Climate change leaves birds hungry as chicks hatch too late to eat caterpillars

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-hungry-birds-chicks-late-caterpillars-spring-woodland-flycatchers-a8318366.html

Warmer springs due to climate change are leaving chicks in UK woodlands hungry, according to new research.

As springs get warmer earlier, caterpillar numbers spike too soon meaning by the time many birds' eggs have hatched later in the season, there is not enough food to go around.

The study adds to mounting evidence that the changing climate is playing havoc with the seasons and causing problems for animals and plants whose actions are calibrated to annual rhythms.

When animals rely on seasonal shifts to feed, grown and develop, these mismatches can be fatal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.01.58 AM.png (902x650, 559.44K)

What planet do these faggots live on?

FURTHER VALIDATION THAT ALL HUMANS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED

while many species of plants and animals will never recover from our encroachment, I'm certain that not long after the human race was eliminated, nature would slowly begin reversing the damage we've caused.

Personally, after studying the cruelty and destruction by humans to basically every living thing on this planet (including each other) I've reached the point where I'd sacrifice 10,000 humans for every baby bird…

Hell…. I'd even sacrifice 10,000 humans to save one caterpillar…

FUCK THE HUMAN RACE

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08.13.44.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

start by sacrificing yourself

Number of birds is increasing here. Warm winters kill less birds than lack of food. And there is plenty of food to go around, birds don't just eat caterpillars.

No snow also means birds can find worms, maggots and spiders easier.

Really, just a bunch of bullshit.
Just environazis making shit up again and forgetting winter is when absolutely nothing grows and most living things die.

Then they will adapt or die, as millions of species before them.
Climate always changes, it is a natural feature of our planet. Species come and go, so it will always be.

Attached: 1426204416136.jpg (236x310, 16.67K)

Nothing you say is even remotely valid until you kill yourself, and even then, it's still wrong. gg no re

Again how do they think they can possibly stop the Chinese

Some say it was a warning
Some say it was a sign
I was standing right there
When it came down from the sky
The way it spoke to us
You felt it from inside
Said it was up to us
Up to us to decide
You've become a virus
That has eaten up its host
We've been watching you with all of our eyes
And what you seem to value most
So much potential
Or so we used to say
Your greed, self importance, and your arrogance
You piss it all away
We heard a cry
We've come to intervene
You will change your ways, and you will make amends
Or we will wipe this place clean
Your time is tick-tick-ticking away
Ticking away

nin

You stupid fucking parasites.
It is not climate change or global warming, it is just stupid fucks that ruined the world. Simple. So just shut the fuck up, "environazis", give me a break, stupid shit pieces.

Surely it's proof that all birds should be eliminated? "Can't even feed my nigger offspring abloo bloo" Like an unusually warm summer is gonna stop you eating other insects what a faggot. They're little shits who'd think about eating you if you were big enough. Whenever I see them flying overhead I give them the finger

I would say to kill yourself for this shitty propaganda, but you're so far beneath even that.

why not start with china and india
they have plenty of newborns they can be aborting and want to
get your medical diploma and head on over to put action to your words

ok you first

I agree with you completely

Mama Mia, that'sa spicy pasta

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

For once, some really good news.

All those carbon emissions are finally accomplishing something. Our plan to eliminate hatch-lings has come to fruition.

Our next climate change objective will be the elimination of llamas. Evil, stupid llamas.

I live in Southern Ontario and the trees literally aren't even budding yet.
It's almost May.

Fuck off, Neptune!

Fuck you too buddy. Come into my orbit and say that mother fucker.

Attached: You better not call me posiden.jpg (2200x2200, 1.91M)