The absolute state of Zig Forums

No mods no masters

Attached: 4E9FB9B9-2DBC-48D1-8127-6D0D9DFF1D47.png (680x680, 212.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
pastebin.com/RLLsshg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also epic cuckchan meme clown.
Enjoy promoting the new Joker flick.

TOR is just for spammers and shitposters anyway. I've never seen a good TORpost.

Blocking TOR is tech illiterate placebo at best

Is that why this place is fucking up? Good move NuBO

In theory I support Tor's mission of bringing freedom of information to countries that have a lockdown on information like t*rkey, North Korea, China, etc. However, while I was disappointing, I honestly wasn't too surprised when its key figure, Jacob Appelbaum, wound up being involved with a bunch of shady sexual abuse shit.

Beat it radlib

Back to /trannypol/

>believe the victim unless it's a man being falsely accused by feminazis
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
6/10 bait, needs more leadup.

You're not a leftist, you're a pathetically fragile little boy. Take off that flag.

Fuck off radlib

Attached: radlib.jpg (556x500, 67.74K)

What's wrong with pedos?

If computer users abandoned a project over the alleged sexual improprieties of programmers back in the day, we probably wouldn't have this board and might all be speaking German.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

t. Zig Forumstard falseflag who didn't get the memo that the pedos bogged out after they realized Jim was giving their data to the Feds after the IRL Zig Forums Effortposting incident

☘️White niggers☘️ are mad at the lefties.

Also:
There was a thread where they whined how Zig Forums is full of misogynists, pedos and all sorts of other horriblel ppl.

oh my what a surprise :^)

That's what they want you to believe it's all about.
In reality Tor is just a tool to feed the feds with data.

Ellaborate.

AFAIK TOR's mission is to provide covert internet usage for CIA and friends, and the reason they want the public to use it is to make it so people cannot know whether traffic from TOR came from epic leet haxors in their moms basement, or actual glow-in-the-darks.

haha benis lol

Attached: 89513c6e64f6100822e48f6cf1e9e183ad69d3e936e8252f1a2d76a1909df6db.jpg (323x273, 14.57K)

Yeah, sure thing mister CIA. Nobody knows that your agency controls 99% of the entry and exit nodes on Tor making it useless against you.

you convinced me with your evidence

There's literally nothing with living with ur mum in her basement, it's comfy, cool af in summers and you get to live a frugal communal life with your bloodkin.

As a matter of fact, in communism everybody will live in their mom's basement.

I'm not even the person you called that, I'm just pointing out your use of MSM's go-to insult.

It was only to cover his ass for international business. If Zig Forums was truly public, he would have no right.

benis

who?

eat shit garbage grown up from a pile of human waste

天安門廣場大屠殺1989年6月4日tbh fam

No it is actually 中國大陸只是另一個猶太復國主義的資本主義傀儡,為猶太的主人而不是人民服務。鄧小平的政策打開了中國的大門,讓猶太人的資本滲透到中國,帶來了猶太人支持的繁榮,同時也帶來了高貧困率。 如今中國大陸的經濟形勢非常尷尬,共產黨在即將到來的經濟危機中幾乎無法拯救中國大陸。他們將共產主義與資本主義盲目混合的政策並不成功。如今,中國大陸的左派和資本家都不滿政府。這段視頻是由認為政府走向資本主義的新馬克思主義者製作的,他們認為「無產階級將獲得最終的勝利」。 然而,作為一個中國國家社會主義者,我認為中國應該轉變為一個施特拉瑟主義的經濟結構,政府應當服務中國人民而不是黑鬼和猶太人。但政府不聽取我們的意見,我們不能和平地改變成一個法西斯主義國家或國家社會主義國家,革命的時機將到來。

殺共匪夺回大陆!1911 will commence again. 1911年將再次發生。The Republic will rise again. 中華民國將復活!The mainland belongs to the republic. 大陸屬於中華民國!Winnie the Pooh 维尼熊 Xi Zedong 终身制Personality cult 个人崇拜Animal Farm动物庄园1984一九八四 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Free Europe iEuropa Libré! March on Rome 1922 iMarzo en Roma 1922! Maccabean Massacre iMasacre de Macabeos! Anti-Rightist Struggle iLucha Anti-Derechista! The Great Replacement iEl Gran Reemplazo! The Nuremberg Trails iLos Juicios de Nuremberg! Human Rights iDerechos Humanos! Democratization iDemocratización! Freedom of Speech iLibertad de Expresión! Independence from the ZOG Occupied Government Occupied Government Multi-party System iIndependencia del Sistema Multiparte ZOG Occupied Government Occupied Government! Libertatia iLibertatia! Nazi Germany iAlemania Nazi! Basque Country iPaís Vasco! Adolf Hitler iAdolf Hitler! Germanic Paganism iPaganismo Germánico! Northern Ireland iIrlanda de Norte! Shutzstaffel iSchutzstaffel! Long Service Award iPremio de Servicio Largo! William Pierce iWilliam Pierce! Ben Garrison iBen Garrison! Joseph Stalin iJoseph Stalin!

LRTS TDYC event security CIA OSS credit card IDEA SIG Telecommunications genetic Oscor SLIP computer terrorism Emergency Landing M72750 SBI morse H1N1 Outbreak SADF Al Jazeera Decapitated Disaster TSCM ICE B.D.M. Central Intelligence Agency Federal Aviation Administration Islamist PSAC Afghanistan afsatcom TEMPSET hackers BOSS debugging Vaccine BART bank Etacs USAFA Wackendude national information infrastructure Pork genetic doctrine security InfoSec outage Disaster Breach Commecen Hollyhock cybercash CISE codes Exercise Home grown al-Qaida DEVGRP SISDE Domestic security explosive National preparedness M-14 cypherpunk United Nations Stuck Compsec MSNBC Abbas MP5k Reyosa corporate security DRM Freeh PPP SUSLO world domination Dateline Disaster management Atlas SBS Majic mindwar Fax encryption Harvard DEA nkvd Cloud

wtf my browser crashed

pastebin.com/RLLsshg8

benis

We have the Burgerclap and Chinese Characteristics versions of this, where is the one for Russia? Some boards don't let me post Zabivaka yiffart so text would be helpful

Attached: ddecf6afd66bd7cfec1b87fc45a41381e0a1feac9af97db8fc1490a013d3311a.png (691x692, 81.54K)

this kills the thread

wut

Attached: HPIM7210.jpg (1144x921, 744.3K)

What nonsense that book is! Quiche is fucking good and full of protien. It makes for a great breakfast before a workout.

Do any of the anarchist know who originally said this

A black man.

Blanqui

Blanqui then a news paper, then Nietzsche.

This

Attached: Heroes and ideals.png (878x459, 85.1K)

It's can tell you a lot about the quote.

Attached: 1430077337957.jpg (848x238, 88.04K)

I sincerely urge you to kill yourself, authoritarian piece of shit.

Lol u mad

Good men, shit quote. Probably out of context too.

Try reading your idols sometimes.

I actually remember that book. back in the 90s when I was a neocon Limbaugh mentioned it.

fool you never read in your life. "God Is Dead and We Have Killed Him" is a statement of lament not celebration you illiterate faggot.

There's flags here? Fuck, anybody know of a better 4chan/Zig Forums mobile host app? Omnichan is pretty buggy