Syria civil war: 'Dozens of civilians killed in chemical weapons attack' on Douma in eastern Ghouta

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-weapons-civilians-killed-douma-eastern-ghouta-damascus-a8294296.html

Dozens of civilians have reportedly been killed after the Syrian government dropped a barrel bomb containing a chemical weapon in eastern Ghouta.

At least 25 people were killed and more than 500 injured after the attack in Douma, according to the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organisations.

The Paris-based aid agency, known by its French initialism UOSSM, said many of the victims were children.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 12.34.33 PM.png (898x548, 481.93K)

and nothing of value was lost

How do we know the Syrian government wasn't targeting and blew up a chemical weapon cache being used by the other side?

Honestly, Im really Tired of this Dance.The Syrians know, if they use Chemical weapons, they lose Russia.
The Russians have mostly won this war against ISIS and have no need for Chemical weapons.
Iran is under Russia's good name, they wouldn't dare.

Thus, if Chemical weapons where Used, it would be UK Israel or Saudi's.
But Why? risk getting caught? This sounds almost Childish… UK….I suspect.

this time it is truly real, assad is going down, you'll see

This is right on the heels of Trump wanting to get out of Syria. Makes you think.

Whelp, if this escalates with American involvement. I'd just like to say, 'It's been fun posting with y'all.'

Mostly because it's such a good fit with *The Russians Did It!* narrative.

Same as the Skripal Incident - it is a thousand times harder to refute a lie than it is to tell it first and have it believed as Holy Writ.

You are not allowed to think.
(at least not in public)

REV UP THEM FALSE FLAGS, CUZ I SURE AM A SNEAKY KIKE

what is this retard level rationalization? they'll lose the support of another country that just used a chemical weapon on british soil? idiot.

Not to defend czar putin, who is probably placing chess pieces around in the international board since he rose to power, but "we dunno but it would be russia's fault" makes little sense.

Also, I suppose the State Department should know the truth soon after some guys in an ONG, so it would be better to gather data and speak.

Good goy

Trump will be dropping smug bombs all over Syria within days. Cover your heads Syria, Russia and Iran. There literally nothing you can do to stop them and you will not dare to fight back just as you put your tail between your legs the last time Trump schooled you.

Why the fuck are all these new fucking aid agencies just popping up all over the place to report on shit like this. The amount of fucking fucking pop up humanitarian organizations just showing up around Syria is fucking concerning. Serious Blackwater style shit taken to the next level like some crony in government was like "Hey, what if we like create a private military contractor and market it as a humanitarian aid vehicle but actually use it for promoting our own interests abroad!"

The white helmets and this UOSSM shit are giving me all sorts of bad fucking vibes. If there's a fucking issue here where is the Red Cross commentary? Or basically any other more trusted longer tradition of humanitarian aid providers?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, retarded kike

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay

False flags warmongering is going into overdrive.

I missed this gem.

The U.S. directly killed over 6,000 civilians in Iraq and Syria last year and have contributed to the death of millions in the region through their material support of "moderate rebels". Tbh we should be bombing ourselves.

allegedly* used a chemical weapon on british soil

Fuck you you unamerican piece of shit. Go back to where tf you came from Haji, I'd defend Greater Israel till I fuckin keel over you stupid sack of shit. Why doesn't our based site owner ban you unamerican shitholes?

The absolute state of the left

>>>Zig Forums609030

The absolute sate of Zig Forums