Donald Trump back-pedals on Syria saying he ‘never said WHEN an attack would take place’

DONALD Trump has back-pedalled on his threat to bomb Assad claiming he "never said when an attack on Syria would take place."

Yesterday, the US President tweeted that Syria's major ally Russia should "get ready" for American "smart missiles" days after despot Bashar Assad killed at least 70 people in an evil chemical attack.

But after the White House played down Trump's remarks, the brash billionaire has himself backed away from Wednesday's Tweets.

more here:
thesun.co.uk/news/6034252/donald-trump-twitter-syria-back-pedals/

Attached: nintchdbpict0003978477661.jpg (960x640, 48.68K)

You what, mate?
>(((Thesun.do.cuck))) Ah, makes sense now.

They do this shit every april

Happy Belated April Fools Day!!

can this zog cunt make up his mind already

the virgin trump vs the chad assad, get back in your cuck shed and watch through the window as the bulls run a MAGA train on melania, blumpf

Attached: 7a08f36acab5373a556cb207bb3b50f354d774f70e072319ca0ecf2828efc99a.jpg (618x685, 91.03K)

When you realise that Zig Forums was taken over by kikes which perma-ban anyone from old Zig Forums, to breed internal hatred against Zig Forums so that it's credibility is destroyed and people divided and scattered further.
/nupol/ is cancer.
Even /jews+/ is now better.
Better trump has done this than continued with the kike's proxy war.

blow me

unban my other proxy I'm tired of switching back and forth and this site is a joke

When will you people learn how the fuck he operates? Have a little goddamn faith, Jesus.

Attached: d7786b5b17e8257b234025d0c33900f97425faa37a2a612c53db162372682033.jpg (960x483, 65.68K)

Donald Trumpf os a cuck.
Lamenting on his shitposts is degenerate as fuck.

OY VEY WHY ISN'T HE ATTACKING ISRAEL'S ENEMIES LIKE WE TOLD HIM?

honestly the funny little jew hat should be on the victim. not on trump.

How long are you going to be pushing this dead meme?

so amnesty happened? accepting refugees? not building the wall? keeping daca alive?

i suppose you think the war in syria and TPP are going to happen next, right? then when he "backtracks" on those as well, you'll move the goalposts to the next thing.
how many times are you going to let trump betray (((you))) before you realize he's working against your jewish interests, which is exactly what his base wanted?

I've been trying to tell you guys this whole time:

TRUMP IS A COWARD, A DOCUMENTED HERMAPHRODITE, AND A CONVICTED PEDOHILE SEX OFFENDER

Trump is such a fucking lying cowardly pile of shit. If he had a hair on his balls, he would've openly admitted that the reason he wouldn't release his IRS Records was because he only has $314 million, and confess that he has a habit of exaggerating his worth and business acumen.

But he's not a big enough man to be honest. He's a cowardly liar, a delusional fool, a total douchebag.

bashar the lion stronk

Attached: assad.webm (1280x720, 6.85M)

he never said WHEN an attack would take place

stupid libtards

the virgin trump

the chad assad

Wew, annual World War III attempt by the (((powers that be)))

In Brazil a pimp offers reward for anyone who kills our former president, America should do the same.

It's comments like yours that justify the NSA's monitoring program, and the upcoming seizure of this shithole & every other shithole like it.

right now, it would be hilarious to watch you get disappeared and flown to a torture camp in Sudan

Every fucking time