London: Two Killed in 30 Minutes Overnight, U.S. Visitors Fearful of ‘Crazy’ Violent City

breitbart.com/london/2018/04/16/london-two-killed-in-30-mins-overnight-americans-fearful/

A young father and a woman were stabbed in London within 30 minutes last night, as the number murdered in the capital this year hits 59.
The killings come as News Yorkers living in London said they fear the “crazy” violent crime wave overtaking the city. “It’s like home but without the breakdancing,” one said.

The Metropolitan force launched the first murder probe after Raul Nicolaie, 26, was stabbed at his flat in Colindale, north London. He was rushed to hospital but died from the injuries.

A woman, 34, was arrested at the scene and was taken to a north London police station. She and the dead man were known to each other.

Just half an hour after later, a woman in her 30s was found with fatal knife wounds at a house in Brixton at around 6.30pm on Sunday. She was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 9.08.59 AM.png (639x455, 289.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/02vqb
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-43653291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its amazing they wont admit the problem was imported.

Those knife bans really helped didn't they. =]

Lmao.

This is like a weekend in Chicago tbh. Grow some balls whitebois

No it isn't. They are the ones who imported the problem. They are more than happy with the results.

london doesnt have a knife problem it has a "upstanding african" problem

archive.is/02vqb (proof)

Where Africans go Africa follows

This is part and parcel of inviting a bunch of dirty niggers from Somalia and Afghanistan to live in your city.

first they came for the guns.

then they came for the knives.

then they came for your liberty.

Then a bunch of gay niggers came for that ass.
Watch.
Also:

Remember when we said your "white meet up" threads were a honeypot? Yeah.

If all the white english-blooded people were deported, there would be no crime in London.

How's that total weapon prohibition going for ya?

Well, no. It's east europeans. Namely, those who elect shitbags like Orban.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-43653291

I love fat cocks ravaging my boyhole, and filling my belly with so much cum it looks like I'm pregnant!

lol, put my name in the wrong field.
Must have been fistracted while fantasizing about dicks!

Breaking and entering stabbings. Good brexit lads

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

If Britian elected a "shitbag like Orban", there would be no eastern European immigrants in London and therefore very little crime. assuming you aren't full of shit in the first placeyou are****

Attached: b675563bdadd7adce1f641afbf0ac7e13b00dfa67482e25227c4ead9723f4cb5.jpg (247x204, 4.87K)

Who invited Zig Forums?

I'm in chiKikeO & most crime is negroid on negroid gang drug stuff BUT every so often one or a group will leave their natural habitat & venture to nice neighborhoods to rob & rape

Don't worry guys, Muslim immigration is up and saddiq khan ended raycis stop and frisk.

We're good!

Most of those knives were made in the UK.

Its true niggers dance, muslims dont

B-BUT HOW? THERE'S A KNIFE BAN! CRIMINALS DON'T BREAK THE LAW THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME! THIS MUST BE THE WORKS OF RUSSIAN HACKERS AND DRUMF!

nice evidence, it really makes you stand out from the wankstains that try to shit threads up with unsourced bullshit

Soon

Before you get to that point they will have to wear soft mittens on their hands in public to prevent attacks with fists

A nuke would be advisable whether it's evacuated or not, the few Europeans left are cucks. Even the farthest of their far right are fucking cucks.

It is settled then, nuke London, Paris, new York, los Angeles, san Francisco, Berlin, Detroit, Seattle, Mexico city, Rio.
There might be a loss of culture, when it comes to the European capitals, but it will be worth it for the amount of unwanteds that will be cleansed in the purifying fires.