Man Broke Into Rihanna’s Home "To Have Sex With Her"

thegoldwater.com/news/25817-Man-Broke-Into-Rihanna-s-Home-To-Have-Sex-With-Her

A man broke into singer Rihanna’s home on Wednesday, but what is more appalling and incredulous is the reason he later gave cops after being arrested when asked why he illegally went inside the celebrity’s residence. The intruder said “he was there to have sex” with the popular performer. He also shared that his grand plan was “not to use force” to make it happen.

An assistant of Rihanna found the suspect, Eduardo Leon, inside Rihanna’s L.A.-area house. The 26-year-old Leon managed to disable the house’s alarm system and entered. He must have stayed in the house for at least an entire day.

Leon was tased and arrested Thursday morning.

The police said that Leon had the gall to make himself comfortable inside Rihanna’s home even unpacking his bad and charging his phone.

Rihanna thankfully wasn’t home when the intruder broke into her private abode.

Attached: rihanna business insider .jpg (1024x512, 90.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=q7tfqEmcHdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably lucky she wasnt there or he wouldve been terribly disappointed

Lets he honest, if she had been home, she would've probably had guards with her and he would've been shot instead.

I do wonder how he meant to go about it with no force, though.

Its is surprisingly underwhelming. She's basically a decent clothes rack but without clothes, yeh tight but meh.

Attached: rihanna-nude-leaks-2014-10.JPG (2448x3264 1.76 MB, 1.59M)

kek

How did he disabled the house’s alarm system?

Huh, she could use an implant or two.
Nothing huge, but it's really just her tits that seems worst.
But wait.. That 2ed pic.. Is she just that brown because she's tanned or does that tanline just look very pale because the rest of her is very brown? I can't even tell.. It just looks too white.

The guy must have been a bit mental but that Rihanna looks fucking almost lost, faraway like miserable. Fucking something going on there!

She is biracial and she probably darkened her skin so she doesn’t get accused for bleaching her skin.

disregard

Attached: no humans involved.jpg (640x400, 11.51K)

Still black and her hair hat looks bad, still copies Sia, also still has herpes.

FAKE NEWS

nobody has ever 'voluntarily' had sex with a nigger

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.11.44.jpg (640x400, 18.56K)

So… She survives off Ramen Noodles, Golden Grahams, and Saltine Crackers?…

No wonder the AIDS medicine isn't working for her

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.40.24.jpg (1767x2460, 428.11K)

Yes, but do you know why?

"Rhianna" is a covert MtF transgender. I'm amazed that even when the images of a male body are staring you in the face, you still can't see it.

No, that's Rhianna's head on a female model's body.
Compare the hips with actual video of "her" and you will see that there is no correspondence.
The face is also completely masculine, with adam's apple.
Video is the only legitimate source because every photograph is highly doctored, and even in video you need to account for under-dress padding, surgery and no, realtime CGI.

kek

Did you realize you were a homosexual BEFORE or AFTER your repeated childhood molestation incidents?

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-02.32.00.jpg (2300x1294, 392.68K)

Ever wonder how a niggeress compares to a basic White girl? hooktube.com/watch?v=q7tfqEmcHdU

i am (((jewish)))

Nice cunt, disappointing ass for a black girl

Also

Attached: 1-a.jpg (1082x1020, 243.22K)

most 3d pigs are repulsive with their clothes off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

it's 'little trigger' girls like YOU…………

that make it all worthwhile !!!

(btw, you keep mentioning 'laptops'- wtf is a 'laptop'?)

I think it's when the stripper leaves her top on your lap during the dance, J-man.

T. manlet

why the fuck would he want herpes?

im not going to spoonfeed you. Lurk2 years before posting

fuck off redditnigger

Make your play then punk, everyone already knows my views and stance cause I'm proud of who I am and see no reason to hide my views, so please by all means spread already known info about

(You're a bunch of hot air, all talk and no muscle… All bark and no bite…. You hide behind your little sissy shield of anonymity, and you don't have the balls to put your name or your face on your easily overlooked ideals and belief system)

…..you're a blowhard……

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-04.23.02.png (1985x1652, 3.39M)

The Great and Powerful Oz, floating away in his hot air balloon, and all it takes is one little BB of Reality to puncture hole, and the hot air balloon comes tumbling down to earth…

And the Great and Powerful Oz is not so powerful or great after all….

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-04.54.41.png (1985x1652, 5.35M)

This