FUCK TRUMP!!!

(((again)))

Attached: judenhut-in-augsburg.jpg (450x335, 48.78K)

TRUMP IS A FUCKING KIKE TROJAN HORSE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEBODY RAPE HIS HALF-JEW DAUGHTERS!

A peaceful productive society was stolen a long time before you or I was ever even born user
There is no peaceful solution left
You must dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

*were not was
Fuck sakes

doesn't work when you're sitting by yourself on a computer or holding a rifle by yourself in a shopping mart. it just doesn't mean anything in the long haul. directed violence does solve problems. strategic violence… that's WHY they killed kennedy and it solved their problem for (((them))). it worked. but for god's sake, stop with this war drumming buffoonery. it's just stupid, I could go out tomorrow and shoot 5 jews and ya know how many zionists would still be in my government, dictating my public education system, and controlling the means by which a republic decides who you're allowed to vote for and what they're allowed to do? all of them. dehumanizing yourself is the allure of satanism. that's the kind of rituals that took place on epstein's island. That's why they make you rape children in satanic rituals; it's to lose your humanity, for as the soul is hollowed out the easier you are to control. You wanna tell me to act as a beast, I shall not. for I am a thinking man that can hold weight in my own judgements and decisions.

The fire rises!

Its Obamas birthday, this is their signal Michelle is running as Bidens VP. BANK ON IT.

Capped
You’re right btw

White people are the master race

This chat is nothing but bunch of pussies talking shit.. fucking losers!

Checked. Yeah no shit

Bot

Suck this bot cock!

I'd recommend not engaging with any of this banter as it proves nothing, provokes no thoughts and says nothing of substance in relation to the thread.

tell that to the Chinese guy who you'll soon be calling master. I've come to peace with it, we were dumb and they were smart therefore they'll rule us all!

Mass shooting in dayton ohio. White man fully geared up killed 9 injured 27

OH SHITTT!!!! GUYS

NEW photo has been released of OUR AMERICAN HERO

Have you ever seen a more truly patriotic, American, Alpha Male??

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1200x800, 120.65K)

Its going to be the chinese. They work to better chinese interests. Whites just invent shit like transgender kindergarten.

I have measured and determined a distinct and clear pattern between shilling of that Yang politician guy and mass shootings.

The day before Brenton Tarrant, every thread on pol was about Yang.
Then after the Tarrant, it immediately stopped. Not a single mention of Yang for weeks.

Recently the Yang shilling has been creeping back in again.
Last night there were a three yang threads at the same time.

Just letting you guys know, that threads shilling that Yang guy definitely correlate with mass shootings but i havent figured out the mechanism behind it yet.

< be enslaved by to realize that the Chinese had it right all along

The aim is to nuke the entire world u retard and then earth will be a peacefull place. Make sense isn't ?

Eat a dick, wang.

THE WAR HAS STARTED.
PROTECT THE WHITE RACE.

This one looks like typical nig on nig shit in chimpcongo.

Video from the shooting

Attached: happiness 1998.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Forst of all, No it's not. you can't prove what you just said to save your life. second and lastly, other races are also nuclear. no guarantee that the last race standing would be the whites

I ain't Chinese and I ain't gay. Any actual points? nah? just like I thought.

you misunderstand me the goal it isn't to nuclear one race or another one…
but rather to eradicate humanity to make way for a new form of life

they're coming soon

Attached: hey.jpeg (259x194, 5.9K)

I have been to china a few times. I'm not saying races are necessarily equal or unequal cause there are no proper studies. But for a people who have invented some of the most important tools ever, have been extremely successful at procreating and have always been among top 3 powers worldwide, I think you have no point at all saying they're subhuman (they very well may be super human). My best guess is, you went there and they didn't act like your people so you assumed you're right and they're wrong. You may still think you're better than them, but remember it's not Chinese women who are literally omitting their native genes because of dick size and rap music.

my apologies for misreading your point. That would be a needless blow to the environment. we're goners anyway, why hurt other living things with radiation on our way out?!

Fuck china fuck bugs
Glass them ALL

this, also it was in Chicago after midnight and there's no proof it was a white guy

Moslins and MexicanscandcNiggers qull make america BROWN again

We are the face of USA if you dont like pack your irish ass and go back to sheepland

Attached: IMG-20190803-WA0019.jpg (720x784, 48.58K)

Stupid spic
Your kind has awoken something that won’t end well for your kind

no problem
I hadn't thought of that! Okay, there are probably other solutions, I guess.
And yes you're right we can't kill Mother Nature but protect her.
peace not on u

I do think historical China does deserve some respect for their accomplishments, but Maoist China did do their best try to eradicate the best traits of the people from the genepool, and turn the chinks into a subhuman race. It is for debate to what extent have they been successful, but they did certain take China towards the path to subhumanity.
Chinks certainly aren't superhuman.

Keep poking the Bear, you retarded spic.

see you on the other side then :)

I noticed there 600 more unique IPs than yesterday. Almost as if halfchan is here.

False-flags out the wazooo!
Someone really wants guns to be banned, I wonder who?

hank hill nodding.gif

the real chinese died before the 17th century. modern chinese are mutt rapebaby slaves to Qing

Will you stupid fucks stop shooting people? Don't you realize you're hurting your cause? SMH

Man, all the tech in the world is done by the Chinese. America wouldn't amount to shit in tech if it wasn't for the Chinese immigrants. And China is doing amazing work on their own soil too. Their economic plan is shitting on all other economic plans and they are advancing in light speed. I don't know what you've seen from them to render them subhuman, I can guess it may be their system of putting society above the individual that makes it seem that way. if there's any evidence for what you say please let me know.

what other options are left? If this chain reacts it's a war and we can win it

That horseshit doesn't fly here. You wang the wong URL.

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE! I AM A JEWISH SHILL AND FUCKING PROUD"
kys

I believe common sense and judging things based on evidence flies everywhere. the only difference here is the use of racial slurs really, which I don't condone or condemn. have you got any evidence against what I said?

FAAAR FAAAAR from it. you couldn't be more wrong about me if you tried

No the media is just reporting on them more. Body count is still on par with a holiday weekend in chicago.

Are you really too dumb to notice this?

most mass shootings are nigger gang members in the inner city shooting each other

Then what's the best way to begin? How to get the rest of our brethren awoken, and redpilled.? How do we get it started? They must have known this day of fingertip information would come. That's why the crackdown on everything net.

Remember when those worthless kike beasts had their anti-shlomoism summit recently? This is what came out of it. Get ready for the kike whore who got promoted to run the NSA terror cell to introduce a new way to handle white supremacy. Also, if jews don't hit the floor it wasn't a mass shooting, it was just goyim playing with each other.

was the motive for the Dayton attack? revenge?
Rolling for race war.

Umm I hate to break it to you user, but white man asian woman mixed raced couples are some of the most common. It’s just as disgusting but completely debunks the bullshit you’re spewing

Only niggers shoot from a car the pussy way

Go back to reddit

Get your WE VOTE TRUMP t-shirts! 50% will be donated to the campaign. Please Share
teespring.com/we-vote-trump-t-shirts

Nothing wrong with based Camaros stay mad racist.

Rising fire checked.

Faggot nigger

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-31-at-7.24.21-AM.png (768x961, 417.52K)

So what's the plan Chief?? Enlighten me.

Attached: oy.jpg (480x568, 27.15K)

I think all these shoot outs represent how much the Jews want to cover up the Epstein pedophile case. It was that bad news for them they had to activate 3 sleeper agents in one day.

Doubt.

We need to fucking kill the families of the shooters. You want to shoot up human beings. We will take your loved ones out as well. You’re no longer anonymous and your family is fair game.

Doesn't really matter, does it?
It seems the point of dialog has switched to action. Because anons don't give a fuck anymore, since a peaceful future has been compromised to the point any rational thought seems to be (((censored))).
So the only way is violence.
We never wanted this.

Tbh in chicongo they're more like 8099'ing