Gina Haspel Confirmed As CIA Director By Senate

thegoldwater.com/news/26376-Gina-Haspel-Confirmed-As-CIA-Director-By-Senate

Thursday, the Senate confirmed the first female leader of the CIA amid a storm of controversy regarding her past involvement in waterboarding detainees. Gina Haspel was confirmed by the Senate as the new CIA Director in a vote of 54-45 which included support from several Democratic senators. Haspel has been widely criticized for her involvement in the use of enhanced interrogation techniques, specifically waterboarding. The topic of waterboarding has made a resurgence in the public sphere recently and a U.S. Army Special Forces soldier Tim Kennedy let himself be waterboarded to prove it isn't tortured.

Attached: haspel thumbnail.jpg (932x479, 91.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/did-haspel-know-cia-armed-isis-about-brennans-coup-attempt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says here she's a criminal just like Hillary.

infowars.com/did-haspel-know-cia-armed-isis-about-brennans-coup-attempt/

Say,mom,what do you do at work?
I pour water down the throats of bad people and drown them lil Johnny Neptune,now go clean your room

those fuckers are trained to endure that shit and worse, of course he will say it's not torture, but poor ahmed the kebab shop owner will probably say otherwise.

ah, that's the trick, the water doesn't go down the throat since the mouth is lower than the lungs.
The US hung Japanese soldiers who water boarded US service men.
If waterboarding is not torture surely these innocent Japanese soldiers should be given pardons and their families compensated?

The eternal anglo is on par with the jew when it comes to wickedness and double standards.

Sort of pretty in a unique way.
The eyes tell of a heavy burden of secrets.
The smile optimistic about the future.
Probably nice to hold hands with while walking.

Silly goys. You can't stop (((our))) nomination.

Can't stop the yid war machine goys!

Something is only torture if people wouldn't volunteer to do it. People volunteer to do this shit just to show it's not that bad. Fucking rednecks have been doing worse to their friends for decades as a joke on a weekly basis than le ebil waterboarding.

Found the jew.

Whats interesting here is the liberalcons are too caught up in the she's a woman (((media))) narrative to criticize her for being a war criminal.

Pure Cohencidence

Imagine being this retarded.

They glow in the dark. You just run them over.

Attached: terry smoke2.png (600x745, 620.2K)

wow another article from the pisswater
wow another ugly cunt holds the power of life and death over me
journalistic integrity
freedom
benis

And yet you wont leaveā€¦

Fuck off shitskin kike.

Then tell me how it is an "effective" interrogation technique if it isn't that bad. Look if you want to torture people, I can't stop you, but have some integrity and be honest about it.

Learn to read you stupid nig.

Are you even trying?