Schools are removing analogue clocks from exam halls as teenagers 'cannot tell the time'

Schools are removing analogue clocks from examination halls because teenagers are unable to tell the time, a head teachers’ union has said.

Teachers are now installing digital devices after pupils sitting their GCSE and A-level exams complained that they were struggling to read the correct time on an analogue clock.

Malcolm Trobe, deputy general secretary at the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL), said youngsters have become accustomed to using digital devices.

Source: telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 9.24.23 PM.png (641x395, 250.41K)

reading this made me lose braincells

stuff like this worries me

What happens if they get in a car made a decade ago or more? Will they not be able to tell their speed or the engine revs?
We had to do math problems based on clock reading. How did they all miss that shit?

to be fair my bum eyes made me misread the clock and think that I'd magically lost an hour somewhere, did shit in that test & lowered my overall grade. It didn't matter in the end though. None of it did. I want those 10 years of my life back.

I could try to be cute and say something satirical about how SCHOOLS caving in and embracing the dumbing down of tomorrow's leaders, but I feel like being more sincere right now…

In my 54 years on this planet, I have had a front row seat to the de-evolution of the human race.

The miracle of technology is a double-edged sword. The advent of smartphones played the largest role, much, much more than computers ever could.

They were quite genius and maniacal when they developed the smartphone platform (Google's Linux Variant Dalvik, in particular) they made people actually think that they WANTED to be monitored, also they could show each other their new tennis shoes on Facebook…

I live in America, and I have seen people devolve down to the point where the average adult is illiterate, unable to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE, THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE.

I can't tell you how many times I've been trolling in chat rooms, and see adults say things like, "anybody in hear?" or "your an idiot"…

(That's the reason I come here to be quite honest with you)

A lot of you guys seem to think I come here to 'brag about myself' or something… I don't…

I come here because I hate stupidity, and you men are actually some of the most intelligent people I can find on the internet.

Sure, there are douchebags in here with deplorable interests like CP and other weird crap (which is why I prefer to hang out in newsplus) but all in all, you guys represent the cream of the crop in society, because you can spell your own names correctly…

I come here to LEARN, and I have learned quite a bit in here.

It's not surprising that kids can't tell the time, because the idiots who get hired as teachers aren't intelligent enough to shine my shoes. Just imagine how bad it's going to be in another 20 years…

Attached: PicsArt_04-25-10.31.33.png (300x300, 143.08K)

Totally not here talk about myself, guise, seriously. Just here to learn. You know that reminds me of this one time, I, I, I, I, I…

Attached: a715cb4a50b8bdf1a77fd7ac46ef435892da776639178048f3c888dc98455578.jpg (348x338, 38.13K)

Leddit wants you to infest them. You would fit in over there perfectly. They would welcome you with open arms. Please go.

Reddit called and asked for their spacing back.

Fuck

There's already a thread about this. The fuck are you double posting this bullshit.

Attached: r u retarded.webm (480x270, 209.75K)

lol @ your bitterness

Sally, you're a real sweetheart to be so butthurt, and it's greatly appreciated, but unnecessary… This experience is entertaining enough already without your expressions of displeasure and dissatisfaction…

Either way, Thankyou for volunteering

I'm not sure I understand completely, so let's clarify this, okay ?….

Number One: you don't seem to be a very big fan of Reddit. In fact, it almost appears as if you are suggesting anyone who 'migrates here from Reddit' is a loser…

right ?…..

Number Two: you seem to be suggesting my style of writing reminds you of the way Reddit Users write…

correct ?…..

Number Three: I've never been to Reddit in my life, not even once, and I have no intention of ever going there.

Number Four: I really have no idea what you talking about regarding the way people construct their syntax or sentence structure in Reddit (because again, I've never been there)

Number Five: since you seem to be very knowledgeable Guy I'm going to go ahead and take your word for it about people who migrate here from Reddit, and assume they must be some real douchebags, based on your advice.

Number Six: the only way you could possibly compare my style of writing with the style of writing app Reddit would be because YOU DID MIGRATE HERE FROM REDDIT…

Number Seven: number six just verified number one

……. Thank you for helping me clarify that……

Attached: PicsArt_10-12-06.04.52.jpg (1056x886, 101.69K)

There is nothing I've ever heard about Reddit that would have made me want to go there…

However, I'm curious if you geniuses formed your negative opinions about 'people who came from Reddit' BEFORE or AFTER you came here from Reddit…

Did you really think you could escape the eternal filter? :^)

Not that user but no one's gonna believe you but a gullible and underdeveloped minor and/or a retard. The average person is a LIAR.
Lol. The longer you justify, the more I smell guilt. All I hear is wordplay.

I've been here since the last exodus and heard insider talks that Jim hired subreddit owners to fill the lost board owner and global volunteer roles. (and even the user base since people developed their own alternative chans)
Only redditors care and defend redditspacing for being called out.
Did you know how many times this chan got raided? It's perfectly normal to intuitively guess and tell that a person doesn't frequent here. I've seen anons who can even catch a "leafposter" with accuracy.

You’re giving him what he wants

Attached: F33868D5-B0E6-4212-8784-75F08DB862B9.jpeg (170x227, 20.29K)

back…. sorry for any delay….

may I share a secret with you ?… I have no clue what you're talking about, nor do I particularly care…

AGAIN: I've never been to Reddit in my life, not even one time, not even once, and I have no reason to go there, nor do I have any desire to go there

I apologize if the truth doesn't coincide with your 'psychic prediction', but it is what it is………..

(If you only knew how much more Jim offered me than the other guys, you'd understand why I took the job)

Jim offered you a job doing something in relation to the site?
No offense but if he did I hope you realize this means all of n+ and n is gonna ditch 8cuck right? I mean I like you Johnny but everyone else on the board hates you and I hate 8gag even more, if that were true they'd all leave and Jimbo would finally be out of his money.

Nigga! Follow this image.

Attached: Stop Feeding The Troll.png (361x637, 58.97K)

How can you not read an analog clock? It's analog.

I love that pic, and I'm keeping it.

RE: ppl hating me-
I can live with that