Japan female mayor battles men-only sumo rule

afp.com/en/news/23/japan-female-mayor-battles-men-only-sumo-rule-doc-1453fi4

A female mayor at the center of a fierce debate over allowing women into the sumo ring vowed Thursday never to back down as she prepared to lodge a formal protest.

"I won't give up this time around … I'm determined to make a petition every six months," Tomoko Nakagawa told AFP before taking her case to the sumo authorities in Tokyo.

"I want them never to leave this issue vague. I want the association to hear this voice clearly and start a debate on a review" of the practice of not allowing women into the sumo ring.

The issue hit the headlines nationally and internationally when women, including at least one nurse, were shooed out of a sumo ring as they tried to help a man during a medical emergency.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.55.11 PM.png (580x416, 442.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/04/05/asia/japan-sumo-women-ring-emergency-intl-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if in case Japanese rule that women can join Sumo, will they wear same costume as Men Sumo…

Why can't women just f..k off and do something else. Why do they have to stick their noses into every thing. Shut up for Christ's sake.

It's not even abou participating, but just entering the ring itself.
In the case about the guy who made an attack during a speech, imagine what would have happened if the secourists just obeyed the guy telling them to leave.
Should he have died for a stupid religious rule?

I'm sorry, but if you're a woman who wants to be a sumo wrestler I think you have more things in life to sort out than just "muh patriarchy".

REMINDER THAT WOMEN IN POWER WILL ALWAYS TRY TO INFILTRATE AND DESTROY ANY MALE DOMINATED SPACES WITHOUT EXCEPTION WHILE MAINTAINING ALL WOMEN ONLY SPACES.
THERE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS, IT WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN.

Nice maymay

Female sumo…….
How can this work? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attached: 1411456449942.jpg (141x191, 4.43K)

two nukes were not enough

Yes. One persons life isn't more important than millions of peoples tradition. It's an easy choice.
When the act itself didn't put the man at risk or nearly kill him, but chance and his own poor health.
Not doing shit about hobos and druggies dying in every gutter then fixating on one dying of health causes because you witnessed it is your own weakness projecting.

No fat chicks!

Why would they need a nurse to butt into the ring when the association should have doctors on standby in case of medical emergencies? Sounds like some feminazies are trying to stir shit up.

WHAT.

THIS.

Also this, I guess

I'm so glad she's fighting so hard on the real issues like this instead of shit like, you know, the dangerously low birthrate, insane amounts of suicide and ridiculous 90 hour work weeks with unpaid overtime. She's a shining example of why putting women in positions like this is so important and beneficial to society.

Attached: kaminaisnotimpressed.jpg (768x432, 84.49K)

For what reason

Someone needs to learn order of operations or reading comprehension…

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

Insecure Amerimutt detected

Attached: READ NIGGA! READ!.mp4 (640x480, 465.2K)

Agreed. I am sick of their shit where they think it's their divine duty to change everything that men do. If men were not supportive of them in the first place this crap wouldn't get far. Just tell the bitch, NO, FUCK OFF.

This is why letting women into politics and positions of power is disastrous, exacerbated by the fact women tend to support each other more than men do as a gender combined.

So we get to watch Tumblr Sumo Wrestle?

….Dude. 20% of the audience dies.
85% of the REMAINING SURVIVORS immediately loose any sexual desire they ever experienced.

Holy fuck leftypol I knew you were all ambitiousless highschool dropouts but what the hell.

Attached: tiredandgay.png (700x891, 323.89K)

cool

story

reddit

bro

WEW
E
W

IT'S NOT VAGUE, CUNT. IT'S A MAN'S ONLY SPORT. YOU WANT WOMEN SUMO WRESTLING, WHAT'S STOPPING YOU? WHY INFEST AN EXISTING CULTURAL LEAGUE INSTEAD OF MAKING YOUR OWN? GO FIND YOUR OWN FATASS WHORES, SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS. NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH THAT SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. SOMEBODY BETTER KNIFE THIS BITCH IN THE NECK OR SO HELP ME I'M BUYING A ONE-WAY TICKET.

This

How sad is the feminist movement when the only thing it can do is piggy back on what men have done

Attached: Image 14.jpeg (482x381, 26.17K)

Maybe if they looked like this…

Attached: hinako2001bq.jpg (700x1024, 201.03K)

a) Go back to reddit
b) What about that poster conveys they must be from Zig Forums?

Wew this is just getting sad.
Stay on your containment board for the love of all things good, leftypol

So just an inferior version of mud wrestling?

"Before I ruin this thread, I just wanted to make an announcement"

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm about to ruin
this entire thread

"I'm johnny neptune, and I approved this message"

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-02.58.56.png (1080x784, 54.97K)

Nani?

Lol @ mudwrestling

(that was funny as shit)

You are very considerate.

Hamplanets must be cheering

Come on, you know there are people out there who are into that sort of thing. It's a small market, but a group of people around the world (the sort of people who make /d/ look family friendly inb4 incest jokes) will pay through the nose to watch Japanese hamplanets pushing each other out of a ring. Do we know if these Female Sumos will wear the traditional nappy? Or will their presumably gargantuan and saggy tits be covered as well?

Can women even handle a sumo wrestler's diet? They're not fat the same way a morbidly obese cunt that has been holding a miscarried fetus for several months without realizing it is.

post evidence or put the cock back in your mouth, you're convincing nobody and the burden of proof is on you

There’s the evidence

symbolism
women are forbidden to enter the male ring of combat

You stupid nigger faggets, actually read the headline and the story, it's about being able to enter the ring at all, not about actually competing in sumo wrestling, but that didn't stop you from spilling your sexist bullshit all over the thread you fucking morons

Yes. Fuck "Progressivism". Traditional absolutism.

If that is the custom, then it must be respected.

This and they have to compete with the men for maximum equality.

Hello, tumblr. Remember it's sideways for attention, lengthways for results.

Color me shocked. There's a reason you traditionally weren't allowed to open your mouth in a church.

see

Now get back into the kitchen

But there is a woman in the audience right there OP.

Because men create value and women instinctively chase after that value.

Women created all men?
Even with your daddies shooting sperm, without the effort the female put into carrying you 9 months, shitting you out, and usually doing most of the work in raising you.
You'd all be cavemen.
-femanon, and how women think of men who think way too highly of what we enabled them, and raised them, to do.
This is a gay ass issue though.

It takes two to tango.

What you have between your legs doesn't make you any less wrong.

Attached: (you).jpg (1200x771, 243.4K)

Big black penis

But then why does anyone want to see overweight male fighters. In both cases, no one is going to a sumo match for the purposes of sexual arousal, they are going to see big fat strong people who are very good at a sport perform it at a high level in an impressive way, and they are going to cheer on their favorite sumo and feel the tension of competition and the fact he might lose. Same thing if it's women… only it's possible they suck a lot more at it.

Isn't there a female only sumo league?

Attached: Sumo_Vixens.jpg (620x869, 83.08K)

Doesn't mean that the tango is equal.

t.roastie

women really are just pathetic losers.

they fail at everything.

Every fucking time.

5% were failed suicides

That usually ends in disaster. Does anyone have that infograph of how fucked up children of single mothers end up?
Blacks have the most single mothers yet gang culture is predominant, basically cavemen with guns. Without a father around in the teenage years, kids lose their way and end up failures, women are only good at raising children when they are in their infancy and are completely useless otherwise. Congrats on being a walking egg sac.

Here's one of them at least.

Attached: Single Mothers, crime production facilities.jpg (1200x1200, 414.65K)

This is sad.

Women are built from the ground up for the sole purpose of raising kids and yet men still do it better than them, thats fucking pathetic, they can't do anything right.

women want the government to intervene because they can't compete with some faggot trannies in their own sports yet they think they can compete with naturally born men. Land whales be trippin.

FUCKING CUNTS TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING

NO BITCH ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE A SUMO WRESTLER, THEY JUST THINK "OH NO WOMEN CAN DO THIS? THATS OPRESSIVE"

Would be hot if the men were nude

Mothers kill more of their children than fathers, just like they physically abuse their children more often, sexually abuse their children more often, neglect their children more often. We can definitely conclude that women are vital for producing children, but not so much for raising them.

Notice that nowhere did anyone mention single mothers except you.
Nice red herring.

Its about ritual, from what little I know of sumo
Sumo is supposed to be done in a ring that has been purified with salt.
An outsider taints the ring after salt has been thrown.
Because sumo is about not spilling blood, blood in the ring is especially haram.
Therefore, a woman who could be bleeding is not allowed.

The sumo rings are about to smell a lot more like rotten tuna fish.

Attached: 38572947 luke or.gif (236x126, 459.28K)

Hello, reddit.

Why would they even want to be one?
After the "glory years" of being a sumo wears off, these poor fucks are left with no education, no money and no job.

average american woman wants to try it
realizes it's actually a difficult sport

So the become neet's?

Attached: 37df9b7d226ff6fc79827fd24d4293459abee3e644099dfdba06db0ab497ada1.jpg (255x247, 8.98K)

Wait so the bbw wyminz just wear that weird thong and go topless?!
Heh… Heh…
Um so yeah.. Im cool with this.

You can thank the nigger fathers for abandoning their nigger families

Like you?

Is it about woman being a spectator in the sumo ring?

I guess I nailed it. Tensai desu~
cnn.com/2018/04/05/asia/japan-sumo-women-ring-emergency-intl-trnd/index.html

You need to archive those, fam.

archives are not really archives. they shoah'd their last archive when the kikes asked them to.

SHUT UP LIBERAL

yes. people die in the stupidest way when the society is stupid.

sit down.

How embarrassing.