Prosecutors Say 10 Tortured Children Were "Waterboarded, Shot With Crossbow"

thegoldwater.com/news/26290-Prosecutors-Say-10-Tortured-Children-Were-Waterboarded-Shot-With-Crossbow

Shocking details emerged about the 10 children who were tortured by their parents in their disgusting and filthy California home. Prosecutors submit a motion to increase bail of Ina Rogers, the 31-year-old mother of the children who was charged with nine felony counts of child abuse. Inside the motion, prosecutors revealed new details about the horrific abuse the children endured at the hands of their own parents.

Solano County Deputy District Attorney Veronica Juarez wrote in the motion, "On a continuous basis the children were getting punched, strangled, bitten, shot with weapons such as crossbows and BB guns, hit with weapons such as sticks and bats, subjected to 'waterboarding' and having scalding water poured on them." Juarez added that Rogers "knew about these incidents and assisted with the abuse herself and also failed to protect these children from this harmful and violent environment."

Attached: abuse thumbnail.jpg (1064x628, 195.03K)

Who the fuck cares?

So where the parents niggers or spics?

Jesus fucking Christ they should both be put to death.

this
bring back public executions, hang draw and quarter them

And this is why reproduction should be a privilege to be earned and not considered a natural right.

i would agree with you in a perfect society but in the current year + 2 there is no good argument for the state having more power

ablate forgive im retard

this
fkn statists need the scimitar

Attached: alchemy.gif (888x1235, 175.29K)

wow Jim you sure do like running graphic stories of children being tortured, why is that?

No, no, no, this wasn't torture but merely enhanced time out interrogation techniques. Used to do it all the time back in Thailand. Hey if this was torture would I have just got a new job?

Attached: waterboarding is magic.jpg (300x200, 6.85K)

On related news it has been reported that the California echelon of liberal snowflakes is still complaining about leaks of reality into their safe space shelter.

It's ok user,I care about you as a fellow human

I wonder if she did any personal interrogating herself?

May in spiked heels?

I wonder if she did any personal interrogating herself?

May in spiked heels?

booboo

It's news. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have even taken the time to read it.

we'll never know as the records were destroyed. but maybe there is photographic evidence

Attached: mom at work.png (915x508, 199.82K)

This 100%.
The fucking governments and the rest of them should hang.
Sterilise every last nigger in america first.
Then saturation-bomb israel with EMPs for a few years, and then annually after that.
Then begin the cleanup of the planet.
Spread a negro-dna affecting virus by mosquitos which sterilises them all, planetwide.
Anything with 1%+ negro DNA will disappear.
Simply done.
You can't civilise an undomesticated animal.
Dogs were crossbred for tens of thousands of years to be useful, and even they chimp out sometimes.

The human race would die off over time since few could pass the tests. Before all the modernization, shit was hard, parents had a fuckton of kids, and natural selection killed most of them. Rinse, repeat. Now some are still breeding but there's nothing to kill off the useless or destructive pieces of shit, so we have people like the parents in the story here. Hell, we even have warning labels on blowdryers so people don't electrocute themselves and they still everyone once in a while die by doing stupid shit like the light yourself on fire challenge or the tide pod eating challenge.
tl;dr Shit's in a much easier mode now so idiots and useless cunts aren't being killed off as much by natural selection anymore. Remove the warning labels on things and let nature take it's course.

If we're going to have a eugenics program: it's ideal to have it configured around incentives like cash payments and reduced sentences.

Whatever the children did, they deserved it
It's called tough love and not being a rowdy little shit

BUILD THOSE GALLOWS

Attached: gallows.jpg (1116x1373 201.33 KB, 227.95K)

waterboarding isnt torture and being shot with a crossbow probably means a minor accident

Attached: Untitled.png (919x564, 18.25K)

Its really a shame the blacks dont check legal paperwork as soon as you get to the penitentiary….every other race takes care of their own….shit like this gets handled.

I don't see anything that constitutes a crime here.

Attached: group-of-black-preschoolers-e1426683960962.jpg (900x600, 121.37K)