Breaking: YouTube HQ Shooter Identified As Nasim Aghdam

thegoldwater.com/news/22252-Breaking-YouTube-HQ-Shooter-Identified-As-Nasim-Aghdam

That's right. A YouTuber went after the company after she says YouTube "discriminated and filtered" her content. In a video posted by Aghdam, she says the company routinely suppressed her channel which once got lots of views but she claims after being filtered by the company it received far fewer views. A video featuring her rant about not getting views can be seen here.

Related coverage: Breaking News: Active Shooter at YouTube HQ in San Bruno, CA

YouTube's headquarters is in San Bruno, California which is where Aghdam initiated her assault using a handgun. She was able to shoot three people, all of whom are expected to survive, before turning the gun on herself and taking her own life. In a 2017 Facebook post, Aghdam said, "There is not equal growth opportunity on YouTube."

Attached: youtube thumbnail.jpg (525x377, 11.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/H8Nmd
nasimesabz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how will the msm spin this?

Why spin it at all? They can just conveniently under-report it by holding back most of the details like her sex and race. If this was a white male they certainly would've made it the headline and the main talking point.

Wow a female shooter.
That's a first.

they are already saying it was a white girl

dem whites are all crazy

If she's white, Chick-Fil-A is ran by a satanist.

They're calling it a 'domestic dispute' on FOX because she shot her boyfriend or something too.

I'm going to go the "Old El Paso" route and say maybe it's both?

she doesnt need to be white for them to say she is
just like there are tons of pictures of spics and arab criminals reported as "white" in the fbi database

… well, she's right.

According to her dad, she was violently angry with YouTube because they demonitized her channel.

We've confirmed she's an Iranian Jew and already was well known there as being an unfunny meme.
>>>Zig Forums11444141

who's "they?"
i believe you, but i'd like a source so we can troll them on twitter

Why stop at Twitter?

youtube already debunked it
archive.fo/H8Nmd

These narratives stinks like shit

Surprising absolutely no one.

They didn't have the facts before they made the domestic violence claim, so that's the first thing they reached for because muh oppression and muh toxic masculinity.
I was really hoping it was a tranny because that would be more fitting for sjw rainbow haired google faggots getting a taste of their own degeneracy biting the hand that fed them.

Not Arab, Iranian Jew whose biological clock at the age of 38 or 39 made the faggotress go insane.

Im gay lol

that's what happens when you care about animals more than children

nasimesabz.com/

her website

White female.

Jewtube jewed a jew.

Bully for you jewtube. You helped kill your own kind.

Well, at least mudslimes do something when they're fucked with. Whites should take note, fucking cucks

This. Child play for the kikes.