Should gay pride exist

Rolled 1 + 1 (1d1)"Gay pride or LGBT pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, dignity, equality rights, increase their visibility as a social group, build community, and celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance. Pride, as opposed to shame and social stigma, is the predominant outlook that bolsters most LGBT rights movements throughout the world."THen why are straigth people a minority now,why are there more minorities that fine folks.And when the fuck did these bitches expirience violence and no being called out for your bullshit on twitter is not harrasment and its not violence.This people just want attention,want power,want money.Just think about it.Youve got all this companies on your side, you can do whatever you want, you can rape kids.LGBT is just that_ perversion.And when we aknolige that straigth people exist they want to ban our day.Well fuck you, im white, straigth and i aint going anywhere!

Attached: hell.jpg (750x563, 110.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/msshanitarenee/status/1137546792810287107?s=20
invidio.us/watch?v=5tMtV5p0s4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take your meds

Why reactionaries are so spooked by the drag queen shit anyway? They're like clowns but hyper female and people don't mind regular clowns around children for some reason

Because drag queens are clowns you said it not me who don't like getting laughed at while also inspiring kids to dress like clowns themselves.

Attached: download.jpeg (2290x1322, 408.51K)

Libs need to off themselves

So scary, think of the chillums

I don't care if you like it or not, I don't like how they look either, I want to figure out where the disgust comes from.
Do you just conflate all the gay gender shit into one pile and it fires off your homo=icky reflex?

Now why would anyone ever find a hyper-promiscuous segment of the population associated heavily with higher rates of child-molestation, filthy anal sex and levels of STDs and HIV repulsive…hmm

Now that's just unfair, pretty much everyone is clowns.

Aye.

Attached: people-cant-stop-laughing-about-this-kid-who-dres-2-28926-1487329156-2_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 73.97K)

maybe he's just afraid of clowns

If yes then retard pride should exist too.

Let's find out!

Attached: bad day.png (243x237, 113.02K)

Did you have a stroke while typing this?

Reminder that giving a fuck, whether for or against, is spooky idealist idpol.

lol

Yeah, this is what I wanna know.

Anal sex isn't necessarily filthy. If s/he has had a thorough wash in the shower beforehand, you don't get anything on your dick.

That's certainly part of it. personally I'm not really into anal sex. But a few years ago I wanted to try it out,t. So I hired a hooker who advertised it as a service. It doesn't feel really that great physically . (The rectum feels like a straight tube.) But it was more indeed the "perverted" feeling, the feeling of doing something illicit that was good. Have you never done anything a little bad, OP?
I wish I'd filmed it now (could have blurred bits out) but some h. R. Giger will have to do.

Attached: bEwD8Ya.jpg (1200x808, 296.94K)

Ok if you dont have anything meaningful to say dont say it

No never did anything sexually bad becouse im a virgin

They are clowns yes exacly
They creep in the shadows and spook you out of your skin

nope

call me neo because i see past this idpol matrix

Call me maybe cos(this shit's crazy)

awwwww, bless!

Attached: tumblr_mebdjyRbjb1rddzkao1_400.gif (400x273, 506.3K)

I've got a homosexual friend that can't stand "pride" events.

Attached: git-er-dun.jpeg (2000x2078, 292.85K)

That guy is playing a character. He's in tardface.

Meanwhile…on Twitter…
twitter.com/msshanitarenee/status/1137546792810287107?s=20

sure is empowering to depend on a relationship for stability

The very reason these people dress up like a lovecraftian gay parade, is to look disgusting. SJW'ism is petty, ugly, degenerate, envious and resentful, they hate beautiful things, so they seek to defile, to drag everything down to their level, to do away with the human greatness that towers over them and which they call oppression.

this tbh

Your side isn't Tolkien elves. Cope.

In our future communist utopia, your sexuality would be assigned at birth by the party commandant. So there would be no need for gay or straight pride because it wouldnt be something you can choose like it is currently.

Attached: adolf_corbyn.jpg (898x628, 33.99K)

It's true. SJW's hate beauty, they cannot bare it, envisioning it as "oppressive beauty standards" created as a spell by capitalism, patriarchy, white supremacy, neoliberalism or whatever other conspiracy invoked to make their ugliness appear as an act of defiance against some sinister force.

Zig Forums will think we unironically believe this

can you elaborate on this? legit cant tell if you're on to something interesting or its typical Zig Forums garbage

How come everyone on here is obsessed with pol and thinks everyone they reply to is from Zig Forums ?

Attached: 1312987417423.jpg (419x552, 48.73K)

Don't know for sure what other poster was on about, but SJWs, via their pseudointellectual predecessors the PoMos/antipositivists, have a deeply ingrained contempt for beauty.

This is perhaps best typified by SJWs' moralistic justification for presiding over conversion of the fine arts into a transparent, soulless money laundering machine:
invidio.us/watch?v=5tMtV5p0s4E

Attached: modern art.png (892x840, 688.84K)