Food Stamp Usage Drops over Half-Million in a Single Month

More than half a million people dropped off the food stamp rolls in a single month, according to the latest figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

The USDA data reveals that a total of 587,792 people discontinued their participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) between December 2017 and January 2018.

The latest numbers show that on the whole, food stamp enrollment has been on a steady decline for the first quarter of fiscal year (FY) 2018, which began in October 2017.

Here is the breakdown of how many people dropped off the food stamp rolls each month of the fiscal year (FY) 2018:

more here:
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/15/food-stamp-usage-drops-half-million-single-month/

Attached: florida-snap-card-food-stamp-card-getty-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 37.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/d5Q8a
kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994
archive.is/NZCRp
archive.is/kPVIu
archive.is/HQOgX
archive.is/tDyw3
archive.is/a6a6Q
archive.is/sMTAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HERE'S THE REAL 'BREAKDOWN' :

the number of people on food stamps is right back to normal, as always…

The 'drastic decrease' is followed by the 'drastic increase' caused by people who were displaced by the hurricanes in Texas and Florida.

These people had to apply for temporary assistance after their lives were turned upside down by the storms.

These same people are now getting back on their feet, and no longer receiving the government assistance.

learn how to report news correctly, fuckface

spicy

they're trying to make it sound like trump had something to do with, even though there's no legislation he passed that would have had any effect on the numbers from oct 2017 on. (except maybe the recent tax cuts but that's well after oct of last year)

Is this the JohnnyNeptune containment bread today?
This gon be gud!
Ready to fuck his day up today!
Johnny boy, where are you?

Attached: 7ae2ee86699c3378b9e813830c66aef1fc1ddf2a65906e97ff93be85ac2d7a2e.jpg (720x1126, 164.94K)

Namefag.
Opinion discarded.
Does not understand board culture.

Bumping in hopes of containing JohnnyNeptune in this containment thread today. Or one of his choosing. The bee one will be fine too. I've got some interesting information for him that I think everyone here would find juicy and funny, but much more lulzy if he were ITT.

Attached: 15ae0a4da28daa4ecaa8552cd1339ad04160c41731566f7051f5f2b5620aaa8e.jpg (1944x2592, 366.01K)

He's actually too easy.
Milking that lolcow is barely worth it.

Yeah, but he is an insufferable namefag cunt.

Just post it already faggot. No need to wait. He'll be here soon enough.

No, he needs to be here for this.

I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence.)))

Just be thankful he's not around today.

LOL! did you switch to different versions of this image to avoid sending personal photos of yourself working at dollar general?

I am ready for the lulz NAO though!

citation please

He needs no citations.
Do you not know?
He is the great artist/thinker of our age.
The incomparable JohnnyNeptune!

Can't he just pull an Elvis and fuck off to an hero land already?

nothing of value was lost

Here's Johnny!

archive.fo/d5Q8a

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994

JohnnyNeptune BTFO!

/lolcow/ extraordinaire, Johnny Neptune Andrew Lawrence McGovern continues to muck up every thread he can on 8ch with his overblown ego and megalomania.
That he's homeless and bankrupt isn't what's so funny. It's his need to convince autists on a Swedish vegan soy-meatball-recipe website that he has superpowers and hobnobs with the rich and famous, that makes milking this lolcow so delicious. If you're so new that you are unaware of this namefag's shenanigans and why he is hated here so much, let me post a few recent archived threads as a reminder:

archive.is/NZCRp

archive.is/kPVIu

archive.is/HQOgX

archive.is/tDyw3

archive.is/a6a6Q

archive.is/sMTAc

No biggie. Just another /lolcow/ namefag who has been warned repeatedly to stop namefagging on here and mucking up every thread, making it about him and his overblown ego. But now he has pissed off the userbase so much that, not only do his opinions and statements have zero meaning, but he is choosing to have this whole "game" upped to another level. It can go higher, Johnny boy!
Your move, Johnny boy.
I'll just leave this here for the anons who would like to help Johnny boy get back on track and stop his incessant namefaggotry. Good luck, Andrew.
I have more 'data', but would prefer you curb your own behavior rather than have it curbed for you.
I'll just leave this here again:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

JohnnyNeptune, I mean Andrew Lolcow McGovern, livestream suicide when?

He's not here today. Let's get ready for his inevitable incoming.

1Who cares fuckface,only bullyboy shitheads like you
2 He gave a good reply

The 'drastic decrease' is followed by the 'drastic increase' caused by people who were displaced by the hurricanes in Texas and Florida.

These people had to apply for temporary assistance after their lives were turned upside down by the storms

so fuck off back to /cow/ and find someone else to pick on you insecure little nothing

IGNORE IT IT'S SHITEFART

only worthwhile part of this thread, yuge if true

Attached: ghfdjgfjkh.jpg (640x376, 106.86K)

I'm a cock-devouring homosexual who favors elephant penis

Damage control?
Assumes I have ever been to /cow/
Did not waste my time with a dead board like that. KiwiFarms was just edging around the rabbit-hole. More to come, JerryJewis; much more if you would like to keep supporting your butt-buddy, JohnnyNeptune, you will be next on the list, you fucking fellow namefag. Don't you get the whole point? Namefags suck cock and need to be BTFO.

His opinions mean nothing though, because namefagging. It matters not if he made a good point. Your points don't matter either. You see, it would be best to stand on your points, your content, rather than namefag your opinions into oblivion, nigger. Do you know where you are? Go back to Kikebook and Leddit. That's where your kind belongs.

Dubs do not lie, Jumpin'Jerry, da Jew!
Maybe you should pick a lane and drive. You wanna circle-jerk with your namefag friends? Get a room! Do you know how to tripfag? Make your own circle-jerk board. Invite JohnnyNeptune. Otherwise, GTFO, namefag.

It is.
Not even the half of it though!

Attached: 523df2d20a89f86c694ef2548f731e5b7c3178cf8ef1c3ce02598c7b295b1945.png (449x283, 154.43K)

beep boop hello my fellow humans I disagree with the post made by the previous meat unit

fuck it the thread sucked and was derailed anyway, post the rest lol

Attached: d9cf34a7b010be4e4107f99a0492ca0f5444fa418693588aa09365eb272c9dbf.jpg (521x697, 48.88K)

Nah. Not yet. You see, I keep my word. All I ever wanted you to do was stop namefagging, Andrew. Good to see you are finally complying with the rules.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (564x744, 68.3K)

Don't need his dox to know how much of a pathetic loser he is.

I'm not him fam, closest I am to that is when I use his non-tripped name and post that he likes sucking horse cocks or something.

Attached: whosetrollingwhomst.jpg (600x594, 36.68K)

Turns out he's a homeless bum that sucks cock for booze money. So not all that far off.

brown eyed devil

Huh. I'm glad his retardation has ceased but I low-key feel kinda bad for him, sounds like he's genuinely nuts.

How will johnny ever recover?

Attached: 4669F529-9AAA-4A29-ADA6-DFC2FA57524B.jpeg (620x388, 44.25K)

By blowing someone for a gram of crack?

I kinda do too.
That's why I held off for so long.
But I did nicely ask him to stop namefagging for over a year. He should have done so. It was a reasonable suggestion. Read the archived threads. You'll see why I had no choice.

Attached: 13256e8114ab4b67321e7033e4cdd0458795a8d319f1b7b40679ea32465042da.jpg (255x255, 8.4K)