Body Mod Fans Claim Drilling Holes in Heads to Expand Their Minds

thegoldwater.com/news/23882-Body-Mod-Fans-Claim-Drilling-Holes-in-Heads-to-Expand-Their-Minds

Today’s young generation is becoming more adventurous in stuff like body modifications, but on the other hand they are also increasingly turning to more dangerous, far riskier things never before imagined. One trend becoming more popular in the body mod scene these days is trepanning, or the act of drilling a hole into our skull and allowing it to heal over.

Ryoichi Keroppy Maeda, the man responsible for promoting the “Bagelhead” movement, and body mod expert, said the process dates back more than 8,000 years. He said that it could still be a bridge too far for extreme modding.

The body mod expert even makes the prediction that trepnation is simply the first step, and that new modification of the brain of the skull is coming in the future.

Keroppy Maeda added: “Humans started trepanning millennia ago. Why would they do this? I’ve been told it expands your mind. Elevating our consciousness.”

Attached: body mod ryoichi keroppy.jpg (620x412, 55.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q4lXFifTWYk
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-108023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

today's young generation
today's young generation
today's young generation
today's young generation

Attached: 3ee6018bd5768d13bfc22c7f3dbd1462876b3bf829dc98b6ba1ab0ef956ea660_1.jpg (242x321, 19.41K)

Sounds like something I'd invent for laughs

They did it to relese the headache-causing evil spirits that were trapped in their heads.

So, how did it work out for them? There is a reason the cultures that actually advanced stopped doing retarded shit like sticking pointy things into their faces.

i hear it gives you a hole new perspective on life

Attached: 1524424468554.jpg (1600x900, 81.38K)

wtf

It works, it reduces cranial over-pressure and improves bloodflow.
Not everyone needs to do it, but chronic migraine sufferers sometimes benefit from it.
When the brain swells, pressure can be dangerous, the usual practice is to remove part of the skull, temporarily or sometimes permanently to return pressure to normal and allow healing.
People doing it to themselves isn't a new thing. There was a documentary on people in Canada doing it in the early 90s, it is nothing to do with body modification faggots.

The people that did it back then did it to stop chronic headache and seizures.

Did it work well for them? Most died within a few days

Johnny's dad?

Pop a cap in your head, works wonders I heard. Much cheaper and faster than drilling as well

Believe it or not, I used to have that photograph (the actual photo is of two twin brothers) as the album art for one of my songs.

Anyway, trepanation has been around forever. They've been doing this shit for centuries. Even to this day, the monkey-people in South American countries still perform it on cocaine addicts, believing it releases the evil spirit trapped inside of them that causes them to do cocaine.

This isn't exactly what I'd call 'news'.

I found the album art I was talking about.

The song opens with a phone call between my worst friend Jon Fox and I discussing fucking girls in the ass.

that's my ex-wife in the video (my son's mother)

youtu.be/Q4lXFifTWYk

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-08.41.14.jpg (1080x1079, 165.62K)

I can't tell if this is a very elaborate arg or not.

lol

Attached: death.gif (475x254, 4.57M)

This is fucking troll science

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

My wife and I know a woman who was in a bad relationship with a real piece of shit husband. He would beat her up all the time and she finally told him she was going to divorce him.

When he heard her plans of getting a divorce, he attacked her with a knife, and cut her right ear off completely.

He also took a pan of boiling oil and dumped it on her head, covering three fourths of her head with disfiguring third degree burns.

She has no ear on the right side, just a hole on the side of her head. The rest of her head resembles a melted candle, all except for one part of her face that didn't get burned.

After attacking her, the husband got into his car with their small child and took off, fleeing the scene. He slammed the car head on into a building at top speeds, killing himself and the child.

………… I'm sure you're probably asking yourself "what does this have to do with trepanation?"……

NOTHING… absolutely nothing… That's my point. This 'body modification trepanation' story is not newsworthy.

… By the way, after suffering so badly, being disfigured for life and having lost her child, the woman somehow manages to keep a smile on her face… She's been through so much, but she seems to have a much better outlook on life than you or I…

She's one of the most positive, sweet, caring, amazing people I've ever met. It really just goes to show you how silly it is when people try to blame their past or to blame others for their current self-imposed failures…

The biggest whining cry babies I've ever known were actually some of the luckiest, most privileged sheltered pampered people you could imagine…

Again, this has nothing to do with body modification trepanation, because body modification trepanation is a bullshit topic…

next round of hole in the skull is on me, carlos

Does not know how to embed a video, so I'm going to assume that is your son and ex-wife in the picture you posted, Andrew.

Lol sure I don't know how to embed a video

"ITS SO COMPLICATED & HIGH TECH"

right?…

…by the way, how does it feel to live in my shadow ?

I think Hitler was a great guy

He was a furfag

And he lost the war

So I like him

Did I ever tell you about my online gang of hooligans known as 'CLONER NATION'?

many many years ago, I started a little club of similarly minded disruptive internet personalities, and we created quite a bit of chaos.

At one point, we had almost 500 members…

Attached: 54858416.jpg (479x417, 42.75K)

Maybe if you're really, really, REALLY lucky, you'll get a girlfriend or a wife…

but you'll have to become heterosexual first, so that's probably going to present a challenge…

Attached: 08-09-07_0238.jpg (320x240, 15.78K)

If I'm not mistaken, 500 members is about 20 times more people than have ever logged in here….

And Hitler was okay I guess….

A bit myopic, I suppose. I don't see any reason to allow ANY humans to survive, but yeah… sure….

He was alright for a Solomon (a jew)

At times, I've actually wondered what it would be like to be an adult male who's incapable of getting a woman to invest her life into his…

To be a fully grown adult male, and can't even get the fattest, ugliest female to climb into bed with him….

And that's why YOUR life interests me

btw, here's a couple pics of one of my daughters, from my marriage to the Swedish girl.
(as in: actually from Sweden)

Tell the rest of the guys how many Swedish chicks you've fucked…

Attached: 1278969_4840218422732_1468941201_o.jpg (452x636 254.48 KB, 18.92K)

She looks exactly like her mother. It's funny, because I have had tons of girlfriends from Germany, and a lot of them who were German just by descendancy…

A strange thing happened to me when I was DJing at the strip club years ago: I was fucking a really hot tiny little Japanese girl, end the next thing you know I had a series of Asian chicks hitting on me.. I was fucking Japanese girls and Korean girls and Chinese girls one after another after another.

I've had two Dutch girlfriends, and when I met the girl from Sweden, we ended up getting married really fast and I got her pregnant right off the bat… My daughter from the Swedish wife (pictured) is actually out in California doing modeling… Like I said, she looks pretty much exactly like her mother..

How's the 'video game thing' working out for you? Have you reached the master level of Zelda or Miss Pac-Man or anything?

Attached: 1517619_10200425511679750_823539090_n.jpg (588x587, 80.07K)

(this is the part where you try to falsely reassure yourself some kind of imaginary 'superiority', get that pompous little smug grin on your face, and tell yourself that I don't know how to embed a fucking video)

JohnnyNeptune containment thread today?
So easily triggered!
Almost too easy!
And your daughter is dog ugly, looks just like you. Besides, who posts pics of their children on infinitychan? Only you, Johnny boy! Both Jet and this 'daughter' cunt look like real whores.

Attached: ee399776882ba325e2e525ca41f637d1edb45b3cb3a2f3bfbdc3ae99ade978ee.png (450x600, 345.83K)

Have you ever noticed how if you don't have a girlfriend, it seems like no woman ever acknowledges your existence…

But if you DO have a girlfriend, suddenly girls hit on you all the time ?….

No ?…….

ooops! My bad, of course you haven't noticed that phenomenon… Sorry…

Yeah, it's true though… Trust me… If you've got a girlfriend or a wife, it seems like the universe is continually sending other women your way. It's almost like the laws of nature 'test your fidelity', because if you've got a female sexual companion, other chicks flirt with you left and right….

it's true… You don't have to be particularly handsome, or rich, or have a 3 foot long dick, or any of those fabricated memes that guys like you believe in…

If you don't have a woman, it seems like no females will give you the time of day
(that's the part you ARE familiar with)

But if you DO have a woman at your side, there's no shortage of other chicks that pop up out of nowhere and want to fuck you..

That's pretty much the same deal with the series of Asian chicks I fucked. It all started with that one tiny little hot as fuck Japanese girl, and I had other Asian girls see us together and hit on me. One after another, bam, bam, bam, bam.. nothing but hot Asian chicks for about two years of my life…

A lot of guys think Asian girls are 'the ultimate' because they've been told to think that. It's a myth. After fucking nothing but Asian girls for two years, I grew so sick and tired of them. I had examined enough of a 'microcosm' of Asian girls to know I didn't need to fuck the other 4 billion of them to base my determination on…

Asians are niggers… I know you don't understand me, but pay attention…

Their nipples are black and their vaginas are purple. They've got flat noses and thicker lips. They're SPACE MONKEYS…

they're YELLOW NIGGERS…

tell us how many Asians you've taken to bed… Let's compare notes….

RE: CONTAINMENT

lol how's that working out for you so far? Hahahahaha dude, you can't contain jack shit. your empty 'insults' are seen as royal praise by me and anyone else who reads them…

With every word you type, you're demonstrating your inability to cope with your failure… you simply can't win, because you're an inept, bitter little girl…

*pulls out a tissue*

there, there, it'll be okay… Let it all out…
bottling up your years and frustration isn't healthy…

have yourself a good 'cry' and you'll feel better

Yeah, like I was saying…

Fucking Asian girls 'seemed' like it was gonna be awesome at first, because, like you, I had been programmed to 'think' Asian girls were hot…

I fell for the 'geisha girl' concept just like you have… And then I actually started fucking them…

They're NOT good in bed (although I'm sure YOU would consider any woman who climbed in bed with you to be 'amazing') and they're stupid, and their vaginas all smell like fermented cabbage, and they're cold emotionless insects and they're embarrassing…

After fucking the shit out of several Asian girls in a row, I promised myself that I'd never fuck another one…

Hey… I just realized something…..

You're avoiding my question about how many Asian girls you've fucked…

you're also avoiding my question about how many SWEDISH girls you've taken to bed…

German girls ?….

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THE QUESTION?

AGAIN:

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THE QUESTION

dude… It's okay to just admit that girls won't fuck you….

it's nothing to be embarrassed about….

just show everybody how 'brave' you are by admitting the truth….

Wow! I'm surprised you're just figuring this out at your age!
You know you are the easiest dumbass self-centered prick to troll that I have ever met online, and I mean that.
Considering I am older than you, was raised in SEA, and just got back from several months over there, I'm gonna guess I don't need to compare notes. I am well satisfied. Even filled with bliss and joy. What are you filled with? No wait, let me guess…
I bet irl we might even get along for 5 minutes! But this is our lot… Destroying Jim's little pig-pen. On at least that we can agree, and I appreciate you working with me. I've obviously been doing this a lot longer than you. Not asking you to follow my lead. Just stop being such a flaming /lolcow/ namefag idiot and we can get this important work done.

Attached: abf71d0a9d66e75191df59668396f4eca2046b07342a02da9cea182d537a854b.webm (640x480, 957.56K)

You don't need to guess.
I am obviously filled with your cum.
Ploxx do not post the other half of my doxx!

More like johnnyneptune sperg out thread

breddy gud!

Attached: really makes ya think.png (367x600, 85.13K)

Click the arrow next to the name. When the dropdown list shows up, hover over "add filter" and click "name".

They did it to remove clots on the brain cause by head trauma. Successfully as it happens, as evidenced by totally healed procedures found in old skulls.
As for expanding the mind, this is based on pretty simple bio-physics. Most people's heads become hermetically sealed as the skull plates fuse, which creates a state of hydraulic lock inside the skull, limiting blood flow.
When you create an opening (many people have one naturally btw), you allow the vessels of the brain to pulse to their full capacity, increasing blood flow, increasing oxygenation, increasing metabolic energy available to the brain for work.
Personally I think it's a bad idea and the the hermetic sealing of the skull probably serves an evolutionary purpose to limit the expansion of the blood vessels of the brain, reducing the chance of hemorrhage from over-pressure.
Wouldn't like to do a bungee jump for example, without a fully sealed skull.
If you want an example of this, fill a bottle with water, put a balloon in the open end, seal around balloon, and try to inflate it. Inflation will be limited by the hydraulic action of the surrounding water, same deal in a closed skull.

Wow Johnny you are so cool.

On THIS, we indeed see eye to eye….

and RE: you not appreciating my style?

'eye' can live with that

Thank you, sir. that's very kind of you.

so you're saying we should push it?

Click the arrow next to the name. When the dropdown list shows up, hover over "add filter" and click "name".

PLEASE DO IT IMMEDIATELY

because I am here to entertain MYSELF, not some nameless, faceless, anonymous droplet of tansparent mist who blends into the overlooked background fog…

if you are SO self centered that you assumed I was here for YOU, then it's readily apparent that you have no idea why I'm here in the first place…

(my personal experience here is not dependent on you reading my words)

naive youth, blissfully unaware that 'being hated' is my schtick…

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-07.07.12.png (1999x1907, 1.61M)

…like a god damn hole in the head…

Attached: trepanation trepidation.jpg (300x300, 14.51K)

I've noticed how the Zig Forums BO has been ever-increasingly frustrated and unhappy recently…

Meanwhile, my personal entertainment levels have been on the increase…

Isn't that odd?

Attached: Andrew McGovern.png (450x600, 366.87K)

In fact, it's fair to say that as the Zig Forums BO has grown ever more angry and resentful at his inability to control me, I have equally grown ever more elated and humored at his inability to control his own seething rage…

Attached: Andre McGovernwitz.png (450x600, 338.91K)

The fact that while I sleep, he sits in that stinky little computer chair, fuming, steam coming out of his ears, feverishly trying to develop ideas too 'lash out at me' ?…..

that's fucking GOLDEN……

priceless….

Attached: Andy McGovern.png (450x600, 358.84K)

they say 'success is the sweetest revenge', and I can proudly announced that while I lay in bed getting my dick sucked at night, and he sits in front of his computer furious at me….

….that I have successfully gotten under his skin on a scale that most of my victims never reach, faster than anyone I've ever humiliated in my life….

He set a new record for 'fastest butthurt bitch BO sissy' for me….

and THAT success is indeed SCHWEEEET !!!

thankyou, Sassypants Bitch

Attached: Andreas McGovernstein.png (450x600, 335.3K)

and to think I was just minding my own business, reading & posting, then HE made me a household name in here…

(he didn't realize that's the way it always happens)

he claimed I 'made every thread about me'

bullshit…..

HE made every thread about me….

and I can live with that…..

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S RECIPE FOR INSTANT INFAMY :

start with a tablespoon full of audacity

add disregard

add a teaspoon of satisfaction

add one easily triggered BO douchebag mod

pour ingredients into his nerve center ganglia

mix well

go to sleep

Then, when you wake up, you'll have a heaping helping of butthurt bitch pie. top off with infamy icing.

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-10.48.47.png (1868x2000, 150.88K)

They made a whole manga around that idea. It was called Homunculus. The hole in his head gave him the ability to read people's emotions on a deeper level… Or did it? It's a great psychological story.

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-108023

Attached: 83a19b7393eb5a92519b48f9b5062bd4688f14de_hq.jpg (1024x725, 110.71K)

That's bullshit
People can lie all they want on the Internet, especially you, Andrew

fucking savage

Duh, self-sufficient people are quiet. They don't ask questions they didn't ask themselves 100 times before seeing outside council.

The people you have conversations with and pause before replying are the ones that think for themselves. Anyone that replies immediately is a "responder" and just found something they heard a trusted source say, and they repeat it.

Like a script. I was a techie and the type of person that wouldn't get help because everyone would just say "I'm sure you'll figure it out".

I didn't realize I was a responder until I started trying to rationalize how you test AI. Turing test is a good start but coming up with a solution yourself ends up breaking you out of your cage.