Campbell Soup CEO resigned suddenly, industry insiders have their eyes on a potential replacement

Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison is out in an abrupt departure that many industry insiders expected to come, but few thought would happen so swiftly.

Morrison, who had been in the seat since 2011, notified employees of her resignation within the past 48 hours, sources tell CNBC, requesting anonymity because the information is confidential. The board was unhappy with its quarterly performance, one in a string of painful misses the company has had under her watch.

Shortly after announcing Morrison's departure, Campbell announced what it called "unacceptable" results.

Source:
cnbc.com/2018/05/18/campbell-ceo-resigned-suddenly-possible-successor-identified.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 11.44.14 AM.png (529x296, 314.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2oEO-LC4N9w
hooktube.com/watch?v=bWwtyQbWGIg
hooktube.com/watch?v=sP8Ju2As3pQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=mMo_y-A__Go
hooktube.com/watch?v=IN3c4rZJNd4
hooktube.com/watch?v=YmIa2uE56j8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ONbP74q21dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A woman was hired what did they expect?

That is when Denise knew she was mmm mmm fucked.

When I went to the states, I ended up trying that "Soup" for the first time. You americans are fucking retarded for eating that shit.

Good on the bitch who'll get millions just like that retard who ran Yahoo to the ground by being just like google and buying tumblr.

Goyim, Everything will be Just fine, Relax.

t.nuttella

Campbell's is part of my food family.

She just left before she got canned

Except for AMD I don't know any successful companies with women at its helm. Can someone go check if Lisa Su is really a woman?

Well we can't afford real food here so fuck you faggot

If this is true then this is amazing. God women are fucking stupid. Did no one tell her that making smaller cans means you actually use MORE metal by volume of soup? It's kind of like how mammals get bigger in northern climates because the ratio of surface to volume improves heat retention… point is, if metal costs more then you should make BIGGER cans to sell more product while using less metal.

>Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison: "I just got SO FUCKING SICK of eating that shitty liquidy tomato water they call fucking SAUCE I mean what kind of cunts are these people! I've been a CEO here for years and they can't make a SINGLE. FUCKING. IMPROVEMENT. TO THEIR MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE AND SHITTY OVERSALTED SOUP! FUCK THIS PLACE! I'm OUTTA HERE"

trust me user, NOBODY in america eats that shit. it just never goes bad so they leave it on the shelf forever because it looks like it's selling.

you can take tomatoe paste and mix it with water and simmer it for a few minutes and you will have a superior sauce then the shit they call tomato in a can at cumballs

the entire company is a neverending string of painful misses.

does anyone remember their tv commercials? it's just some black people opening up a can of watery red liquid that probably barely has any tomato content in it but it's probably loaded with salt. they pour it into a pot like it's the most amazing high quality meal in the world and their family huddles around them like "ohhhh yeaa that's the stuff we are such a happy black family" and they just eat this red pathetic liquid with these tiny little fucking spoons like WHOA SHIT THIS IS SO AMAZING.

if they took that same amount of money they could have purchased and actual tomato and some whole wheat bread and just made a tomato bread sandwhich assuming that's all they had money for that day (assuming assumptions because they were eating campbells in the first place) so I'm not sure what was going on there.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2oEO-LC4N9w
hooktube.com/watch?v=bWwtyQbWGIg
hooktube.com/watch?v=sP8Ju2As3pQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=mMo_y-A__Go
hooktube.com/watch?v=IN3c4rZJNd4
hooktube.com/watch?v=YmIa2uE56j8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ONbP74q21dc
I mean look at this plain watery boring shit

THIS STUFF'S MADE IN NEW YORK CITY?!

Hello. The USA is a Nigger country. The Nigger Farming foods for NBA NFL Groid Tar Black skin Nigger USA. The Nigger is country USA military is a nigger Black organization. Fully Groid USA is a Nigger USA. Thanks 🤣🤣🤣😃😄😆

where did you read that?

That's because it is too salty for them to eat.