Millennials - The Spoiled Generation And The Consequences Of Historical Ignorance

America is suffering from the lack of instruction in our educational system and the most profound being history.

A poll released in April showed that two-thirds of millennials have never heard about Auschwitz.

Auschwitz was the most notorious Nazi death camp in World War II with an estimated 1.3 million killed.

It is an outrage that schools have failed to teach even the most basic historical facts to the younger generations.

The Internet and ease of access to the web have seized the teacher from the role as governor of subject content.

Attempts to 'empower' children and a lack of discipline in the classroom have promoted rising levels of violence, at home, as well as in the schools.

This garden variety explanation, combining multiple liberal talking points, demonstrates Hogg’s illiteracy regarding history.

It should be noted that Gandhi has been accused of a number of crimes and bizarre behavior, for which he is rarely held accountable: sleeping naked with young teenage girls to test his chastity, racism against the blacks of South Africa, a believer in the discriminative Caste system, a Hindu nationalist, referring to Adolf Hitler as a ‘friend’ and allowing his own wife to die from bronchial pneumonia."

Gandhi was a misogynist who believed that a woman who has been raped lost her value as a human being. He labeled women who used contraception as ‘whores’, justified the honor killing of daughters over sexual assault; to preserve a family’s honor.

Rita Banjeri, author of Sex and Power asserted that "he believed menstruation was a manifestation of the distortion of a woman's soul by her sexuality".

Gandhi had some rather warped and obsessed views regarding sex. He hated his own sexual desires and preached that sexual intercourse was bad for the health and led to bodily complaints, such as constipation. He is quoted as saying that sexual freedom would be the downfall of India’s people.

thegoldwater.com/news/25219-Millennials-The-Spoiled-Generation-And-The-Consequences-Of-Historical-Ignorance

Attached: image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg (768x399, 173.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please remember a majority of american students are nigs and mexicans who barely understand english or even try to listen in class.
Its not the schools failing to teach, its the fact the good students are vastly out numbered by kids who are way more interested in checking their phones and sleeping in class.

You realize most millennials are nearing 30 or are over 30 right now?

benis

Attached: 73be046e875fe8e4a9d26487599ab27f8ef33190ffa2423f62fac602b5af9514.jpg (350x296, 13.4K)

NaZi deAtH cAMp

BOOMER DETECTED!

Attached: e9c5f3bcdf666474e706185f9d7bb82b67e26bf15520a38ce1a09d2d68ebf679.jpg (600x900, 149.88K)

What an illiterate fucking post.

And not even an attempt to connect the three.

Not OP, but…
Everything is related, nog. Figure out the correlations yourself, you dumbass Millenial. Do I have to walk you through it?
Not knowing about history makes you stupider than shit about the present, because history keeps repeating itself.

benis.

Attached: 7ac6324dd89b0e8144f495ea3af7a32c9cb19ff4e333423390f513dfb0bb4682.jpg (441x600, 53.33K)

So…kikes are mad that the holohoax scam isn't being passed do to the next generation?

This is entirely a kvetching kike post.

SHOW BOBS AND VEGANA

What is a Jew?

They're fiddlers of finance, keepers of credit

Shekelers, merchants, and bankers, you name it.

Their six million cries are nothing but lies

So easy to debunk it's pathetic.

All nations despise (((they))) who circumcise

And, If you deny, head back to Reddit.

Crackas, nig nogs, wet backs, gooks,

And those who don't poo in the loo,

Are preparing some chambers for these hook-nosed gangbangas

So (((they'll))) really get a taste of Prussian Blue.

Until then, (((they'll))) be serving you food in a shoe.

Attached: 1523548778342.jpg (320x392, 30.31K)

>the chicken sandwiches were not free either

As a PoC why should I learn about the holocaust instead of Rwandan genocide? As a PoC why should I learn about the damn oppressors when my people are still stuck in poverty waiting for they chance to shine. Fuck all you white bitches.

Your people are stuck in poverty because you're lazy illiterate fucks with room temperature IQs.

Jews aren't white Tyrone.

I work as little as possible just enough to get by to minimize taxes for the government. fuck boomers. I'm not gonna slave so you can collect your fat social security checks.

OY VEY THE GOYIM AREN'T TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT AUSCHWITZ. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GUILT TRIP THEM? QUICK, SHAME THEM WITH A NEWS ARTICLE. IT'S THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THEM DEFENSIVE AND GET THEM APOLOGIZING FOR THE 6 BAZINGILLION.

Hi Li'l Timmy! Done with eating your tide pods and playing Fortnite? Lol funny thanos dabbing xD

Burgers are gonna pay my rent? Fries are gonna put my kids through school? Snow cone cups and fountain drinks are gonna pave the way to retirement? Working a 12 hour shift often at a fast pace, cleaning grills, taking orders, hauling in inventory, slaving over a hot stove, dealing with disgustingly rude pigs with sometimes no days off because my contract says for a dollar more I have to be avaliable what ever day of the week. So now my minimum wage job, which pays 7-10 dollars an hour, requires me to be at work most of the time just so I can pay my bills and keep my lights on in some shitty 2 bedroom apartment? Maybe I should go to college, but oh wait, whos gonna pay my bills along with my college expenses? How much is that degree going to fucking cost me? Maybe I should apply for a loan? Oh wait I make enough to be put into the “lower middle class” category, so I get denied. How about I pick up a trade? The unions are surely going to accept me in, its not like they want to consolidate pow- oh. Well fuck.

So how about everything goes as planned and I do get a degree or trade? The government taxes the fuck out of me, I need to pay off student loans, and I worry about all the shit I had to deal with before except I own a house now with a nice little front yard and maybe or maybe not a backyard. I do that for the rest of my prime years as a human, than at 60-65 if I’m lucky I get to sit my ass in a house and prepare myself to die.

My youth is gone, my time wasted on shit I didnt care for, My body is slowly deteriorating because of age and a slew of other medical issues. I can’t enjoy life with my wife and kids like I would be able to when I was a younger man. I’ve worked myself to the bone, never able to look up from my work from fear of losing it all. Suddenly I realize that I havent even seen the world around me, have never realized my talents, and never followed my dreams.

This isn’t freedom. Not at all, this is my country chewing me up for 40-50 years and then spitting me out when Im no longer able to perform. Its worse than a loaf of bread for a slice of it. Its giving my soul to a demon for a few pieces of gold.

Oh yes. Typical kike publication. Shame the kids for not learning the kike version of what happened at Auschwitz instead of what kids should really learn—the Roman Empire and the forces that brought it down and how similar forces are operating in Western society today. hooktube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

(OP)
(you)
(((jews))
(((faggots)))

it's all connected

The cut off are for millenials as reported by the media is 1900. Most millenials are dead now, with only the last few still alive.

Yes, that's what you faggots sound like.
Millenial means born since the millenium, otherwise it is utterly meaningless you fucking idiot.
2001 onwards. Stop listening to kikes just because you want to appear to know more than other people.
Use your fucking brain.

Brainless cunt, run into a garden fork you fucking fruit.

As a person of crime, you should start a massive gang war in a nigger ghetto, ensuring maximum deaths in the negro-league population.
Wait in the crossfire and know that you've taken a few unpleasants with you.

gas yourself.

heh

Attached: 31dacae29128507687503d8a88eef6aec29bd6e10afa62aea13cb4fd7f9e0820.jpg (1149x1024, 830.76K)

You do know how many years a millennium is right?

It's shitty food, so good luck keeping that diet up.

Also the issue is pay, most people are barely hanging on paycheck to paycheck even in salary jobs, there's plenty wrong and it's gone too far. greedy people with more dollars then sense burst the housing bubble, and it's not helping now.

I've worked a fucking diner job and trust me you never want to eat where you work, it will fucking kill you. The only healthy shit is produce from supermarkets, base vegetables and fruit cheap off the shelves, you won't get fit or even just live well off of anything you get for free.

Attached: Untitled139.jpg (2048x1306, 1M)

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-01.17.33.jpg (1350x1142, 165.88K)

Hahahahaha !!!

I fucking like you, dude. You're funny and cool

Attached: Satan Thinks.png (986x685, 1022.34K)

ok I'm mad now what?

Oh boy, now I see…

give Alfred Watkins enuff rope and he will hang himself

Hi Andrew! Did you learn what a laptop is yet?

I think categorizing generations is near impossible and really just another arbitrary way of organizing things that humans are so fond of. That being said the people who made the title got the name "millenial" from the fact that they came of age during the new millenium.

Holy shit jim why did you hire such a retarded boomer
Fuck tell that faggot to come here and we can debate holocaust, ghandi, and that race is real and women genetically can't hold a candle to men

Reminder that the Steepe peoples enslaved the native caanite blacks and later the west Africans to sell to america
These steepe peoples are what people call Jew the caanites are the real Jews

Ever thought of taking a leaf out the nigger book and just taking shit?

Maybe you should have studied instead of acting like a dumbass while growing up.

bitch lasagna

6 Million, user. 6 million. Don't be a nazi. Fucking anti-semite.

Imagine being a Boomer, and desperately trying to defend the completely fucked system you've created.

top laugh

Attached: 4c939c524f232ee346538e5bc5d1e3dc6e259e8f13fa7f3fa9b5d7cd47ceacd1.png (645x729, 93.32K)

attempt intercourse with a running wheat threasher

Let's dust off some facts, guys!
Read up on that millenials.

No.

Are you trolling or retarded? Honestly, I can't tell.

…The earth is flat

ur mom is flat!!

If the holocaust was still relavent the rest of the story would not ve news.

Its a disgusting kike tactic.

Also where is the "da holocaust" meme of the heeb bitch kvetching? I cant find it.

It's actually fat.

Like your personality?

lol aushwitz never happened

Attached: oh jew.jpg (500x371, 78.02K)

Yet another anti-Millennial thread

Goldwater review. Not surprising. Considering the fact it's a conservative paper that sucks Trump's dick and roots for Trump sucking Putin's dick.

This review is based on kids not knowing a small piece of history trivia. Totally different from "all of history."

The fact that the media and commonfolk cannot distinguish Millennials from Generation Z shows how dumb/apathetic everyone is.

brilliant, that'll show 'im!

they are both worthless

They are also your future so calling them worthless is going to get you put in a home where your pet spics will abuse you.

worthless leeches who produce nothing, accomplish nothing, will be remembered for nothing except sponging off others and never leaving the nest.
meanwhile, boomers and gen x continue developing anti-aging technology to live forever, and the ai and robots we are making will serve us and replace your worthless generation which is only fit for becoming fertilizer. our robots will use your carcasses to feed the koi in our garden ponds

Maybe you need to go to your crying room where you can play with legos, crayons, and rub puppies' bellies.

hahahahahahahahahahaha it's so funny post more everyone loves it hahahaha

benis

Attached: 0fdb1f425564b0103b781c80da35b03a40f92e231bcca01f7ea670410a08a663.png (225x225, 3.34K)

benis

millennials and gen z were a mistake. your single mothers should have aborted you. now we'll have to send our robots to murder you in your sleep.

I'm saving this post for future generations to lol at.

Good luck since you're all fucktards when it comes to technology

haha fuck you too Jim

Attached: 1480894157003-0.png (636x911, 496.36K)

name one millennial responsible for any technological innovation?

Explains a lot.

Just like the Baby Boomers and Generation X.

Both generations are drunks who sit on their asses, ogling at 13-year old schoolgirls.

OY VEY THOSE STUPID FUCKING GOYIM DON'T KNOW ABOUT DA SHOAH!!! OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE THE MOST STUPID GENERATION OF ALL TIMES! HISTORY STARTS WITH THE SHOAH YOU STUPID FUCKING GOYIM!

projection.jpg

DUDE THE SYSTEM IS SO FUCKED UP MAAAAN.

I HAVE TO LIKE, GET A JOB AND SHIT, THEY EXPECT ME TO STUDY IN SCHOOL? WHAT KIND OF LAME FUCKER STUDIES IN SCHOOL SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK IN MCDONALDS

name one boomer who can still innovate

get fucked Jim

Attached: 1480841169969-1.png (198x330, 105.84K)

back to reddit

Jim can't program

Attached: 0903bf893bb66b8348e0ebeb2eaeb2021f5c064b4b8b075d1b6e87c2188ace31.jpg (712x1024, 169.58K)

I was born in 98 and i'm not a faggot, so why are you?

so basically, you just admitted millennials are worthless. nice

For fucks sake. The number has changed. Again.

The only crime here is that he didn't give them the good, deep dicking they want, need and deserve.

It's "serf", retard. Where the fuck do you get off telling anyone else to try harder in school?

ITT: Gen X'ers attempt to shit up this thread by throwing the blame on everyone else but themselves, boomers and everyone else before them who enabled them

But you still can't answer this

Literally the only point of the post was to reinforce the lie of the holocaust. Hogg, Ghandi, millenial blah blah was just window dressing, or perhaps a better anal-olgy would be salad dressing, so the eternal kike can slip his trimmed phallus up your butt (and charge you a fee for it) once again.

All I see is
NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG
Go try again to invent the wheel. I'll wait. I imagine it will take you another 400,000 years.