“Lyin’ Comey” Admits He Released Classified Memos to At Least Three People

thegoldwater.com/news/24294-Lyin-Comey-Admits-He-Released-Classified-Memos-to-At-Least-Three-People

Former FBI Director just made a stunning admission - that he released classified text messages to at least three people - all of which makes his decision a criminal act - with the premeditated intention to leak known-classified materials to the media while employed at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

James Comey has made numerous ill-defined decisions during his life, but tonight during a Fox News interview he may have unintentionally admitted to violating both the oath he swore to protect as FBI Director as well as broken the law.

Attached: t2017-hrr-james-comey-lied-to-cover-up-criminal-investigation-of-hillary-clinton.jpg (723x407, 165.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/tv/watch/12960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course nothing is going to come of this as long as the (((news))) aren’t reporting on it. As usual.

LOL !! HAHAHAHA !!

I love watching you guys try to for yourselves into believing that your inexperienced, delusional, paranoid political beliefs are eventually going to become 'popular'…

Watching you grasp for straws is hilarious, but what's even funnier is how you'll never admit that you have never been able to actually grab a single straw at all…

not even one…

If you think this story is important, perhaps you should get some Lortabs and hang out with fat ass Rush Limbaugh and circle jerk each other…

Because nobody cares…

N O B O D Y

Only you…

And you don't matter…

The world overlooks you…
The same way that women have always overlooked you…

The same way nobody ever chose you to play on their team when you were a kid

You're a loner

A resentful, bitter, frustrated, introverted loner… And nobody cares about you or this story…

Things like this get 'leaked' to the media everyday, by Democrats and Republicans and everybody in between.

It's business as usual…

The reason you're so angry has nothing to do with politics… Because you are a loner, you needed something to 'feel like you finally belonged', and this stupid current trend of 'make America great again' bullshit appealed to you, primarily because you're frightened by people who live their life for today, you're terrified of their freedom, of their happiness, of their ability to function in society…

You saw this uptight anal retentive Donald Trump Republican conservative faggot bullshit as something that represented 'not having fun', so you jumped on the bandwagon…

I've got news for you…

America never was great…

That's all a myth…

And you're a complete faggot, who would be laughed out of a room full of republicans before you could say "Dungeons & Dragons"….

you're what people call a 'geek'…

a 'nerd'… a 'dickweed'…

You're incapable of fitting into any group

And as much as you tell yourself that you are finally 'part of something', you're NOT…

idiot

LOL @ your naive childish beliefs

Clean up your fucking room or I'll take away your goddamn video game controller, bitch…

>>>/facebook/

No, I certainly CAN type normally…..

of course I can……..

but
……why
…………would
…………………..I
…………want
………to
….do
that ?

Dad, even though you aren't talking to me any more, I just want you to know that I still love you.

Please come home and get some counseling.

Breaking news!!! Johnny Neptune is a masove faggot.

wow, just wow

A sickening display

A lot of big words for a little man(let)

You think you're tough because you talk shit on the internet

But that only exposes your insecurities

please dont embarrass yourself, i would wreck you in any possible medium of combat you propose

sports, street fighting, games, debate

i would wipe the floor with you.

Send me a reply, or sit back down faggot :^)

Attached: 1501900508322.png (287x288, 108.67K)

lol you guys are the biggest fucking wimps I've seen in quite some time

Says the schizo…

gab.ai/tv/watch/12960

PROJECTION
The post.

Quick question, how is saying I took notes about an unclassified conversation a leak of classified information?

"A news leak is the unsanctioned release of confidential information to news media."

-Wkipedia

It was releasing the notes to the media via his friends that people are pissed about.
Just taking the notes and not doing anything with them isnt nearly as bad.

You misspelled I'm mentally retarded again…

why are we being subjected to this theatre ?

we know he's lying
the media that are interviewing him are lying, if they just aren't flat out screaming at him until a segment ends they're in on it
congress knows he lied

everyone knows, and he knows too

So why is he tooling around on a book tour thinking he's not going to get lynched ?

The whole situation isn't real. So why is it happening ? What is there to possibly gain by having this situation continue like this where the only sort of explanation is some Qjew telling you stuff is happening in the background

None of it is good enough, if these people want to be hated so badly by putting on such a shit play, why can't we figure out a way where there's a real fucking penalty for them ?

hidden
remote- detonatable
they are insane
let that sink in
let that sink in some more

another thing

i'm tired of this leak bullshit. I don't care about the leaking of stupid shit and I WANT THE LEAKING OF THE CRIMINAL SHIT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN GETTING UP TO.

If you expect me to watch TV and go on some crusade to help TrumpNeocohen go on some crusade against whistleblowers, it ain't gonna happen.

Debbie, Hilary and this fag need to be jailed

tl;dr