Switzerland Has High Gun Ownership But No Mass Shootings

thegoldwater.com/news/21846-Switzerland-Has-High-Gun-Ownership-But-No-Mass-Shootings

Each year, the country holds a shooting contest for kids between the ages of 13 and 17 that dates back to the 1600s. The traditional annual festival is known as Zurich's Knabenschiessen which roughly translates to "boys shooting". The event started as being only boys but eventually, the rules were altered to allow teenage girls in 1991.

Related coverage: Sweden - Ready And Willing To Host Kim Jong-Un And Trump

The competition seeks the most accurate shooter in the country and many hold pride in their ability to shoot. The winner of the event is crowned a king or queen of marksmen called a Schutzenkonig.

Besides having a true respect for marksmanship and firearms, the nation has remained neutral in surrounding conflicts for over 200 years thanks to having an armed citizenry. The Swiss people's mantra is "armed neutrality" which has kept them out of any international conflict since 1815. Some Swiss soldiers do however help with peacekeeping missions around the globe.

Attached: switzerland thumbnail.jpg (920x608, 112.38K)

It's almost like it's not the guns, but the crazy fuckers people ignore until they snap.

Cant seem to pin point the real issue, clearly we should just ban all guns.
Its a real brain buster, what a mystery.

Attached: 1522260723311.png (2032x3528 56.36 KB, 1.07M)

Fuck anyone for even subconsciously thinking its because of their homogeneity.

Not really? There are German descended Swiss, French descended Swiss and Italian Swiss. I suppose diversity is fine as long as you don't mix unhealthy cultures

Cultural homogeneity could very well be as important as racial homogeneity. Regardless of what side of the debate you're on, multiculturalism is just plain cancer

I told you to go fuck yourself sweetie. Filtered and reported to local FOSTA reps.

Enjoy the ride.

Maybe in Switzerland don't drug their boys for behaving like boys.

Did he filter "anonymous"?

/tv/, you're getting desperate for attention. Have a (You)

Attached: fags.png (500x616, 331.43K)

Gun ownership pro's and con's and safety should be taught in schools. It's like the lack of teaching business, the important classes are left out.

Who would want to fuck a negress, though? Ew.

that's why america needs to start confiscating and removing guns from americans. as a society, they're simply too immature and stupid to deserve to have them.

Serious question, why americans keep calling white male mass shooters 'crazy people'? the only common thing between all of them is atheism, sure, a lot of them are democrats and came from a single mom house, but when i am talking about atheism we are talking about numbers reaching 100%, again, serious question, in America atheism is a mental problem?

In America, everything is a mental problem.

Nothing like winding down the day with the bleating of an ass mad SJW.

Attached: chef spicy meatball.jpeg (225x225, 12.17K)

Of course it is you retarded marxist, I love how reality just galls every aspect of your being.

Most of the time they're not even white.
You're forgetting how much our media lies.
I mean, I know every country's media lies, but we've got to be number one in the west when it comes to 1984 tier lying cuckmedia, even counting the UK.

I see you got tired of the cu/co/lds and now you've moved here.
Jokes on you though, you can't ruin what's already been destroyed, the news boards on this site are utter trash.
Try /kc/ though, I want to see what happens.

It's because they are caucasians, not because of homogeneity. A 100% nigger country is not as safe.