Florida - Officer Beats His Daughter In Front Of School Employees Too Scared To Intervene (Video)

The despicable actions of a Miami-Dade police officer who holds a position at an airport was arrested after violently abusing his daughter at school. Two school employees were within three feet of the assault on a minor by her father but they did not immediately report the assault or try to intervene when the man unfit to be a parent or a police officer violently attacked his daughter.

The vicious attack was carried out by Miami-Dade Police Officer Raymond Emilio Rosario who had no problem physically beating the teenage girl and dragging her out of the school's office by her hair. The two school employee stood idly by within feet of the abuse and yet did nothing.

According to police, March 19th, a teacher called Officer Rosario to tell him his 14-year-old daughter was being disrespectful. Officer Rosario of the Miami Date police department was caught on video physically assaulting the small girl who was apparently his daughter. School staff present ignored the violent assault and the young girl who was being beaten.

thegoldwater.com/news/25912-Florida-Officer-Beats-His-Daughter-In-Front-Of-School-Employees-Too-Scared-To-Intervene-Video

Attached: beating_thumbnail.jpg (1176x640, 109.65K)

lol spics

Sounds like thegoldwater is pissed a white knight didn't risk bodily harm to save this bitch.

She was asking for it.

Deserved. It's why we have these pink haired faggot freaks walking around, because parents don't beat their kids enough anymore.

What's the problem here?

I can't comment unless I know what "disrespectful" means.

"The two school employee stood idly by"

right, dumbass ?…. RIGHT ?…..

"The two school EMPLOYEE stood idly by'

Right, dipshit ?!!……

when the Filipino Prostitute at The Goldwater decided 'Employee' was a better choice than 'Employees', you copied and pasted their stupid stupid story, typo and all, right dumbass?….

it's 'THE TWO EMPLOYEES'

not 'The Two Employee'

You stupid fucking piece of shit, you

Smack her again, Papi! Teach that bitch respect. Her future husband will thank you.

The Goldwater writers need to stop injecting their opinion into the report and stick to the facts.

Whoa, Andrew!
Take your fucking meds!
You know anger kills, right?
Best to pick a fight that actually matters if you want to RAGE boy…

Kill yourself, return to your shit website, or both.

You're picking the wrong target here bro.

This.
sounds like the thot was asking for it though.

The two dog barked

The three cat purred

The four man walked in a bar

The five idiot who work for the Goldwater can suck my dicks

RE: ACTUAL NAZIS

nahhh, you're just the most recent (and effeminate) wave of Neo-Homosexuals to come around the bend…

I have plenty of experience with your ilk..

trying to pretend like you finally 'fit in', struggling to overcompensate for your laughable lifelong disenfranchisement, feeling as if you're suddenly 'intimidating'……

Lol…..

yeah, I've known Neo-Creampuffs like you my entire life… And unlike you guys, the old school ones could actually almost pull it off….

speaking of your sissyboy club:

exactly WHEN do you intend on finally convincing a female to climb into bed with you ?….

Maybe she'll stop acting like a cunt now. Who am I kidding? It's a spic, it's a miracle she's not having her third welfare baby.

I'm surprised he didn't just have anal sex with her, the way I did with Ron when he was a kid

Attached: signature.png (398x155, 3.22K)

This.

Yes and? Most teens turn into retarded shitheads, half because we arent allowed to beat them.

I wish we could get all this retarded trolling back onto b where it belongs.

Attached: pappa dew.jpg (846x774, 288.78K)

This wouldn't be an issue if he was beating his son.

we have feminism because men don't do this enough.

I bet you do.

Attached: 0305471bcac8fbb9afebcc2f4dc904ff375e0693f59c3e0fd87acc624d791cc2.webm (640x360, 11.28M)

This isn't r9k. i have a massive amount of success with women. However, when are you thinking about growing taller, Andrew

Attached: 20180514_085036.jpg (1080x1890 377.83 KB, 398.82K)

Seriously though, you would get raped by prison with that height. Hell, even teen girls are taller than you now

Attached: 8dd0d8f755abf038e3723e23835ae1b30d65d8685a452ba313ab153992314dd5.png (945x845, 371.48K)

No humans involved.
Nothing gained nothing lost.