Second Iranian Woman Sentenced to Prison for Protesting Mandatory Hijab

iranhumanrights.org/2018/03/second-iranian-woman-sentenced-to-prison-for-protesting-mandatory-hijab/

Maryam Shariatmadari, one of the “Girls of Revolution Street” protesting against mandatory hijab for women in Iran, was sentenced to a year in prison on March 25, 2018 by Branch 1091 of the Tehran Criminal Court for “encouraging corruption by removing her hijab,” her lawyer informed the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI).

“I’m utterly shocked that she has been sentenced to a year behind bars only because she protested against forced hijab,” said human rights attorney Nasrin Sotoudeh in an interview on March 26. “I would like to compare this ruling with the one against Saeed Tousi.”

Tousi, one of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s favorite Quran reciters, was cleared of sexual abuse against his underage students in January 2018, only after the supreme leader intervened, resulting in the dismissal of his four-year prison sentence.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 6.56.14 AM.png (741x364, 503.49K)

womyn btfo
get back in the kitchen, whore

She could almost pass for Aryan. Persians need to breed out their Arab and Turk blood. I'd be happy to donate some 100% pure Aryan seed to that hijab hating whore.

ISLAM IS THE MOST FEMINIST RELIGION

Do you know what the words mean that you are writing.
Lurk for 10 years before posting again.

wtf I love Israel now

Kill the bitch. Every muslim deserve to die painfully.

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1).jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

Attached: 473c294494e7c00485ea4d29a1fa42212843e9866768e6f72994d02d4c48b08d.png (600x600, 797.75K)

Fuck off numale muh modern feminism. Where is muh old feminism.

there is no such thing as modern or old feminism, all feminism is cancer and anyone who tells you otherwise is a civnat boomer cuck who also thinks there is a difference between MUH BASED BLACK MAN and a nigger

I know I was making fun of that numale about modern feminism when all of it is same and all it did take men rights away and try to dump men into their lvl since they can't reach men lvl.

Paid protestors by the US Empire. The cultureless barbarian american is very triggered that Iran…doesn't have have McDonad's in it's cities, nor billboards saying "Drink Coca-Cola" and the peopel aren't istening to the latest Taylow Swift music.Stay strong Iran! Kill those shills of the american globalism.

Iran will have a nationalist revolution right around the time Turkey declares war on the US

Holy fucking shit man, just type level. You capitalize where you ought to and used a period at the end of your statement. Just take it to the next level and stop using fucking gaming abbreviations outside of gaming.

Unless of course you're a phone poster and the phone just made all those corrections for you and you've overridden the auto-correct systems suggestion on "lvl" so many times it has basically given up on you. If that's the case put down the phone, pick up some books, put together a PC or get a typewriter and learn to compose your thoughts in such a way that the public at large doesn't get eye cancer from your posts.

Cringey shit like this is why no one take MRA's seriously

triggered

They don't have McDonald's or Coca-Cola because of the sanctions, you idiot. Besides that, Iranians are poor as fuck. The ones in Iran that is…

You mean manspreading?

who the fuck wants your trash "food" anyway, retarded zogmutt

Literally the one good thing about Pisslam, Femicunts get BTFO.

And where are the feminists on this issue?

Why do Persians worship the Arab goat herder? Because you were conquered by his bloodthirsty marauding army of thieves.
Yes, Arab and Turkish blood has mixed into the Persian line, but there's hope if your women accept the holy seed of the White man.
I'd be happy to impregnate the woman in OP and push the Persian needle closer to the Aryan and further away from the degenerate semite.

I don't really classify these kinds of acts by Iranian women as conventional feminism, but more as a rejection of the murderous goat herder's cult which could only convert people at the point of a sword.
I don't need some woman to wear a hijab as long as she knows her place in the home.

Persians actually did really well in the Muslim world and medieval ages, many of them holding prominent positions in different Muslim Empires. I'd argue the Mongols did much more damage to them than the Arabs ever did. Also, Iranians today follow a specific form of Islam where they have these saint like figures named "Imams", most of which had partial Persian blood, so in a sense you can say their religion isn't totally "Arab" but also Persian as well.