One Of The Last Surviving Dodo Birds Was Killed By A Shotgun Blast To The Head

thegoldwater.com/news/23550-One-Of-The-Last-Surviving-Dodo-Birds-Was-Killed-By-A-Shotgun-Blast-To-The-Head

Sadly, the Dodo bird went extinct over 300 years ago, but science is now shedding some light on exactly how one of the last remaining Dodos was killed. The prized Dodo bird was thought to have inspired author Lewis Carroll to create a Dodo character in the famous tale of "Alice in Wonderland". Now, a special scanner reveals the Dodo in question was murdered in cold blood by a shotgun blast to the head.

The famous Dodo was loaded into a micro-computed tomography (micro-CT) scanner which revealed to researchers a number of weird fleck marks in the bird's neck and skull region. Upon closer inspection, the flecks were revealed to be tiny lead pellets proving the flightless bird was shot in the back of its head.

Paul Smith, the director of the Oxford University Museum of Natural History in England, said the findings came as a complete surprise. The specimen known as the Oxford dodo is on display and for years curators thought the specimen was the same bird that was brought to London alive in 1638. People would pay to see the curious-looking and rare bird on display and feed it.

Attached: dodo thumbnail.jpg (940x516, 56.38K)

It's a fucking bird, nobody gives a shit. Natural selection ruled them out of existence, by being so literally retarded, that they'd obliviously walk up to sailors to get fucking eaten. End of story.

Only things with souls can be murdered.

This whitepeople and their guns….ughh

Were probably delicious.

Too bad they didn't murder all the bloody wogs instead of dodos.

Super Mega Soy Faggot Coffee™ for mister Good Soyim!

The eternal anglo, everyone

Attached: 2137374347373.jpg (100x92, 1.41K)

Pick one and only one

I care. I bet they were tasty and now I can never eat one.

Now that's a good reason to ban guns amirite?

Kill yourself.

This is the only argument I can actually support, agreed.

This is why assault shotguns should be banned.

i am a human and I naturally selected that bird to die

This board is YOUTUBE COMMENTS TIER

You are hearing yourself right?

you should've been shot instead

Let me guess. One of the zookeepers made a deal with some upper crust douche that was akin to that dentist who killed the lion a couple of years back?

By this logic, no living creature could be murdered

They lived on an island with no natural predators. They lost their fear instinct.

Just like kurt cobain

Like Swedes?

JEWS DID 9/11
Happy Birthday, Hitler.

oh boy, you dont even know.
basically, the dutch began making detours to the island just to stock up on dodo's, and a couple of captains noted the tenderness specifically in their logs.

Judging by your response you're either a jew or a shitskin

Hitler was a furfag wolfaboo who drew autistic Disney fanart

Attached: d2d0a1cebd427d0582a372621b7a5b86.png (1283x287, 63.33K)

It is always been believed that dodo birds were eliminated by people because they were 'so stupid'…

It has subsequently been proven that the way dodo birds were actually eliminated and nothing to do with their stupidity, and actually very little to do with humans…

It was because they don't fly, and rats were so prolific and rampant, that the dodo birds were unable to escape from them, and they were actually wiped out by rodents…

That being said, human beings are the most destructive sadistic evil pieces of shit in the history of the universe, and the only way this planet will ever be balanced is the complete elimination of the human race.

HAD* not 'and'

I'm shaving and speech to text typos suck, but not as bad as dealing with the average human being on a day-to-day basis… I would rather deal with speak to text typos then to have to carry on a basic conversation with the average human being…

When are you cutting edge state-of-the-art Elite newsmongers going to discuss how Southwest Airlines rejected recommendations from the engine manufacturer to laser scan all of their fan blades last year, and asked for several delays…

They went against the recommendations of the actual engine manufacturer…

They kept telling them that they 'needed more time', but they actually just didn't want to spend the money…

How the fuck did they expect it to have been killed?

So what you're saying is that the Kikes of the east (Asians) acted like kikes and ignored the safety recommendation from the engine manufacturers (White men)?
Oy vey, those wicked White men.

This.
Everyone in the thread are soft pussy faggot cucks that would die in less than a week in Siberia, maybe two if they're Zig Forums-mart employees.

Attached: absolutely_disgusted_joestar.jpg (371x315, 135.54K)

murder means a flock of ravens idiot

seems like a fair trade, I know some humans who would die for less

is this where you ended up shitposting while 4fun is down?

Also see
Politely saging for double posting

You evidently don't understand what natural selection is. Artificial selection is natural selection, it's just more specific. Humans are not the only species to make another species go extinct, cats are the reason why many small animals in the British Isles have gone extinct. The Dodo bird deserved to die when the tools used by another species that literally exploded wouldn't scare them away. At any time the Dodo bird could have had a population that had a panic response to loud noises but didn't.

Based

This, Remove all humans from this planet, The European Neanderthal must reclaim it's right as ruler stolen by the Jew

Just to stock up on their what?

I bet they tasted tree-mendous.

Attached: loonytunes fingering the pussy.gif (500x365, 188.31K)