Hero Who Stopped Sutherland Springs Church Shooter "I Think These Kids Don't Understand"

thegoldwater.com/news/22072-Hero-Who-Stopped-Sutherland-Springs-Church-Shooter-I-Think-These-Kids-Don-t-Understand

Willeford is a former NRA instructor and a gun owner when he and his daughter heard what sounded like gunshots, he grabbed his rifle and headed to investigate. Just blocks away from his home, Devin Patrick Kelley, a former U.S. Air Force serviceman who was discharged for bad conduct, was shooting up a Baptist church killing 26 people and wounding several more.

Willeford and the gunman exchanged gunfire and the former NRA instructor managed to land a shot between the plating of Kelley's bulletproof vest. The shots caused the shooter to flee the church but Willeford wasn't about to let him get away to cause more carnage. He flagged down a passing truck and quickly explained what had happened to the driver.

Attached: sutherland thumbnail.jpg (748x482, 74.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/joe-biden-says-sutherland-springs-hero-stephen-wil/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=newsplus
8ch.net/faq.html#help-the-owner-of-x-board-is-doing-something-i-dont-like-remove-him
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the Hero we need

B-BUT IF WE JUST BAN GUNS CRIMINALS WON'T HAVE GUNS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW CRIMINALS NEVER HAVE THINGS THAT ARE ILLEGAL TO HAVE

Can we get this guy fired from his job, david hogg?

I really appeal to all please don't attack to the churches please

BAD

It's more that you Burgers believe that guns will protect you from your government. Tanks and drones vs peashooters, I wonder who will win?

What is the Vietnam War?

If guns didn't matter, they wouldn't be trying to take them, numbnuts. First they restricted machine guns. Now they're working hard to ban semi-auto. Pretty soon you end up with just the "peashooters" you're talking about, like black powder muskets and such.

Try shooting down a Predator drone with an M-16. You already lost after 9/11, when your government sold you to the highest bidder. Minority Report tier surveillance (sans the telepaths) a la China is, at most, two or three decades away. As for your scenario: if a hypothetical guerilla group manages to survive, it will be because of its irrelevance, not firepower or significance.

I know you're nothing more than pathetic, literal bottom-feeder-tier bait, but I'll humor you. From what magical land of freedom and patriotism do you hail, 'user?' Russia?

Attached: smug.png (398x600, 171.78K)

t. vlad who only knows what RT tells him about America

Attached: civil war 2.png (1802x905 515.58 KB, 213.49K)

A damn fine man. Godspeed.

Given the decades long quagmire in the M.E. to the tune of trillions of dollars in men, materiel and ordnance vs. caveman goat farmers who believe in a moon god, yeah, should be a real breeze for the gov't. Esp when the military they count on to kill their fellow American hometown friends and neighbors is compromised overnight with patriots, saboteurs, spies, defectors, assassins, etc. as quickly as the orders come down to kill their countrymen … a military coup against the gov't isn't terribly far-fetched.

Check this article, also related.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/joe-biden-says-sutherland-springs-hero-stephen-wil/
Joe Biden ironically said the church shooter shouldn't have owned an ar15 when Willeford used one to stop the shooter.

us since well have all that stuff as well. if this confuses you then please shut up as your not an american and have no clue of anything within the country or how things are actually going to happen when the balloon goes up

REMINDER

Attached: 2bc7d121.jpg (2199x1258, 179.94K)

Attached: 61d8a5b4b6194b.png (872x886, 189.85K)

Ummm… burger here. In spite of all of our bad ass military toys, we've had our asses handed to us by rice farmers with SKS and goat fuckers with AKs and home made bombs for the past 50 years. Reminder, drones are just some Air Force faggot LARPing Ace Combat behind a desk. I'm not going to say more because I don't want to make my assigned FBI agent have to write another report on me. :^)

Attached: 61JtF8EaiGL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 66.25K)

I didn't even consider this. Sure, deepstate kikes and elites are big bad and scary, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of townie cops, deputies, and US troops are conservative, and of those, half are red pilled. The day they molon labe will be DOTR. That's why (((they))) are scared to death of our peashooters.

David Hogg is still in school, genius. That is if he's not actually an actor.

Ah yes, this tired old meme.

Pic related: Artist's rendition of an American guerrilla

Attached: hank hill vc.png (306x306, 137.18K)

Cuck logic: If you have a pistol and your enemy has an m16, you should just throw your pistol away and bend over.

Yeah nah. You're also making the ridiculous assumption that the military would fight it's own citizens, aka their own friends and family. Fuckin moron.

I've said this before, among friends and anons, that Civil War 2 will turn into DOTR. My estimate is that the (((media))) will "boo hoo" and show all the Marxists and commies and elites swinging from the light posts to the world. "It's annudah shoah… oy vey." Then the UN will send in troops to "stop the blood shed and defeat the evil RWDS." It'll be WW2 all over again and we'll be remembered as the most evil people in the history of the world and this is why conservative whites should never be allowed to own guns ever again. The end. of the white race inb4 le 56% memes

Ctrl + f 0 results, daily reminder that all white mass shooters in America are atheists.

You may be right if the entire US military and its many divisions and sub divisions stayed wholly united in such a conflict but this is very naive of you thinking that US military MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE will unilaterally open fire on its own people. This isn't some god forsaken dictatorship we are talking here, its an idealistic democratic/republican populace and the first signs of real civil war is when the US military goes to war on itself when someone refuses to follow and order to shoot at their own people.
In this situation an armed civilian populace will much more powerful then you give credit for.

Attached: ntsa.jpg (1920x1080, 155.76K)

Many have been crazy Christfuckers as well kid.
The only thing truly common to all mass shooters is that they were unhinged.

Attached: d20.jpg (602x222, 26.24K)

If they're so irrelevant why do we need to give them up then?

Who did they shoot? When? Do you have any of their names?

Fuck off nigger, you want to think being religious somehow prevents you from doing bad things despite all the evidence of history. Whats the criteria here? They attended church? Well shit mate this is Murica almost everyone especially the older generation attended a church at least once.
Whats the criteria of an Atheist? They said 'I'm an atheist before shooting everyone?
Are you truly this retarded? I said
< the only common denominator is that they were unhinged
and I'm pretty safe to say at least some of them had or have some form of religious belief while committing these acts while IT DID NOT PREVENT THEM FROM COMMITTING THESE ACTS and this is the source of your chrictcuckery butthurt.
If religious belief cured mental illness then you wouldn't be a blatant moron.

Attached: 1dc1621f9785f3afe3906e31500a13be0e261b4604c6e28c11ea8a12184fe883.jpg (727x480, 37.61K)

half the us military is mexican nationals enlisted under a green card

DO NOT CLICK ON (((GOLDWATER))) LINKS!!!
THE PISSWATER IS A KIKE WEBSITE CONTROLLED BY PEDOPHILES AND THE FBI!!!
THEY COLLECT INFO ON USERS AND ATTEMPT TO UNMASK ANONS FROM Zig Forums!!!
DO NOT USE (((/JΕWSPLUS/))), THE MOD TEAM IS CONPROMISED USE >>>Zig Forums INSTEAD!!!
THE BOARD OWNER NAMED (((GWB))) IS A COCK-SUCKING KIKE PEDOPHILE AND THE NAME IS AN ACRONYM FOR (((GOLDWATER BOARD)))!!!
THE SICK KIKE FAGGOT (((GWB))) PERMA-BANS ANY CRITISISM OF (((THE GOLDWATER))) UNDER THE BULLSHIT EXCUSE "MISSED GET"!!!
LOOK AT THE BOARD LOG FOR PROOF OF HIS ABUSE!!!
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=newsplus
THIS TYPE OF CENSORSHIP IS AGAINST THE GLOBAL RULES FOR BOARD OWNERS!!!
8ch.net/faq.html#help-the-owner-of-x-board-is-doing-something-i-dont-like-remove-him
>4. The board owner must not make it impossible to post on his or her board, either by locking all or most threads and / or deleting all or most threads or posts
REPORT GWB TO THE ADMIN OF Zig Forums AND GET HIM REMOVED FROM THE BOARD!!!
[email protected]
>>>/sudo/
DON'T LET THESE DERANDED KIKE PEDOPHILES GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

GWB IS A CHILD MOLESTING KIKE

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

BOYCOTT THE PISSWATER!!!

Attached: The pisswater.png (275x183 119.22 KB, 4.97K)