R

My god. You people. I can't believe I'm going to you.
I feel such rage. Such righteous anger at the bigotry and injustice in media. And the only place I can express it is here. Among even worse bigots and other hateful people!
I'm so angry at the dominance of women in films. The double-standards regarding ethnic slurs etc.

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (1920x800, 176.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/04/milken-institute-diversity-inclusion-hollywood-film-tv-1202604151/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't stand it. I feel a twisting, a lopsidedness, a messiness, a noisiness, a pain, a searing, odd pain like there's a spike wedged in my body and head.
I don't know what to do. I'll try getting it off my chest this way.

What on earth is the point in character limits? I mean really?

Attached: confused.png (370x320, 9.98K)

Not sure what you're talking about OP, there is barely any femdom in films and if its there its usually a gag

Attached: 1555678849957.jpg (967x553, 218.44K)

lets face it, the sjws are right about white fragility

But also this is how gay movies are these days
deadline.com/2019/04/milken-institute-diversity-inclusion-hollywood-film-tv-1202604151/

This but unironically. 56% gang sperging out over capeshit and vidya because of women or niggers is the dumbest shit I've seen and I've been on this site for 5 years.

Fuck Green Book, Roma should have won.

Attached: porkbutt.png (1262x1295, 399.9K)

Thanks for the laugh.

The reason you're seeing all of this in the media nowadays has everything to do with capitalism. Blacks and Women are only seen by these big corporations as new markets and they are doing this as a desperate way to try to get more money out of these "New Markets" as possible. Not to mention they are afraid of doing anything different due to the possible bad PR they could get.

To these business owners Bad PR= less Consumers = Less Profits.

Not to mention that these companies and their publicity firms could just simply make a few articles in the social media networks and "PRESTO!" instant free advertising by a bunch of idiots who don't realize they are only being used to create free advertising for a shoddily made and poorly written movie. They can deflect any legitimate criticism of their sub-par product with superficial false claims of "Racism or Sexism".

Face it, Feminism and BLM and all of this other stuff is only being used as a tool of the bourgeoisie to further their own ends (Profit above all else, to hell with good writing or good storytelling) and is nothing but a distraction from class conflict.

hwy tho?

they're not Zig Forumstier folks are a small minority. guys like me are even rarer.

What did he mean by this?

The way women tend to boss men around that doesn't happen so much the other way.
The way it's ok when a women is a little pushy during sex but not were she a man.

?

I liek moovees

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (3600x2400, 807.31K)

It should be the opposite

I'm a nazbol

Watching adult people wearing underwear outside their pants is pretty cringe all on it's own.
What is their appeal? It is watched by people who never touched comic books in their life and never will. They also don't give a shit about the story either, so it's impossible to get emotionally invested to it. How did they get them to that point?
Are they there because commercial told them and so they can talk about it to their normalfag lifestylist shallow friends? Can't imagine the awkward beginning of it.

I like women in my movies though.
The more there are the happier is my /u/ folder

Attached: 3921.jpeg (1000x750 363.46 KB, 155.02K)