YouTube hack hits popular music videos, causes biggest video ever to disappear

YouTube appears to have fallen victim to hackers today, as a number of high-profile music videos have been defaced. The most-viewed YouTube video of all time, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito,” disappeared from YouTube today after being defaced by hackers. The video’s image was altered and replaced with a masked gang holding guns (from Netflix show Casa de Papel), and the description was changed by hackers calling themselves Prosox and Kuroi’sh.

Lots of other popular music videos have also defaced, including songs from Chris Brown, Shakira, DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Drake, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift. Some of those videos are still available, with defaced titles and thumbnail images. All of the affected music videos were uploaded to the artist’s Vevo YouTube accounts, and it’s not immediately clear whether the hackers gained access to individual accounts or if there was a wider exploit with Vevo accounts. At least one of the hackers claim that they used a “script” to alter the video titles.

more here:
theverge.com/2018/4/10/17218512/youtube-hack-despacito-vevo-music-videos

Attached: 37391c49d5725e9b99e6e858f8586f931917fbf9.jpg (1200x800, 111.26K)

Based

Lol useless kikes get shot again

LOL @ MOST POPULAR VIDEOS

I've never even heard of most of that bullshit before. I guess it's safe to assume it's mostly rap effluent ?

Fuck YouTube

Nice
But I'm still sad because you know someone somewhere on this Earth is genuinely upset by this

Wasn't Gangnam Style the most viewed video?

They shouldn't have stopped at one video.

I think it was overtaken by Taylor Swift and then again by some random nigger artist

The 1 billion views club isn't that exclusive anymore.

Oddly enough, that's EGG ZACK LEE™ what makes me so happy about it. I couldn't care any less about a video or an artist or YouTube for that matter.

The ONLY thing that puts a genuine smile on my face is knowing there are other people wearing a frown.

fuck them

They have my full support.

Done on behalf of the Persian video maker.

SAY IT WITH ME
APRIL IS THE MONTH THAT JEWTUBE FALLS

fucking cripplechan

Attached: 5ce6014c553f8a4b1f1e66272bee7fab8c05bd816f5cac3b145458fd80b2a85a.jpg (255x249, 13.03K)

kek

nothing of value lost

Attached: Youtube asking for another shooting.jpg (599x455, 39.61K)

Why did they have to go after Taylor?

Fuck off musicfag. I hope every (((music))) video is taken of (((Youtube))) permanently.

Don't worry, they can stop this by hiring more minorities and providing them safe spaces by firing their cis white males.

Good
that shit is all viewbotted to hell and back anyways, who knows how popular it really is

This

this thread

Attached: bbfaf47ed518e8a0921f720a0f1d38b64593740e90963175004f9741fe778a46.png (1125x681 53.08 KB, 139.45K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

based

I've been "Reddit spacing" before leddit was even a thing. Go die in a ditch, faggot.

It's afriad.

having paragraphs isnt reddit, having one sentence paragraphs is reddit. your just samefagging with proxies anyway, JohnnyNeptune