US visa applications may soon require five years of social media info

engadget.com/2018/03/29/us-visa-applications-require-social-media-info/

The State Department wants to require all US visa applicants, both immigrant and non, disclose their social media handles to the US government, CNN reports. In documents that the department will file to the Federal Register tomorrow, it proposes that nearly every individual applying for a US visa be required to hand over any social media handles used on certain platforms in the past five years as well as submit any telephone numbers and email addresses used during that same time period.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 5.36.41 PM.png (639x432, 466.76K)

Just keep 2 social medias if you are a Muslamig terrrist, one haram and one halal. Show the haram to USA, use the halal to plan attacks. On a more serious note, what do you do if you don't have a social media presence?

Go to the Middle East and go get some of that desert camel pussy as soon as possible!!

HALAL IN THE STREETS, HARAM IN THE SHEETS!!!

OH SHIT IVE BEEN BLACK LISTED!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 13707797_611736272329705_748450333620110304_n.jpg (439x442, 12.94K)

Attached: 1okdta.jpg (480x368, 19.76K)

Get fucked? It's required, or at least regarded as suspicious if missing, in a lot of jobs, and now this shit.

it means you're probably from a shithole country and need to go back

>(((MERIT)))

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: trim_1044830-hi_001.mp4 (480x270, 2.27M)

The only job that would require it is a social media person of some kind. If someone asks you say yes and if they want to know where you tell them to fuck off that is personal information not their business.

Facejew has a knack for connecting two media accounts because they use so many other methids to create a signsture of your devices. Even if behind a troll account with a vpn kikeberg still knows and datamines the relationship between the real and fake accounts.

Glad this Fuckerberg scandal broke out. No one should be required to own a soxial media account to get a job. Its discrinination and none of anyones fucking business.

thank you for your application, we'll definitely call you back

i'm "user" on the chans

Ha, I know you! I like that one thing you said but that other thing was out of line.

This is just some make-work bullshit to justify some cunt's six-figure salary

If someone shitposts anti-American stuff on social network then why should they be given the privilege of a visa? Let Sweden and Canada take them in the name of diversity

Attached: f39a752e915daffeecf5f90bade10a5e8224bbf1776b6e82daeedf83ed781d1d.jpg (255x253, 25.15K)

for

So what happens when you honestly do not have any social media accounts? I have no intention of immigrating to the US but I have neither Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account. I guess not having any means you automatically get denied. Sounds really bullshit to me.

Fuck that! I'll just come to your shithole illegally like most of my family. It's literally just get a plane ticket for a quick trip then overstay. My dad's been here illegally for 25 years and has never once been threatened with deportation. I love America.

No job that actually requires skill/intelligence gives a shit about your social media.

source? that bz is probably cucking her goatfucking hubby from the looks of it kek

I know what you mean by that ghetto slang, fellow compatriot.

AND THIS ISNT EVEN THE FULL CLIP!! THERE IS MORE TO IT BUT I JUST SAVED THE BEST PART!! I LOVE THE BAD HARAM GIRLS!!

what if you don't have social media at all?

Attached: Garbage1.PNG (238x212, 79.18K)