Alan Dershowitz on Mueller Witch Hunt: “I Don't Want to Live in a Police State!”

Alan Dershowitz is regarded as one of the world's greatest legal minds - having represented high profile celebrities and politicians - and when he appeared on MSNBC - he destroyed the liberal anchors in their attempt to suggest that Special Counsel Robert Mueller would eventually find criminal charges against President Trump.

On Thursday, Alan Dershowitz appeared on MSNBC, where the Professor Emeritus of Harvard Law School said, “We as Americans don't trust authority. And we as liberal Democrats used to not trust law enforcement.”

“Now it's the Conservative Republicans that don't trust law enforcement, and it's the liberal Democrats that are all saying, ‘We trust law enforcement completely, the statutes are in place, the rules are in place,’ Dershowitz argued. “These rules are only as good as the people who enforce them, and only as good as the motives of the people who are behind them.”

“I have to tell you, I do not trust the government, I do not trust judges, I do not trust prosecutors when they are zealously seeking to go after a particular target,” Dershowitz argued. “In this case, Donald Trump.”

thegoldwater.com/news/25030-Alan-Dershowitz-on-Mueller-Witch-Hunt-I-Don-t-Want-to-Live-in-a-Police-State

Attached: alan_dershowitz_donald_trump_robert_mueller-e1523401825197.jpg (1185x630, 110.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny coming from somebody who makes his living by trying to convince uninitiated people jet criminals aren't guilty…

If there's anything he said that I agree with, it's got to be "I don't trust lawyers"

Especially kikeroaches

Do Jewish Turkish people even exist?

THAT* not JET

Huh? Explain. Did your son do something wrong? Is he in jail again too?

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-02.03.53.png (2518x1024, 395.48K)

(((Alan Dershowitz)))
(((Robert Mueller)))
It's all just theatre for the goyim.

Then just go somewhere else, silly. Just be sure to pay your (((exit taxes))) and become a legally recognized taxpaying citizen of wherever you go so as to help our alphabet aganecies global community.

Also, hope you don't mind, but we're keeping your social security funds

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-03.47.32.png (711x687, 534.41K)

But people aren't guilty until they're proven to be. People are not criminals until convicted. That's literally the basis of English common law. Do you even realize what kind of chaotic shitfest the west would be degraded to without it? If you're the type of person that can honestly look at a Saudi Arabian court and say "That's better than what we have" perhaps you should fucking move out of the West.

There's a very important message in the history books that should be heeded closely when a nation founded by rebellious insurgents sheds almost all vestiges of its mother state EXCEPT for the Blackstone Formation and English common law. It was not merely for the sake of convenience. The second you ditch that you've abandoned all the progress the West has made. It would be stepping backwards into some comparatively barbarous age.

The fault isn't that he fights too hard for the rights of criminals as a lawyers, it's that not every lawyer fights as hard as he does.

nothing new under heaven

Wow, just wow…

how embarrassing

Do you have brain damage or something?

you cant even speak grade two english correctly lol

you probably got bullied at school and couldn't worry about english because the bullies would come and beat you up any second (and your dad would rape you sometimes)

And because you're a little girl with a tiny penis (so a boy(soyboy)) lol

Attached: 26bcdca75b18f71b575d92b7768a0252115e843c55031d9a6b9b06ba9975e079.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

back

to

reddit

Hi Johnnyneptune samefag!

Not him, and I've never seen him do that. I've been telling him to fuck off.

I'm using speech to text, and although I speak clearly, the speech recognition engine for the Dalvik platform often misinterprets things and creates typos.

I actually have to verbalize my punctuation, saying "comma", etc etc

And I said "THAT", but because I was on my way to an NA meeting, it misinterpreted the word, and thought I had said "JET"….

my son's name is Jet, and that word is stored in the speech to text vocabulary as a word I use frequently…

Shit happens…

Hey, it could be worse, right ?….
I could have been born with both male and female genitalia like you.

HERE'S THE IRONY OF YOUR ASSERTION

1: you seem to be suggesting that Reddit has less than admirable qualities

2: you seem to be suggesting that the way I 'space' (structure) my syntax resembles the syntaxis used at Reddit

3: you seem to be suggesting that you think I 'came here from Reddit'

4: you seem to be suggesting that anybody who 'came here from Reddit' is a loser

5: you seem to be unaware that I have NEVER, EVER, EVER been to Reddit in my life. Not even once, and I have no desire to ever go there. I have no idea how people structure their syntax at Reddit, nor do I care. I type the way I have ALWAYS typed, and I've been doing this a lot longer than you….

6: you seem to be oblivious to the fact that for you to be able to compare my syntax structure to the syntax structure used in Reddit, that would indeed mean that YOU HAVE BEEN TO REDDIT.

7: you seem to have suggested that it's YOU who's the 'loser who came here from Reddit', not me….

See how easy that was, Redditboy ?

………so tell me, dude… What's Reddit like, anyway ?…….

(not that I'm going to pay attention to your response, because I couldn't care less about your migration here from Reddit, you trendy little self-entitled little douchebucket)

1. Reddit does have less than admirable qualities, including shitty format, overbearing sjw mods and reddit 'culture', why don't you go back if it's so good,
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No, you obviously came from reddit, not only because of your incessant redditspacing, but because of your refusal to stop being a namefag, as if anyone cares about your 'street cred'
6 and 7 (because andrew mcgovern is a retard that states the same thing twice). not at all, i saw pic related which points out the difference between redditors and us.

Wewlad, that was quite a strawman to get through

Attached: bbfaf47ed518e8a0921f720a0f1d38b64593740e90963175004f9741fe778a46.png (866x475, 53.08K)

Absolutely.

T. Stupid person justifying his stupid habits

Attached: 8ae00c2967d1bf3d5593df4a2cd5da33f7240e55c03dc3dce63b91e9bf07665a.gif (311x362, 1.98M)

"Why do they persecute me so?"

The Punchline ?…….

(drumroll, please)

you're quite mistaken… I've never been there before… never…

sorry….

but yeah…..

you're wrong…..

Attached: 20180504_212223.png (1280x852, 1.96M)

I DIDN'T STUTTER…..

6: it's YOU who seem to be the Reddit Expert

7: that makes you the REDDIT LOSER

Attached: 1464719823194.jpg (1049x682, 133.64K)

why are you stalling ?…………………………

I politely asked you to tell the rest of the class what Reddit was like….

How long did you try to 'fit in' there before you heard about Zig Forums, and migrated away from Reddit so you could try to 'fit in with the cool crowd' ?

How often do you go back there to check out your old friends?

well, well, well….

it appears as if you've suddenly gone quiet….. I guess it's safe to assume you're one of those 'big boys' who likes to play grown up online….

while you still have your complete set of Power Ranger action figures stored away neatly in your closet by your mommy….

Isn't that right, Big Kid?

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-09.40.23.jpg (1566x2199, 301.61K)

Attached: 1521093289773.jpg (694x695, 39K)

pic related is your only method of arguing, which is quite sad. i would normally think schizoids would be more capable of formulating an argument after talking to themself for so long. I guess i was mistaken.

Attached: serveimage.png (810x800, 66.27K)

And I'm now taking you even less seriously even though I never took you seriously

If you listen closely, you can hear andrew frantically typing some text on top of a toddler in his program. Andrew, why do you have pictures of toddlers on your computer anyway.

are you a pedo?

MAKE Zig Forums FACEBOOK AGAIN

Drive these losers who never got any pussy out of here already………………

Niggers

why are you stalling, andrew?…………………………

I politely asked you to tell the rest of the class what Reddit was like….

How long did you try to 'fit in' there before you heard about Zig Forums, and migrated away from Reddit so you could try to 'fit in with the cool crowd' ?

How often do you go back there to check out your old friends?

tbh he makes memes on the spot all the time in every thread and theyre pretty funny. the big kid now meme is one of his favorites

Yes, they invented Tuna Morney, that's the only thing of note for them

Nah. Your sense of humor is merely askew. Andrew is a supreme faggot who sucks all our cocks on here all day every day for free.

Attached: 61866609f910f5a78dc6417937d94995d693c35b9c9bc25a5071aa65bd85c00e.jpeg (1686x1536, 287.96K)

Do you even have to ask?

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-08.26.32.jpg (1024x1024, 147.33K)

Why don't you just type on a keyboard like a normal person?

I think you answered your own question.
Andrew is a flaming unapologetic iphonefag namefag.

But I don't need to do that…….

Because, unlike you FAGS, I get shittons of pussy and the rules don't apply to me………………………

Some fag mod actually b& the pic thinking that was a real ip!
Whatever. I know how to crop.

Attached: 7ae2ee86699c3378b9e813830c66aef1fc1ddf2a65906e97ff93be85ac2d7a2e-1.jpg (711x1038, 157.59K)

Did Wendy kick you out again, Andrew?
Was that park bench a little hard last night?
I hope someone drops shittons of feral cats on you so you can at least be truthful on a Caturday.

Attached: 8416f38f209ec30414dbe25597760620e78c019cd6a8bde561659c79c24fb6de.jpg (475x476, 52.55K)

Is this the Caturday thread?
I like pussy!

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-12.18.39.jpg (1024x1024, 126.71K)

It's so easy to steal others' names and impersonate them :^)
BTW, I don't have a wife, never did
Never got any pussy either
I just project my failures on others

My name is Andrew Lawrence McGovern and I approve of living off welfare

Wrecked that shit….

Hi andrew!
i'm surprised your not namefagging anymore. I'm assuming you couldn't find a valid rebuttal and had to resort to creating an audience to applaud your past efforts(which is quite sad, but expected of a schizoid). Unfortunately, everyone can still recognise you just by your posting style. Because out of every post in this thread thus far, only "johnny neptune" and (((you))), the single poster outright praising "johnnyneptune", have used the reddit ellipses(…).
I'm just trying to teach you about the importance of internet anonymity. Just not typing like a fag would instantly help evade the CIA, who are most assuredly tracking you because your a schizoid mental case. Also, go back to reddit already.

Askenazi dna does not exist. "Jews" are actually Iranian/Turkish
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117

Hay guys

I don't get banned just because I am annoying fuckwit.

I'm the greatest TROLL that ever existed on the 8changs

HAHA I TROLL U!

well, well, well….

it appears as if you've suddenly gone quiet….. I guess it's safe to assume you're one of those 'big boys' who likes to play grown up online….

while you still have your complete set of Power Ranger action figures stored away neatly in your closet by your mommy….

Isn't that right, Andrew?

Attached: 62c5f94b6bc24f24474a0cfe86281db7a3c08b59b718e1b195c5b15a32d3cddb.png (778x730, 740.6K)