Hilarious: Disney Releases New Solo Posters, Without The Guns

thegoldwater.com/news/21237-Hilarious-Disney-Releases-New-Solo-Posters-Without-The-Guns

By now most people have heard of the screw up surrounding the latest Star Wars movie posters, it turns out they were completely plagiarized from a 2015 set of Jazz album covers requiring them to be redesigned. Disney just can't do anything right when it comes to this Han Solo movie, now the company has re-released the posters for a third time, this time without any guns!

Attached: disney thumbanil.jpg (1064x702, 301.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. Sure. More like this is the safest way to avoid offending easily-triggered suburban moms on the current hotbutton issue. No need to openly stating that you're removing them for the gun's sake and angering the opposite camp either.

Next is a dildo in his hand if I'm not mistaken
t. Hollywood insider

Who will be the Mary Sue in this one to upstage and marginalize the main male character?

The girl and the nigger.

hand solo

Hung Solo

It's the special edition of E.T. all over again.

Attached: etwalkietalkies.jpg (853x480, 161.86K)

So this is 'hilarious'????

I'll tell you what's hilarious…

You're an adult male who actually pays attention to Star Wars bullshit, and you never get laid

Hello there namefriend, you don't look like you belong here.

go back to >>>/reddit/

LOL we found this site from reddit and we're not leaving we r trolling u LOL!

I would say the same thing except that no one could really be this retarded.
>>>/cuckchan/

When I was 14 one of my big sisters friends gave me alcohol and sucked on my benis.

You stupid fucking piece of shit

Number One: I've never gone to Reddit in my life

Number Two: it seems as if you're trying to suggest that going to Reddit then coming here is what 'losers' do

Number Three: obviously you HAVE been to Reddit, or you wouldn't make a comparison to the way I structure my syntax and 'coming from Reddit'

Number Four: that would make YOU the loser who came here from Reddit

Number Five: again, you never get any pussy and you actually think Star Wars is cool

Except for the 'new' poster is the one that has the blasters in it… It's also the one that looks photoshopped the worst..

Attached: f779193adf37a8.png (259x314, 55.41K)

Disregard that, I love huge black cocks ramming in and out of my asshole

Checking my dubs of truth. Still love COCK BTW LOL

That happened with my dad lol we still joke about it

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/

Lol

says the guy who probably wears shirts of other men's names stamped onto his back, watching a bunch of sweaty ass dudes fondling eachother for various sized and shaped balls. To each his own, my dude…check yourself in the mirror next time…

Attached: wear-a-jersey-withanother-mans-name-on-it-sorry-im-not-gay.jpg (400x400, 24.64K)

Can't wait for the anti-gun rhetoric to delete guns from the actual movie. Characters just point fingers at each other going pew pew.

Then, we enter a future period where no hollywood movie has any guns in their plots.

And then people will finally stop watching movies.

Where did your jersey bullshit come from? Is that how you understand the world: you either watch starwars or you worship niggerball players?

Star Wars is already dead.

How about a new version to remove that douchy looking face he is making?

He looks like he's asking Lando, "Are you fucking my mom?"

Imagine if Spielberger took the original Matrix movie and edited all the guns into walkie-talkies. I would pay to see this.

now all thats left is giant douche
congrats you destroyed your own marketing

That's still better than what Disney's done to it

pink dragon-dildo lightsaber tbh fam

Shut the fuck up and come out of your cuckshed, Johnboy.
I've finished impregnating your wife, so come back to the room and clean up her pussy juices from my dick.
With your toungue, of course.

t. roastie

Queermo detected.
Take your aids somewhere else you fat fanfiction fur faggot.

Leah looks like Sansa from Games of Throne.

FUCK YOU that one time the couch stuck his dick in my ass was the only time!!!

I don't have a wife and have never touched a woman so the 'jokes' on you LOL!!!

I win get over it

Please upvote my comment to show these nerds who the real cool guy is

You laugh, but there is a Gungan weapon with faux-organic ridges, and Palpatine's lightsaber looks a bit phallic as it is.
A custom lightsaber (which is most lightsabers) with a passing resemblance to a dragon dildo might be crafted for purely aesthetic reasons by someone who doesn't care for the usual straight silver tube.
The only implausible part is that pink light doesn't really exist, only a mix of red and violet.

Attached: Sidiouslightsaberside.jpg (468x688 45.55 KB, 137.43K)

dat soyboy confirmation

Why do people still talk about soy wars?
inb4 it's reddit

It's not 'gay' to like watching sweaty men fondle each others balls!!!

It's the only thing that gets my massive 3 inch dick hard anymore!!!

Are you one of those faggots who's dick gets hard to women????

You're the gay one not me just because I like to jack off to the thought of big sweaty nigger raping my asshole!!!!

RACIST!!! HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (481x314, 306.43K)

Fuck Soy Wars. I don't care of Katarn is "Han Solo, but with a light saber." Star Wars was never deep.

the piss water is a shit source and jim killed this site

Coolest banana in the bunch.

the maryest of sues

Attached: tumblr_nb7jfs8KSV1rm8jd7o1_250.gif (250x200, 1.79M)

Oy vey non-canon goy. Only widely nostalgic and (((progressive))) characters are canon now. Now go see the movies and buy the merchandise.

Also im gay lol

This thread

Attached: bbfaf47ed518e8a0921f720a0f1d38b64593740e90963175004f9741fe778a46.png (1125x681 53.08 KB, 139.45K)

Kill yourself, GWB. You're a fucking kike.