Soviet Nerve Agent Poisoned Ex-Russian Spy And Daughter, Watchdog Confirms

huffingtonpost.com/entry/soviet-nerve-agent-poisoned-ex-russian-spy-and-daughter-watchdog-confirms_us_5acf3152e4b0701783abbe2c

A “high purity” form of Novichok, a nerve agent developed in the Soviet Union in the 1980s, was used to poison former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and daughter Yulia Skripal, an international chemical weapons watchdog group confirmed on Thursday, leaving little question Russia was behind the act.

The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said tests on the substance confirmed the British government’s identification of Novichok, a military-grade poison. The organization didn’t identify a suspect in the poisonings.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 5.43.23 PM.png (201x111, 62.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/04/14/russia-swiss-lab-analysis-shows-nerve-agent-designed-in-west/
opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e_.pdf
navalny.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey everybody, welcome Kayla, the newest jewish shill!

Wish they'd make up their minds who did what

MOSCOW — Russia’s foreign minister says Moscow has received a document from a Swiss lab that analyzed the samples in the nerve agent poisoning of an ex-Russian spy, which points at a Western-designed nerve agent as a likely cause.

nypost.com/2018/04/14/russia-swiss-lab-analysis-shows-nerve-agent-designed-in-west/

You mean the report that the Swiss laboratory says they never wrote?

Attached: Spiez lab, Russia lied.png (631x699, 282.91K)

Hey how about you post some proof in in English………..not some double-speak snake bullshit?

How about you step into a gas chamber

How about you step into a jury of pure-bred whites to judge you, you fucking kike bastard you.

The Vodkaboos are getting almost as desperate as the Worst Slavs who look down on them.

ITT triggered commies

They might look down, but they don't dare stand up, eh comrade?

Attached: Sen McCarthy did nothing wrong.jpg (666x500, 76.47K)

ITT Jews pretend they suppourt Joseph McCarthy

"The Soviet Union had this nerve agent 30 years ago… surely this is confirmation modern Russia carried out this attack. The formula could absolutely not have been bought or copied by anybody since then"

Well, first of all the organization who supposedly confirmed the UK's findings is funded by the EU. You can check on the OPCW website.
Secondly, they
DO NOT
publish the actual results in their so-called smoking gun document "s-1612-2018_e_.pdf" which can be found on their website on the same article in which they state definitively that they proved it was the nerve agent from Russia.

>opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e_.pdf

Thirdly, the entire document is literally an email with absolutely no substantive value, I encourage you to read it. In it, all they say is they totally verified it guys! No way for you to get the information they used to come to this conclusion, however. Not even the final analysis where they could point and say "hey, here it is!". No, nothing. Just a "Yep, they did it we said so".

Finally no one has yet to prove Russia did this at all! So even if this was the nerve agent and even if they could prove it definitively, it still doesn't prove Russia did anything.

lmao at the shill parroting bullshit only shills believe. You're only demoralizing yourself.

Attached: smugiggle.jpg (313x419, 22.79K)

Just step ahead into a gas chamber

is English not your first language? you have to be retarded not to understand
but then again this is Zig Forums so maybe you are.

2 grams of the stuff would be enough to kill every one in Britain 3-5 times over.

Brits are funding the White Helmets in Syria, wherever they go atrocities hapten.
All of this is to make the British people forget and make Brexit less important, this is about brexit, NOT Russia!
The internal workings of the Government is trying to bully the Russians to get better prices on raw resources, that Americans deep state is backing this with brute force, if the British succeed in bullying Russia, the Americans will not waste any time, America will Rape and Rob You so fast if Russia gives in.
The British and Americans are Showing an almost Desperate desire for something… A resource or resources they Desperately lack… I think its Gold… if Russia gives in, the Americans will turn Siberia upside down, they will Rape loot and Plunder every single Natural resource in less then 10 years, This is what the Cold War was always about.

the American navy is very active around Syria.
If I was America, I to would invade with ground troops… The Americans are going to invade DUMA… Pay attention!

No, we're not going to save you, Ivan
You'll have to put down the vodka bottle and work up the courage to save your own country.
navalny.com/

Attached: Projecting.png (491x334, 317.96K)

if America invaded, kind of like Turkey, the Americans would almost certainly have a pretty damn big victory, the Russians would be at the very least set back 5 years and a few teeth knocked out.
I have a Gut feeling American Generals see the exact same thing.
If the Russians can ambush the Americans, 20-30K dead would pretty much send the Americans out of the Middle east for the next 50+ years.
100% guarantee the Americans are planning an invasion…

zerg rushing doesn't really work anymore tbh

very consistent action by ISIS near the IRAQ /Syria border and Der Azor
Those are not really attacks, thats recon, Mine clearing etc.

bombers are mostly used for destroying shit that require bombs to be destroyed, i.e. hard targets
soft targets get more personalized attention

SUMMARY OF THE REPORT pasta from Zig Forums

TL;DR in case you didn't catch that: UK gives samples. UK says "chemical X poisoned these people". OPCW is identifying samples. OPCW says "Yup, it's X".

You want to know what X is and what country had access to X? Too bad, that's fucking classified!

wew lad, cold war 2 electric boogaloo

never got this leap of logic

i mean entire nukes have been lost or stolen in the past, and weapons get sold and traded all the time

truth is the first casualty of war, motherfucker
you faggy nu/pol/ sjw soy boys can go eat a dick with your fake and ghey "investigations" pinned by the muds who moderate and spam your pozzed board with anti-american enemy propaganda.
the white man needs to keep slavshits, ant people and durkas in their place and the u.s. armed forces is our best tool for doing that.
fuck you

Attached: CIAniggers.jpg (640x640, 218.75K)

fuck off bootlicker, you and your faggotass moral panics are what's going to get this site deleted

Novichok kills in minutes if inhaled. Kills in hours if it gets on the skin. The symptoms those two had did not match novichok poisoning and both survived.

The whole story is manufactured MI5 bullshit.

Polonium Sushi is where its at, right komrade?

Attached: making polonium sushi in my head right now.jpg (600x360, 62.37K)

Commies go and stay go.

Attached: Liberty Prime words of truth.jpg (500x583, 68.71K)