Australia - 100 ‘African Teenagers’ Wreck Melbourne Rental Villa Overnight (Video)

Imagine putting your vacation property up for an online rental site like booking.com or airbnb. What would be your worst nightmare? How about this situation. All of a sudden neighbors start calling you that 100 out of control teenagers are wrecking your house and you are tens of miles away.

That is what happened to the owner of a Melbourne villa rentable on booking.com who got a call from horrified neighbors at 7am in the morning saying her $836,000 house was being destroyed.

The owner, who was only identified as ‘Kelly’ told local media: “Neighbors called me at 7am and said they're there destroying all of your televisions and furniture and smashing it across the street.”

“It felt like I was watching my house burning down.”

One of Kelly’s shocked neighbors, Ms Naz Ire, said the party was so out of control that she called police: “They started turning up in car loads at about 9pm. I could hear loud noises of door slamming, glass smashing and people yelling. I couldn't sleep. They were jumping on a neighbour's car and throwing glass bottles.”

In a further twist, police stated they had no right to go in and check after neighbors had also alarmed them.

thegoldwater.com/news/25318-Australia-100-African-Teenagers-Wreck-Melbourne-Rental-Villa-Overnight-Video

Attached: credit_-_imdb_screenshot_project_x.png (567x384, 299.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The police is legally required to do their jobs so they choosen not to do their jobs. I can't believe that they lied.

t. Aussie.

don't know about you but id rather avoid interfering with a chimpout and then lock them up in jail and shit afterwards. Win win.

They didn't arrest them after it is over.

they were already in prison

Her house got culturally enriched

Australia is not a penal colony anymore.

Yup and it proved that the cops are useless.

If you own a rental and a black tries to rent it, just state, oh we are using the property for those dates. Some peoples lack of common sense is just mind blowing.

AusTraLiA iS noT a PeNAl ColOnY AnyMorE

Tens of miles

roughly equivalent to eighteens of kilometres for you first worlders

Now that's a pack of wild niggers

This.
Better to say that you are doing some work on it, painting, refurbishing, cleaning, doing repairs, fumingating etc.

In a normal reality, niggers wouldn't be anyone near human civilisation.
What happened to "the establishment reserves the right to refuse any client for any reason".

Wrong.
16s of kilometres.

it's nigger season. WTF. Don't Australian citizens have guns?

Australia should've picked their own damn cotton then.

anti gun aussies btfo

Niggers will always be niggers

fug im retard

fuck off, boomer richfag, this doesn't and never will concern 90% of everybody but you.
I'm sure it's true too, since the pisswater is such a reputable source :^)

the niggers were good boys, they dindu nuffin

Deserved it

The owner probably voted for immigration, and thus had no objections to renting an expensive house to those nice africans.

What's wrong with rental?

There's a video in the source.

I guess that's only if they are refusing straight white males, for being straight and/or white and/or males.

Why is it "racist" to call niggers apes or monkeys again?

THE POLICE ARE THE FIRST LINE OF OFFENSE THE KIKE HAS CONTROL OVER

Until police start growing some balls and standing up to city/county/state administrators [entire police forces] or until someone starts executing those same administrators; the police are the first group that is going to die when it comes to shit hitting the fan. They are on niggers' side and wholly, 100% against white people.

EEK EEK OOK OOK OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY

This is why the jews shouldn't be in control of Media, Government and Money. Anyway to avoid this problem is to democratise the police force so they obey the people, not the government.

the only way they could have done something about a crowd that big would have been to show up with assault rifles and open fire. In fact, thats what the neighbhors should have done. But they don't have the guns or ammunition.

Bad idea, best to just wait it out and let your shit get destroyed.

It isn't okay for the niggers to like self entitled brats toward the people. Purge them with no remorse.

Dumbfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

Niggers are intimidating. I bet you those white people were scared to say anything for the fear that they would be tortured or gangraped to death.

I meant byzantine, goddammit.

No we wanted them gone.

That's because they didn't have roof Koreans back then