Washington - Cougar Kills Seattle Man And Injures Another

thegoldwater.com/news/26604-Washington-Cougar-Kills-Seattle-Man-And-Injures-Another

A mountain lion is responsible for the death of a Seattle man who was mountain biking with a friend on Saturday morning. The two men were on a morning bike ride in the hills of the outskirts of Seattle, Washington. The attack is believed to be the second cougar fatality in the state in almost a century.

Attached: cougar thumbnail.jpg (968x640, 137.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44201441
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deserved it tbh

We need to respect other creatures' right to exist tbh. Cougars don't normally attack humans, much less two of them in one attack. The animal world is trying to tell us that we're pushing them too far toward the fringes. They are just trying to survive. Sadly, some gun cuck killed the poor cougar.

lol m8

WEW

t. edgy faggot

benis

I swear I thought this was going to be about a roastie.

MOSHI! YOU MISSPELLED I'M MENTALLY RETARDED AGAIN! NOW GET BACK IN THE OVEN!

The creature was literally starving you fat, spoiled, edgy millennial faggots.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44201441

benis.

I can't help but think the reason those two soy faggots were killed was because they're the lowest possible form of a man. Look at their pictures, total faggots. When I went into this thread I thought 'Oh, Seattle deaths. Maybe they were fucking beta males. Nah, that can't be it. I'm being harsh, a cougar could kill me if it wanted to.' Cue the picture of those faggots being supremely faggoty.

those are two dykes being described as male by the completely pozzed and communist propaganda machine known as the bbc

It only there were a tool he could have used to defend himself.

I was with you until you went anti-gun.
Just can't make a post without sticking your foot in your mouth, can you?

stop stuffing your fat, ugly face full of food all day long in between fapping session, edgelord

Why?
Imagine going on an african safari (a real one) and your guide doesn't bring a rifle.
What a fucking idiot

Attached: payback is a bitch.jpg (440x323, 36.01K)

Remember 3DPD never ever.

learn English or geography

heh

I would beat the fuck out of a cougar.

shit forgot my selfie

Attached: 92c221d67ddf7f3971a9a449d246ad496d2fbb320bc6d34c5f002039a753a20e.jpg (551x776, 83.12K)