Oklahoma - Taheerah Ahmad Flailed on Her 11-Year-Old Daughter 70 Times With A Pickaxe

thegoldwater.com/news/26486-Oklahoma-Taheerah-Ahmad-Flailed-on-Her-11-Year-Old-Daughter-70-Times-With-A-Pickaxe

Some crimes are just horrific and perpetrated by people so calloused they don't deserve to be called human, Taheerah Ahmad is one of those people. The 39-year-old mother was arrested in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Tuesday after nearly beating her children to death and lighting their home on fire while they were restrained inside.

Attached: tulsa thumbnail(1).jpg (974x548, 92.26K)

That's a lot of words to say, 'muslim.'

Ourgirl

she was just following her religious book

The Cult of Moloch demands blood sacrifice. The semite obeys.

women literally can't do anything right

/thread

This made me laugh

Good, infidel deserve it

She seems a bit smug

But so does the female deputy

In fact, the smiling 'pig' looks like she may have escaped from Jim's farm

Jim's a faggot who blames everything, especially his inability to get laid without literally going to the other side of the world for it, on everyone but himself and his noisome generation. Watch as he blames muzzies, beaners, cunts, commies, joos and the perennial favorite >muh leny alls for all the shit that his idiot generation effed up for everyone! and somebody's gonna answer this with stay mad Achmed or some other equally unfunny unoriginal faggot thing and then pat himself on the back for "winning"

stay mad Achmed

did you pat yourself on the back too?

Why are brown people so violent? Why are Whites and Asians the only civilized races?

Lol @ you thinking Asians are civilized

they're pieces of shit….

animals

subprimates

barbaric insects

Truth hurts don't it faggot.

I'm speechless…..

I didn't realize there was any woman as ugly Uma Thurman

Attached: PicsArt_05-19-12.29.25.jpg (974x548, 85.88K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-19-12.43.00.jpg (2245x2257, 600.14K)

i sometimes really do wonder about all the /fringe/ shit.

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY!!? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.!!!!!!!

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY!!!!!? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.!!!!!!!

no, they're higly organized insects

You Go Girl

that smirk says it all

More like Taheerah ASSMAD.

You ever have bacon? Shit's good

Listen to this Jewish cunt calling Asians pieces of shit
You upset that you cut yourself during that one circumcision you performed?

wow Jim got fit good for him

lol women