All Betts are off - Ohio Shooting Silence

Sure the news told us the shooter was white. And that's all.we need to know.

He's also a registered Democrat - so he is O-tay with the media. Nothing to see here.

And that pic - it's from the bar's Yelp page

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-120817~2.png (1080x1073 62.45 KB, 940.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamthespookster/media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really care what party some guy is registered with. It's not relevant to future politics.

Nobody cares what you think dimwit

who the fuck cares?

All these slides. You can't stop it jew.

Jim is quite literally going to lose his shirt…

Where will you losers go? There is no place for you anywhere

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-10.53.12.jpg (1080x1440, 185.48K)

outside

Your mom's house like we always do. Get her ready.

You do understand you low IQ retard fucking nigger than many MAGApedes switched registrations last election to screw with the Dems primaries.

I will chill in the bunker

Into the streets. Haven't you been watching the news lately? What do you think will happen when they break this containment and shut it down?

Attached: containment.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

You think this place exists for our sake?

Attached: 0786e366eb6011982ed13af1e347a263eeafedeab16b4c6f8966df58e4b2f6c1.jpeg (1920x1080, 193.54K)

I don't think you want what you think want

Attached: jfkpeace.jpeg (1024x1024, 75.61K)

I hate votefags so much.

votecucks

can i go first this time?

muh parties.

It's called breaking containment, and if you had the first clue about how imageboards actually worked you wouldn't be feeling very smug about the possibility.

Attached: ghostbusters_containment.jpg (1200x794, 112.38K)

I should have read the thread first. based ghostposter.

Attached: You're Awesome.jpg (795x479, 69.16K)

I guess if we cant be schizos online we will just do it in public

Why would Jim close down the site that make shim infamous? He probably enjoys happenings.

Reminder to Law Enforcement that the admin and moderators of Zig Forums deliberately remove critique of violence and let remain those posts encouraging violence, murder and terror.

White Nationalism, 20 years of failure on the internet. Yet it's everyone elses fault. Sounds familiar?

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide" as they are the ones that force their vulgar larping upon any effort by Whites defending their interests. Every time Whites try to create networking similar to every other ethnic group to obtain, jobs, homes, healthcare, education, etc., White Nationalists deliberately detrail such efforts out of spite.

In addition, White Nationalists or by any other name have repeatedly called for the murder of entire groups of innocent Whites including Boomers, Christians, Gays and others.

Attached: b94a71e9c54f71fca7ad18e4090eaab5ffeed58b0d8abd1ecf4da2b0c2bdcc51.mp4 (320x240, 2.55M)

I'm living in your head already.
Plenty of space there, it's so empty.

Attached: 1549633732794.jpg (511x671, 41K)

I heard the party was at your house.

Go back to Zig Forums you drug addict.

I don't get why he would think his pro sodomy spam would get any support

The promised chan also known as Valhalla.

post proof Conor did as you stated
that's not proof for what you stated, as anyone can pop on a maga hat and pretend to be a trump supporter and shoot up a joint to make trump supporters look bad(just in time for 2020 elections)

All of the recent shootings. To memory hole EPSTEIN&Co.

Don't let them slide Epstein and his fellow criminals.

Half chan noted he looked like this antifa guy.

Further looking in, he has "fear and loathing" in banner pic and look at the strategic cigarette butt pic or the drug that is being inhaled. Adrenchrome.

The guy litterally has spook in his profile pic.

@iamthespookster.com

Feds didn't make enough pushing crack on the streets?

Attached: picandcigarettebutt.jpg (720x634 46.31 KB, 94.47K)

SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE SHITPOSTER

Attached: Lord.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

Anyone thinking about the criminal Epstein these days?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 110.07K)

Geez wow, I just remembered Jeffery Epstein's terrible crimes against children. Anyone else remember? After all these recent shootings it's a bit distracting to remember E P S T E I N and his criminal friends.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 89.71K)

because spamming unrelated threads is surely the way to go. just make another thread about it you fucking nigger

Epstein's only crime was becoming a Mossad agent

Anons!! Get in here! Same tattoo!!

Attached: iamthespookster_tat.jpg (853x787, 150.68K)

WTF. He was an antifa leftist?

Archive!
twitter.com/iamthespookster/media

Attached: 18.jpg (797x709 114.51 KB, 62.57K)

So, this guy was just a crazy, drugged up leftist who was probably on a bad trip and shot people.

Half chan referenced and found him as a noted anifa. Did more digging and found the tat and more dirt from his page. Notice the Adrenachrome references and guiattine to biz etc

But that's a Boba Fett tattoo?

He likes to role play. Clearly hates "capitalism" but buys all their crap. Guillotine reference to businesses. Fear and loathing with anime of head blown off. Total Adrenachrome reference.

Probably a spook that pushed adrenachrome on the locals, then helped cosplay a harvest.

Attached: 12.jpg (766x660 79.86 KB, 65.11K)

Attached: 10.jpg (762x669 71.36 KB, 74.49K)

Are you fucking high, the two don't look remotely similar

Attached: connor-betts-facebook-2.jpg (618x410, 59.55K)

Notice the antifa commie flag scribbled over the heart

Attached: commie2.jpg (403x373, 27.87K)

Are you on adrenochrome spook?

Attached: spooky.jpg (957x643, 91.21K)

Archive anons

Attached: YPRA8jx.jpg (650x637, 46.41K)

Attached: 56.jpg (824x674 113.78 KB, 93.55K)

Vastly different head shape, different hairline, one wears glasses and the other doesn't, Connor's nose is slightly wider and twitter dude has an indent on his right nostril that Connor doesn't, Connor's upper lip is more full while twitter dude's bottom lip is more full, Connor's eyes are wider apart and Twitter dude's is slightly more slanted, twitter dude has a slight gap in his front teeth and are more jagged, like literally every single fucking feature is different other than general nose shape

You are literally massively retarded

Atomsk is a spy novel. The guy has spook right in his handle name. Total asset of the deepstate.

You're glowing

Protect your people from absolute idiot kikes like this

Be safe
Buy a weapon
Relax

Attached: meirl.mp4 (848x480, 423.41K)

I did some more digging and found out that he's following a twitter account under the name Steve Betts (@zagrev2002), and one of the followers is Meg Betts (@missymeggirl). Media is reporting the shooter's sister (Megan Betts) was one of those killed. A White Pages lookup under Connor Betts reveals two relatives: Stephen Betts and Megan Betts, I'd assume his father and sister.

Dude aged like shit I guess but yeah that's almost certainly his twitter

That's a Mandalorian tattoo my dude…

Lol @ cloudflare dropping Zig Forums

Sure. (((White.)))

How cute and naive..

idiot