Al Qaida Leader Calls For Jihad Ahead Of U.S. Embassy Move To Jerusalem

thegoldwater.com/news/26009-Al-Qaida-Leader-Calls-For-Jihad-Ahead-Of-U-S-Embassy-Move-To-Jerusalem

The leader of the terrorist organization Al Qaida has called for Muslims to wage jihad against the United States. Ayman al-Zawahiri told his followers America's decision to move its Israeli embassy to Jerusalem was evidence that negations and "appeasement" have failed Palestinians. Al-Zawahiri said this in a five-minute video entitled "Tel Aviv is also a land of Muslims".

Al-Zawahiri was an Egyptian doctor who took over the global terror group after Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2001. He referred to the Palestinian Authority as the "sellers of Palestine" in the video while he urges his followers to arm themselves. He goes on to say US President Donald Trump, "was clear and explicit, and he revealed the true face of the modern Crusade, where standing down and appeasement does not work with them, but only resistance through the call and jihad."

Attached: al qaida thumbnail.jpg (1920x1152, 225.29K)

Do it. Go jihad israel.
Oh that's right you never do. Why would that be?

Attached: mossad.jpg (498x401, 67.23K)

I remember the exact same bit of news with the first announcement of the move. Nothing important happened. Nothing important will happen again. It's almost like Muslims are worthless on their own, and the only times they successfully aloha snackbar is with lots and lots of outside help.

still free, still protected by pakistan

Don't they call for a Jihad against the US every Friday or something?

religion of peace yes

Attached: soyboys.png (232x217, 11.71K)

Al Qaeda are being wheeled out again for some terrorist nostalgia, what with IS being mothballed.

I was just about to ask … do we have an authoritative source for how many Jihads the Religion of Peace (TM) has got up and running at the moment?

I heard if you cut the tops off milk jugs and fill half way with water then toss a few mothballs inside the water it keeps Muslims away.

Shit now Trumps embassy move has mad muslims angry and they might blow people up.

That has never happened before this embassy move.

This Muslim is so pathetic he thinks virgins are real and waiting for him.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-2 What is the Mysterious 'Jihadist Disease' and How is It Treated .png (487x406, 601.44K)

Israel is letting them build up en mass on the fence to eradicate them by the thousands all at once. Get some popcorn and enjoy the massacre.

Attached: 8f1109d4c59c004ef408f9987fb7d728a80f4171e351de5b949e4ec4f47ece85.jpg (255x236, 23.9K)

"Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2001"

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

And you're so gullible, you think you'll eventually lose your virginity to another virgin who finds your lack of sexual prowess 'noble'

faggot

Attached: 8chan Sucks Balls_7756.webm (936x720, 7.76M)

The problem with you guys is you'll see something blatantly incorrect, like 'bin laden died in 2001', and blindly copy and paste it like a DOUCHEBAG

Attached: 20180514_154008.png (1280x786, 762.1K)

"DURRRR I SAY BIN LADEN WAS KILLED IN 2001, AND I HAVE OTHER THEORIES ABOUT MUSLIMS I WANT YOU TO READ AS WELL !!"

Osama bin Laden, the founder and first leader of the Islamist group Al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011

you fucking idiot….

(and I'm not even going to mention how 'Tim Osman' was his cover name while he was a CIA asset, or how mathematically improbable it is that they actually killed him, or buried him at sea, or any of the other stuff, because I realize your brain might not be able to handle it)

Instead, I'm going to let you keep telling yourself he died in 2001, and pretending that your opinions carry weight

If sand niggers kill one kike all MSM news outlet will cover it. If kikes kill a few hundred sand niggers MSM will ignore it.

We were just joking before. Now we really mean business. Don't call me a terrorist unless you want me to become one. A BLOO BLOO BLOO

how many concurrent jihads does the islamic world have running against everyone else right now? there's a new one every week and they never end because they are pure failures.

hi reddit! (I could tell because of you're redditspacing, friendo :^)

Just like US war in Afghanistan ended wew or getting butt fucked and escaping Iraq.

Al-Quaida is a one-hit wonder. Well, two-hits if you add the pentagon building.

Attached: Peterson.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

I didn't know the jidf was still shitposting on imageboards.

Its just the virgin jew complaining about chad muslims

the day of the rope is coming for you

We use barbwire not rope.

Still waiting…

Attached: waitingroomskeleton.jpg (795x545, 75.93K)

Attached: 8ee742e3f07e604935b97bcbe94414340b697875fe1381911aeba862048db402.jpg (473x700, 237.72K)

Well if they weren't functionally retarded they wouldn't be mudslimes to begin with.

This board is DEAD!

Attached: c8d31e0d1b4db11786d3677fc3ac9cf808804a0d4a298c50d5b3887ee38793a4.jpg (255x255, 19.82K)