Designer of Schlitterbahn waterslide that decapitated boy taken into custody at airport

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/designer-schlitterbahn-waterslide-decapitated-boy-taken-custody-airport-n862291

The designer of a Kansas waterslide that decapitated a 10-year-old boy was taken into custody after he arrived at a Texas airport late Monday, U.S. Marshals said.

John Schooley, 72, faces charges of murder in the second degree, aggravated battery and aggravated endangering of a child after Caleb Schwab died on the Verruckt ride at the Schlitterbahn park in Kansas City, Kansas, in 2016.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 6.41.27 PM.png (943x473, 662.1K)

Because we can never blame the people actually responsible for the kid getting on a ride they explicitly did not meet the safety requirements for. His worthless parents.

Charges will get thrown out. That's like charging a car designer with murder for a design flaw. Very dangerous prescient.

Prescident

Precident* fuck everything.
Also the kids father is someone important. That's the only reason why this is happening

Precedent

(((Schwab)))
Nothing of value was lost.

Park owners, and inspector us where the blame is gonna fall. If anything wasn't done by the books, they will take the heat.

i see you implemented the fourth reich eventually

I'll curious how this would have gone had the dad non been in a position of power. Would the law have extended its arm this far for every kid?

RIGHT WING DEATH SLIDES

No, obviously

you guys really are corporate shills and I can tell you've never read about this story.

its not a precedent, if you make a design flaw and its proven to be a danger and to have caused death or injury, you are liable in civil and criminal court

more so for criminal if it is discovered the flaw was identified and not modified due to monetary reason

perversion of justice.
not shocked.
just another day

PREZUHDINT*

PRAESCEDANT*

PREHSSIDENT ?

fuck this !!!

(Sounds like the ride was designed pretty well to me. Now it's time to take the other 7 billion people on this planet and force them to ride it at gunpoint)

Prissydent ?

Prisedint ?

GOD DAMMIT !!

precsiedint…

Were you born illiterate, or did you have to go to school to learn how to do that?

Although you're pretty talented at misspelling things, you're still not the best… These days, it's common to find fully grown adults who cannot differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE, THERE THEIR & THEY'RE, HEAR & HERE, etc etc etc…

So keep up the good work…

With a little bit of effort and determination, I'm confident that one of these days will be able to construct delete incoherent statements, at which point you will I've learned a gold grill and a big fake gold necklace with a Mercedes-Benz emblem on it..

(drags you to the top of the water slide)

They don't have a chance in hell of succeeding with these charges, because they'll have to prove criminal intent.

Also, the height requirements for the ride are a minimum of 4'7", with a combined weight of 400 lbs.

The designer of the ride has no criminal liability (and any civil liability lies with the owners of the parks insurance company)

It's also important to remember that although a fat fucking douchebag park employee claimed that "the body appeared to have been decapitated", the actual injuries were listed as a 'neck injury', and if you care to research the news stories about the incident, you'll notice every time the word DECAPITATED is used, they put quotation marks around it…

if he was actually decapitated, it would say 'boy is decapitated on ride'…

Instead, it always says 'boy is "decapitated" on ride'….

suggesting it was just a quote from the fat fucking slob park employee, and used to sensationalize the story.

Lol @ them thinking they can convince a jury that the designer intended to murder a child, or that he acted with gross negligence. The ONLY way they'll get a conviction is if the guy (and the others who have also been charged) is stupid enough to plea bargain, which he won't

kys schlomo

Keep trying

This is the most incoherent sentence I've read this week. 7/10

you don't read the goldwater then.

I don't we read goldwater then? or?

The at to Goldwater of delete is probably it where the best in online newspaper when I've ever or seen.

Attached: The Goldwater.jpg (1042x786, 148.21K)

lel

What

A supposed error in design is not "murder:"
"Second-degree murder is defined as an (((intentional))) killing that was not premeditated. In some states, second-degree murder also encompasses “depraved heart murder,” which is a killing caused by a reckless disregard for human life."

Pressipuss

jim ironically did nothing wrong

These charges are dumb, but the man is liable for something.

Sounds like the fat slob park employee was the one responsible for screening the riders.

Oopsie!

Children are dying to water slides? Where's my protestors ordering a ban to assault water parks?

*president

Whenever I drive by Schlitterbahn, I'm pretty sure you can see a big blood splotch on the slide.

Now that Trump is precedent, it seems like he would build a wall around the waterslide, because an accident like this is unpresidented

Attached: Woman falls into escalator in China (High quality, uncensored).webm (640x360, 4.07M)

According to this guy, these two…

… are the same thing.
Man, people will claim victim-hood even against inanimate objects, lol.