Warning Shock Video - Syria Chemical Attack (70-150 Dead), US Blames Russia

thegoldwater.com/news/22629-Warning-Shock-Video-Syria-Chemical-Attack-70-150-Dead-US-Blames-Russia

Horrifying images and video reach us from Syria today where it is alleged that the government of Bashar Al-Assad used chemical weapons to quell the last of the resistance in the rebel-held town of Ghouta, targeting a hospital in Douma.

Attached: Credit - Police Network and Twitter @Geostrat_ME.png (3542x1990, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Spring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRANNYWATER
LOVES ALL MUTILATED COCKS
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER
TRANNYWATER

REV UP THEM FALSE FLAGS, CUZ I SURE AM A SNEAKY KIKE

The Russians will (Logically should) probably break all ties with Britain and a WHOLE lot more if You Unhappy Brits try and Float this shit.

Exactly what will Hapten.
There will be limited conflict between Russia and ground forces in Syria Britain will Pay Cold Hard cash to Violence Russian troops, the Russians will see this as a Victory, regardless of the outcome.
The Russians know that the British Desperately need to be Relevant.
Britain will than try to get back into the EU, being extremely Dramatic all while trying to bamboozle The Americans….

Britain, You will Not get Discounts on resources and the Russians are Very well informed about the Future Value of the Ruble… 100% on top of that sneaky little game You Unhappy Brits think is going to sneak on by….Britain is desperately trying to stay relevant, Trying to Hurt Russia so that the Americans will give You money…. Go ahead and Float this Chemical attack…. Its Your Funeral.

As for Open War?
The Saudis and Israelis are going to come to Your Aid.
The Americans will come to Your Aid on a very VERY limited Scale….Goodby Britain forever if This is where You end up.

100,000 EURO if You want Professional resolution, just pick up the phone and call Putin, tell him 100,000 Euros Sent You.

sounds very likely, whats pathetic is that the subhuman cattle populace will believe it because dumb fucking cunts are allowed to vote and have their opinion matter and all it takes to manipulate them into supporting brutal war and displacement of a populace is MUH DEAD BABIES WAAAAAAAH

I heard some dumbass on the radio (Brian Kilmead (KillMe)) saying that if the US pulls out of Syria, Russia might invade. Why the fuck would they invade when Syria is one of their allies?

The West and the Brits are trying hard as hell to push Russia into a war with Europe.
America accidentally revealed a Massive weakness with the Skripal Sanctions, they SEVERELY lack key resources.
The Americans will in fact be able to win only a Defensive war.
These Sanctions are 100% about resources…
The Chinese and the Turks are Smart, look how Pretty they are Buttering Russia up….. Turkey walks away with the Technology to build their own S-400's China just asks for resources and gets them without hassle…

China Worry's me… in 150-200 years there will be no more Russia at this rate…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Spring
why indeed

Very interesting anecdote, but I haven't heard of Assad proposing any similar sweeping reforms. Seems to me he is just trying to clear the scum from his country for the time being.

I remembah when we weren't in Syria and the "Russian hackers" were indonesian and gave us this.

Attached: Britam-email-Doughty.jpg (1328x528, 152.92K)

International jewry is pushing hard for their war against Russia.

Yeah those fucking western Brits are always up to tricks, you can tell a Brit by his nose.
The Brits have been kicked out of 450 countries throughout history. The Brits control the banks, the legal system, the media, advertising.
Gas the Brits, west-war now.

I love watching disenfranchised adult males who spend their lives playing video games & watching anime pretend like they're politicos…

you guys know almost as much about politics as you do about getting pussy…

TRANSLATION: nothing

by the way, I'd fuck the shit out of that blonde reporter bitch in OPs pic

Trump will bomb Syrian ground assets and air attack Putin's mercenaries like before.
Once again Assad and Putin will cuck out and do nothing in response.

hahaha dude just shut it

The only thing worse than the *Big Lie* are the peoiple willing to believe this swill.

But Hey! If it means more Military Spending in my Congressional District, I'm all for it.

Trump has recently weighed in on his Genius Claim by stating that he thinks *Roseanne* is a Serious Political Discussion.

No More Russian Mercenaries - they all in the Official Armed Forces = Blood for Blood. Watch your step, it might be slippery.

Thot the Russian Hackers on Steroids Theory was burst with the Cambridge Analytical Sellout by Zuckerburg.

this

>(((religion of kike))) doesnt like the fact that they dont own Russia

UK desperately needs to increase their Military Funding, which is what Gavin Williamson's Scare Tactic re: the Russians are plotting to destroy key infrastructure by studying google maps, which would position himself as a Highly Likely Successor to PM May, who is also desparately trying to sell her own Burning Sack Of Shit to the EU. (we only have your best interests at heart)

Why should anyone who has ass-fucked Russia ever place themself in the position of Trusting Russia?

You know what to do.

Holy fucking lol. That's a heinously disgusting comparison.

I'm literally shaking

How many times has Israel attacked Syria with its jets?
Too many times to count.
How many times did Assad retaliate?
Never.
Assad is a cuck who would already be thrown out of power if he wasn't sucking on the tits of Russia and Iran for constant survival.
Pathetic and weak. He will do fuck all against superior forces, and Russia and Iran are not dumb enough to begin an actual war against adversaries who would crush them in open warfare just to keep him in power at any cost.
TL;DR Assad is going down this time

hahahaha

Why doesn't he fight back and attack Israel? He is afraid. A literal coward. Putin is no braver.

Okay zionist, we hear you.

You can't answer because you know it's true. Weak and sad.

The day you're in Syria, and you die from a chemical attack, or the day you're the director of the Mossad, the NSA, or the KGB, let me know…

until then, I don't believe a fucking word I read from any source, particularly from YOU…

I'm busy enjoying my existence…

home awaits, kike >>>/oven/

larping doesn't change a thing

>>>Zig Forums609030

Attached: byebyekikelandia.webm (1280x720, 6.74M)