Frantic search for boy who may have fallen into Los Angeles drainage ditch

foxnews.com/us/2018/04/02/frantic-search-for-boy-who-may-have-fallen-into-los-angeles-drainage-ditch.html

Authorities in Los Angeles on Sunday are searching for a 13-year-old boy who may have fallen into a drainage ditch in Griffith Park.

At least two family members were with the child at the time the boy fell, according to KTTV. The ditch feeds into the Los Angeles River. The boy is reportedly believed to have fallen through the roof of a concrete building near the sewage system.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 7.14.31 PM.png (436x424, 272.4K)

Into the sewage system… How fitting.

One Down, Seven Billion to go…

Fuck him.

Turd

and nothing of value was lost

le edgy

Le un petit tas d'excréments sans valeur

Two legged feces factories like yourself are the continued source of my undying floccinaucinihilipilification…

go play another video game, sissy…

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08.13.44.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

only fags unironically speak french tbh

try keeping your dick hard for more than 3 seconds gramps

You lost, spaz?
>>>/facebook/

lol I fuck more (and longer) than you ever will, little boy… I've never been without at least one girlfriend (up to three simultaneously) or wife since I was 17…

seriously…. not even once… Not since I was 17 years old. The longest 'dry spell' I've ever had between girlfriends (or girlfriends who would become wives) was three days…

THREE DAYS…

and trust me, little boy… just because you can't convince a female to climb into bed with you (let alone invest their life into yours) your instinctual desire to lash out in anger kinda fell flat on it's face… It's not unexpected for you to erroneously suggest that a man's libido diminishes with age (I can assure you that mine hasn't)

so…. There are Two Questions I have for you….

1: would you tell us the name of the last girl you fucked ? (hahahaha)

2: do you fantasize about ALL men's penises, or just m

Attached: gif_10-06-08.11.37.gif (270x480, 768.58K)

AGAIN: do you fantasize about all men's penises, or just MINE* ??…..

Attached: 6110172262240857986_20180402093846.jpg (480x640, 67.36K)

0/10 troll, gtfo

didn't read lol

HOW TO TELL THEY READ IT:

they tell you they didn't read it

- see how easy that was ? -

see everyone i'm totally straight…

i have have plenty of girlfriends (with big throbbing cocks) which is something you'll NEVER have… because you'll all too big of faggots to love the feeling of cock stuffing your asshole like me…

i bet you little boys have never even paid a tranny hooker to fuck your ASS in the alley behind the local gay bar like i have numerous times… that's how you become a REAL man…

Don't FUCK with me,fuckboi…………………… I'm a REAL man…….. I'd SLAM your FACE into the CURB multiple times without BREAKING a sweat……………

A real man doesn't prattle on about his cock and women.

RE: your post-

While only one of the three comments you replied to were actually ME (the middle one) and I never prattle on about my penis (I'm more than confident about my sexuality and prowess) I indeed DO discuss the women in my life, both currently and the ones from my past…

why wouldn't I ?…

I'm married, and I love my wife very much, as she plays a 50% role in my existence, so of course I'll mention her…

same goes for the women in my past.

The way I see it, since the only reason we exist is to procreate, you can basically gauge a man's charisma and social standing by the amount of women who have offered themselves over to him…

I couldn't care less about how good you are at playing video games, or what your favorite anime cartoons are… That's all childish bullshit for adolescents…

No sir, I gauge a man by what matters in this world : how many women and teenaged girls have invested their existence into his existence…

It's not a matter of 'prattling' or bragging… It's a simple matter of factual record, and I'm certainly not going to 'avoid mentioning it's, any more than I would ever consider posting 'anonymously', like you guys do…

It's certainly not MY fault that you made the decision to remain an overlooked, instantly forgotten microscopic droplet of mist, diffused into the unacknowledged boring background fog of mediocrity….

that was your choice…. Not mine

Prattle this

Attached: US2_20180224103859_20180402140429.jpg (427x561, 66.58K)

Whoever wrote this, you are a huge loser faggot omg. Wow, just had to reply just on here checking the news but damn that whole post is fuckimg cringe. Tryhard loser, you reek of it, gross lol

Why are you replying to that kike over exxagerated over sexualized and is gloating about being unfaithful and having 3 girlfriends at once like he's some super alpha kek. Dont reply yo these people it shows your immature yourself to let a basement dwelling kike force a response when he's clearly lieing out his diseased circumsized micro penis. Girls fuck multiple guys, and unless you're fucking bottom of the barrel literal methheads and you're a bottom of the barrel meth dealer. Really nothing to be proud of, sex is worthless any more regardless, everyone is having it now regardless of status. No effort required so why even be proud

Zzzzzzz…

Seems like the robots already took over lmao

Spoiler: kid's dead.

Oy vey!

triggered